I'm going to Zimbabwe now. Pic related

>Make account on Zimbabwe exchange
>Trading fees are 2%
>Ok...that's ok
>Move my entire life savings there little by little via Bitcoin and sell for 85% premium
>Use some of the profit to buy plane to ticket to Zimbabwe and collect my money.
If you love traveling as much as me, this is an opportunity.
See you on the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

golix.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this board so dead lately?

Have you done this before? Or is this the first time you're going there?

If you're american, you still have to tax on your worldwide income.

First time.

I tax evade with crypto an USDT to avoid paying taxes because the IRS isn't fucking tracking obscure Russian and Zimbabwean exchanges. Been doing this for a few years. Fuck off you tax-paying cuck.

jeez you've got balls of steel user

that looks like a really long flight though. i thought you would travel over the atlantic to get to africa from the US

Hope it all goes well, I just wouldn't expect it to be a smooth process doing what you're doing. Have you got a reputable accountant in Zimbabwe which will help you get the money out?

btw is the exchange called techzim? i just remembered that mugabe and co changed their currency over to usd roughly 10 years ago. im guessing thats why you're doing this

>implying OP isn't going to be stabbed and robbed by some random nigger

Also dubs

lol you've got no idea what shit you're getting yourself into. Good luck tho

all it takes is one other rich fucker doing what you are to restore liquidity and eliminate the arbitrage opportunity.

lmao 8-12 hr flight ain't shit. I go on em all the time, theyre just boring as fuck but nothing a few xanny's wont help you sleep through.

24+ hour flights, now that's when things get fucky

Same question as this guy for OP.

Also: when they say Zimbabwe is buying bitcoin at a premium do they mean the currency pair USD/Euro/Bitcoin or do they mean Zimbabwe shit money/BTC?

If it is that last one make sure you have some plan for liquidity for that shit money. Don't know much about that country, but if their inflation story holds true their money is probably really difficult to exchange for any other worthy currency (in large amounts).

Now if you are going to Zimbawewe to help their local drug dealers, and elites move their money to crypto for a premium fee, then that's interesting

damn - you gonna die, son!

you're going to get culturally enriched the second you walk out of the exchange

And how much volume does this exchange see
How do you know it isn't just money Laundering operations protected by the government, and only certain people can actually exchange meaningful amounts
Also you better have a shit load of protection money and not be a beta faggot. Or you'll get kidnapped and your dick cut off and fed to you.

People have been getting v& for tax evasion and scamming

the official currency of zimbabwe is still USD. they got rid of their hyper inflated heap of shit years ago my man

ITT: OP didn't actually think this through and is now furiously goggling finding out just what he is in for and whether he will be able to even withdraw his money not being a citizen of zimbabwe

Yeah but what about when you take that money to your bank account, that's when they catch you

Also
>In Zimbabwe we have 1 BitCoin Exchange:
>golix.io/
>24 Hour Volume: 2.7361 BTC
how the hell are you going to sell any significant amount there

why would he do that

> 2.7361 volume

OP BTFO

So you mean he would keep everything in cash? I'm not saying pay taxes I'm just saying how do you actually use the money without getting caught?

Can confirm. 24 hour flights are hellish, at least in pleb class. Also immigration is going to have a field day when OP gets back. "Why you go to shit hole Zimbabwe for 24 hours?". Hurr, durr. "You packin some BTC son?" "Come with me, we need to search your cavities"

If it were me I'd spend a few days in SA, make the hop over to Harare, then jump back to SA for a few days. Just say you're on vacation and wanted to make a quick trip to Zimbabwe while you're down there

>economy
considering you're going to die there and this is your last flight you'd think you would splurge a little

I have been on that exact flight from Doha to Johannesburg. Qatar Airways is pretty tight

Yeah OP, this will be a problem. You will either need to stay a few nights in Zimbabwe or SA to avoid suspicion. No idea on how you plan to move all that cash either. Definitely will raise a few eyebrows.