Mens tights!! what ?

What the hell, how many guys are there at your gym wearing tights. There was these two guys spotting each other wearing tights grunting as loud as they could yelling as if he nutted inside him, one of them was wearing fake tan and looked roided. poeple were pissing themselves laughing at them others were like wtf .

its fashionable for men to dress as women.

I wear tights but I also train alone in my home gym. Would never wear them outside my garage.

hot

10/10 would flirt all day

on that note, boys you need to own shorter shorts. in general.

we have a guy wearing tights and tight shorts, has delicious legs

Hell yeah. I'm a big proponent of men wearing tights.
I'm a Men's Tights Advocate,

especially if they have trained legs, is a crime not to

The guy who used to go to my gym had a great lower body and used to wear black tight as fuck tights. He got the attention he wanted, everyone made fun of him.

Haven't seen him since.

dyel spotted

They're compression pants, not tights. They're very functional clothing.

thicc af.

only dumb curlbros would laugh
any one who really lift would appreciate hard work

lol u wild, wyd tho???

You would think, but that really wasn't the case. The gay guys did seem the most distressed though. Girls didn't seem attracted, if anything they were jealous their asses weren't as African thick

checked, also ur niger

OP jelly as fuuark.
Why you taking pictures or your goal body at gym just lift you h8r. S. M. H.

I wear em. I like it. I get some stares and most of my friends make remarks about it, but all in good fun. You just gotta wear it with confidence only insecure bro's would care, anyway. I also tell my bro's that it eternally reminds me of my chicken legs and I should be working them.

>"nice tights, faggot"
>"t-they-re c-compression pants, not tights..hehe"

>le very functional clothing meme

How does compression clothing even work and how does it help? Never really took the time to read up on it

I wear them because my kneecaps hurt if I don't them keep them warm while squatting.

Same way anything the fitness industry tries to sell you brah. They dont.
Snugg as a virgin tho

you're posting on Veeky Forums right now. You've got time

>tfw can't wear anything skin tight or everyone will see my tiny package

the fibres are elasticated so they stretch as you lower the bar and release that stored energy as you push up, helping you make the lift

honestly there's no point since you aren't actually lifting more weight, it's for people who train their ego with numbers rather than training properly

>sumo

they very, very slightly improve bloodflow in your legs by an insignificant amount and keep your legs warmer than if you were just wearing shorts. that's about it.

i only really see two uses for them: keeping your legs warm in cold weather if working out/running outside, and showing off your ass and legs. and if you're in a gym you're definitely not doing the former.

Would this be like HIGH EST for women?

ye, there was a thread like that earlier

I'm wearing them right now with a pair of shorts over them, they're comfy as fuck, I don't care what a bunch of dumb curlbros think about them.

What the fuck are you going on about m8?

I think he confused it with powerlifting gear

PSA, FUCKBOYS
Pic related are an Amazon daily deal, marked down from ~80 to ~15, just ordered a pair

doing gods work about to cop a pair