Gyno thread

I need to talk, Veeky Forums.
It's been years now that I've had this fucking gyno and I range from trying to accept the reality of my situation and myself as I am and being extremely angry and thinking about getting fixed.
Lately however I'm definitely more inclined to get this quite literally out of my chest. I've been researching some clinics and places where I might do it and would like to hear the opinions of my fellow gynobros.
So guys that had an operation, what age were you when you get it and how much did it cost you? How was the recovery?

From my research it seems like it would cost €2.500 - €3.000 (2.700 - 3.300 usd) to get the operation here (Southern Europe), from the private sector which is a bit steep for me but I'm seriously considering it anyway. No idea if there's a public option, have an appointment with my family gp next week to find out.

bump

Are you fat?
Google pseudogynecomastia and lose weight

Some years ago, before I knew what gyno was, I lost a tremendous amount of weight. Reached like 57kg for 1.75cm, the puffy nipples and hard mass was still there. This is real gyno, unfortunately

>be above healthy range of body fat
>must have gyno
I doubt you're 15% body fat.

Literally just stop masturbation/cumming. Having sex increases your test but when you ejaculate you release too much test and your body makes up for it by releasing estrogen. Which will cause your mammary glands to harden as well as you developing breasts. So stop fapping you pig.

>tfw I thought I was bad but I have less than grade 1

same
feels a bit better mang

I had it done a month ago, also south europ
Worth it? Worth it.

Recovering is a fucking bitch tho, for a month you can't lift, you have to sleep on your back which was very hard to get used to for me. You will have some pimple like marks at the incision , not really a problem for going to the beach or anything. It will be sore and you will have to wear a vest.

Feel free to ask more qs

How much was it? What country?

>one month without lifting

oh boy fuck this, I have a lump on my nipples but its like half soft and half hard
isnt any like OP pic but its puffy nipple and looks like shit when wearing clothes that arent extremely loose, you can see someyhing in the nippple area

did you have it cut under your nip or armpit? any before and after pics?

Greece, 1100 euros but this is what he told me, he offered for free because I am good friends with the guy, your price might vary, Greece is pretty big on plastic surgery apparently (boob jobs), your prices make sense for your country especially if its richer.

Both, obviously only the one under the nips are visible. I don't have any pics sadly, but the improvement is both visible and also you can feel your chest as flat finally. Pics wouldn't really be accurate at this point as its only been a month, apparently the breast is still tender and swollen so its going to reduce even more so than it currently is.

Be aware most doctors recommend something like 6 months without lifting, if hes confident in his work however they usually tell you less like my guy

I have gyno, and womenly fat deposits and cannot afford surgery or even doctor's visits (American, 19 y/o ) what should i fucking do guys i just want to look normal

6 weeks* lol not months

So you're from greece and only 1k, wonder how much it is in Portugal on a good surgeon, I heard that I should go to a plastic surgeon for a good job.

I'm at around 14%bf, most fat on lovehandles so I'm going to just wait out I guess, I'll see if it's ok with clothes on when I hit 10%bf otherwise I guess I'll go for the surgery

how long is it supposed to take to be fully recovered with no swelling?

cut to low bf% and use looser clothes

Probably 6-8 weeks for the swelling to go down drastically. 1k Is the friendly price he offered, but the whole thing shouldn't be more than 1.4k officially in Greece.
Definitely go to a plastic surgeon, as was my guy
You can lift just fine even with swelling, and it still is an improvement, just keep in mind you will look even better after the swelling disappears

how scary is the procedure, is it local or general anesthesy?
I had a friend that diet from badly applied anasthesy and my mother also had a friend that died from the same so I'm a bit scared .

It can be done as both, I did general, they ask for your weight to determine dosages, I accidentally told them a little less than what I actually weighed so I woke up as soon as they finished, its dangerous, make sure you know your weight, you could wake up mid operation and that would be pretty terrifying

Other than that the operation itself is real safe I would say, just the first 3 days are annoying you have a hard time maintaining a decent posture, by the end of the first week except visually you should feel pretty good

Thanks for the replies
Now I just have to get the 10%bf which should be no more than 4kg away and wait a bit to see if anything happens to my body, I'm 20y and a late bloomer.

Yeah I'd recommend you get a low bf, I was around 11% for the operation
My surgeon told me that doctors that say pubertal gyno goes away on its own are bullshitters, just do it asap and get it over with so you can get back to lifting
The lower bf you are the better you recover as well

> being this deluded

I'm a grill and my boobs look a lot like grade one gyno
>Confirmed female Klinefelters

They have this way of curving down wards at the top like in the image and it looks gross to me

Is it just because I have small boobs or is it because I have poor genetics?

try raloxifene before surgery. there's lots of studies showing that it'll help pubertal gyno

How can I tell if I have gyno? 5'9", 200. Wasn't always this big, but don't remember having man tits this big.

OP here and from Portugal. Price they gave me on the only clinic I found thus far was 3.000 eur

>there are non-fat men on Veeky Forums that have bigger breasts than me
;_;

gyno means girl boobs

You have boobs as you should wow congratulations :^)

Same goes for Tamoxifen... but it did nothing for me.
I would honestly say to avoid this route. It has the potential to ruin your libido and make the gyno worse when coming off the drug.

I'm now considering surgery which would cost nearly £7000 in my area...
According to all the charts i've seen it's "minor", so there is probably no change of getting it done on the national health service.

Here
Women can get boob jobs for free on the basis of "depression"... but you and me as men are fucked in this regard.
You might wanna look into just flying to another country to get it done, will save you a lot of money

I am 30.
I got the surgery 5 years ago.
It cost me 6,000 american dollars
heal time was 1 month

it is important to know the surgery wont give you a perfect manly flat chest
In my case they don't look perfect but they look better than when I had the gyno.

I had pretty bad (imo) gyno, grade 2 on your OP pic

literally bigger tits than some girls I've fucked

I got the surgery ~4 months ago at 25 years old, through the public health system in new zealand so free.
took about a year from the first consultation to the surgery

the difference is night and day, if you can't get it for free and think it's expensive, it is the best investment you'll make in your life

>tfw self confidence up 200%
>wear tighter tees and shirts, everyone's mirin
>better around girls
>improved posture
>did i mention you feel fucking amazing?

recovery is a bitch, you cant lift for a month, I felt gains waste away, and you're in a vest all day and night for 4-6 weeks

but that's really a small price to pay, if I could I would go back in time and do it when I was 18

don't listen to these dumbfucks who say that you can get rid of gyno any way other than surgery.

If it's actual gyno, there's only one option

Seems like the usual price I've heard from people here
where you from, lisbon/porto?
I'm from the south but I don't trust shit here, I'll check and see the best surgeon in Portugal don't care if I have to catch the train

Lisbon. Any idea if the public healthcare system does the surgery?

No idea at all but I'd just go private considering our public healthcare quality

are you saying after a month you could go back to lifting heavy deadlifts, squatsd, bench and all that?

Yeah, I actually went back and started from 80% the weight I was doing for bench/chest exercises, you're supposed to start slow but it didnt affect me either way

That's what worries me most, losing muscle mass and strength since it happened to me twice already, when I broke my foot finger and when I had a motorcycle accident.
I also box so It'd suck

I'm considering getting surgery some day. I know mine isn't terrible, but it sucks having puffy nips show through every decent fitting t shirt. Pic related

Does this gynaecomastia desu
Got memes last threae
Most annoying part is two big nipples being visible though my clothing

Is this gynaecomastia*

Looks like it. Feel your breast right under the nipple, if you feel something hard its confirmed

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED I HAD THIS(despite me touching it before apparently in a wrong way)
Isn't it natural, though? It feels like some tube

Nvm a quick Google leads me to the conclusion I have this. Well fuck, there goes my money, time and lost gainz

It's natural to the extent that gynecomastia is natural. It's just fat deposits in the chest that turn into breast tissue. Of course the idealized male form of society doesn't have these, so that combined with if it affects your self esteem you might want to get it removed

Basically a plastic surgery based on social expectations. Can't hardcore lifting make your chest look more aesthetic and buff tho?
Just like

Sure, social expectations, but then again they ARE bitch tits.

That guy is roided, and roids used improperly may cause gyno anyway. You can make your point look aesthetic natty up to a point, but if you aren't satisfied with the way it looks at that point you might want to consider surgery

ATTENTION LATE BLOOMERS AND TEENS: Raloxifene (a SERM) has an >86% success rate at permanently destroying gynocomnaestia when taken over a 3-6 month course. This study was done on 13 year olds, however. I took a months supply in about a month when I was 19 and saw no marked improvement... but I hit puberty at like 9, had a beard by 17 etc. Just trying to help out here.

*3 months supply in a month

True point. One of the top reasons for people to start lifting is to sculpture and experiment with their body. Could even try those gyno pills (really makes you think) and as a final solution if I even got the means, to do that surgery.

Do it. I still have some unevenness between my nipples because the gyno was bigger on one side, but overall it's the biggest confidence boost you can get. If you do it in the winter no one will even know because you'll have layers on. The surgery was 3000 used for me and I had it when I was 17. Recovery was great I had no problems besides loose skin which I'm solving by lifting and some new found nipple sensitivity. Apparently I had the most actual breast tissue he had ever seen by far and none of it was fat. You honestly won't need anything more than ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain it's not painful

Yeah this is false I had it and I averaged 1-2 sesh a week. Mine was from growing too quickly. A lot of times it's caused by having an influx of testosterone that gets aromatized. Same reason why teens and body builders get it.

How do you pick a good plastic surgeon? I've seen some badly done jobs like shit scars, removed muscle and shit like that
On the other hand, Dr.Lebowitz on youtube seems perfect too bad I'm not from the US

Take the time to do your research and find someone who specializes in it. Don't go off of a couple before and after pictures on their website, the legitimate guys have hundreds and hundreds of before/after pictures, because they've done hundreds or thousands of the procedures. If you really think you've found the perfect doctor, make a visit to the US for it. People take "plastic surgery vacations" all the time

The guy says you can be back to the gym in just 2 weeks due to his procedures, he also seems to sculpt like he says the chest when removing the fat too

I'm 20 and don't have a job due to my family business so going to the US for a surgery, I would highly doubt it, my parents dont even want me to do it due to fear of complications.
Hopefully I find someone nice in here

>gyno
Fuck of faggot. Having a huge lower pec muscle belly and literally no upper pec muscle is worse than gyno