Some deep shit incoming

Some deep shit incoming...

For what kind of salary a month would you be a lying piece of shit?

I mean actually lie to people's faces... without any morals?

I work at GNC.

60k with upward mobility

I do that on an everyday basis, and I only have a part time job except for going to college right now.

>doesn't feel that good, but I have to keep the facade up.

life first lesson son: everybody can't be a heros

It's not lying, it's correcting the record

Not lying per se but every job working for someone else forces you to tweak your personality a bit.

Unless your some hipster faggot making 7$ an hour

What?

Shhh

For any salary, actually.
Lying to people who don't know any better is my way of life.

Everybody lies

This?
but the more the better

I do it every day and I earn 10.75 Canadian $ an hour

Liar

Any child can lie. What takes skill is neither telling the truth or lying. Making statements that are always vague but not enough to incite suspicion, but not precise enough to be binding.

What's funny is I got this way because I hate lying in the first place.

I don't.

This is the mentally challenged kind of person giving you fitness advice.

Id lie for minimum wage. Money is money. Its easy to judge him from afar but morals wont apply when youve been put in position

That's actually one of the few lies I'd be perfectly fine with.

I'm not going to accept money for evil lies that hurt people (as in "eat this and you'll feel better" and instead it kills you), nor do anything that could have me put in jail.

But lying like this is really no different than being respectful to some butthurt retard who deserves no respect but happens to be your client. Who cares, lie through your teeth.

this is the best abstract merc yet

apparently minimum wage. I worked at one of the smaller "organic vegan" juice bars for like a year. sold people hundreds of dollars in "juice cleanses", fucking idiots. I still laugh remembering about that one time our manager (she was the spoiled bratty little sister of the owner, just came from israel, barely spoke english, complete lying bitch who stole what meager tips i did get) said "yes" this guy that asked if our protein powder was whey. Mind you this is a vegan place, that powder was fucking plant based. but instead of admitting she was a dumb bitch, she just agreed with him and told him a plant based product was actually made from animal protein. which may not seem like much, but for ffs when youre the "manager" of the juice bar, you should know that kind of shit. She also thought a teaspoon was a tablespoon and was ripping off customers drinkings the whole time, probably still is.

>implying he isn't laughing his roided to the gills ass off everytime he posts and young idiots believe him

be a good goy and buy his products

None. Omitting the morals, it would be psychologically tiring and would eat my gains away.
And I talk about scamming people into things, like grandmas mortgage and stuff. No money is worth it.
If you're talking about pretending to be natty, idgf really. If I injected I would never admit I'm roiding, lol.

Jews stealing our gains. Nothing new. He should have known better.

>Doesn't like what literally every successful person ever has always done
>Thinks it's "deep shit"

I love faggots like you. You make it easy to be rich and successful.

I worked as a locum traveler for 2 years

Every 8 weeks I'd meet a whole new staff and meet new people I'd never see again.

I started lying because people don't actually care about the details when they small talk you at work, they just care about making conversation.

>Lie frequently about my age (I'm 28 but would say I'm 30-45 years old)
>lie about having a wife and kids
>lie about my ethnicity
>lie in various other aspects about my personal life that strangers would ask about

Yup, it's easier to tell the truth but more fun to lie to strangers.

Is Donald Trump not really a businessman?

>organic vegan juice bar

literally no gains to be found anywhere close to such a place
it's literally hungry skeleton central

>For what kind of salary a month would you be a lying piece of shit?
Shit nigga I'll do it for free

I steal food from supermarkets to safe some money in the long run. Is that more or less worse than lying?

minimum wage is enough, if you believe the lies then you deserve to be defrauded.

probably 2k

she didn't think a teaspoon was a tablespoon, she was just going with her jewy instinct of shorting people & ripping them off.

I work PR make 100k a year no regrets

How the fuck is juice anything but vegan anyway? I mean it seems kinda redundant, like labeling water "vegan". Do people add broth to their juice or something?

pushin the balls at both ends motherfucker

devops reportin' in and puttin' out fires motherfucker

I worked in sales in my late teens and early 20's. Grew tired of lying for a living. Would not do again.

It's fine to lie. If people are too stupid to figure out the truth then they deserve to be duped.
Just like those how tos on /b/ that made people hurt themselves. It's Darwinism.

6 digits. No questions, confidentiality guaranteed. I just wanna play for the winning team.