Tfw alcohol is making it impossible to lose weight

>tfw alcohol is making it impossible to lose weight

anyone here managed to drink everyday and still lose weight?

Drink spirits.

I drink often. Maybe not everyday but damn near. Drink of choice is beer. 3-5 depending I guess. I lost 50 lbs. I only drank beer water or milk tho. No soda. That is worst goblin of all.

this, and only drink fasted. this is why beer and wine will make it difficult, if not impossible, to lose weight. ethanol can't be stored as fat, but it does cause your body to halt fat oxidation while it's being processed by the liver. meanwhile, those carbs in your beer/wine are sticking to your sides.

This

Drink liquor on an empty stomach and you wont gain weight

>implying milk isn't more calorie dense than soda

I know it's got nutrition in it unlike soda but when it comes to losing weight avoid milk

I used to drink a minimum of 6 beers a night, and a fuckload more on the weekends. In addition to the shitty food that goes along with that lifestyle I ballooned up pretty quick over a six month period. As I tapered my drinking down I lost weight, but when I restricted drinking to one night on the weekend the weight began to fall off, though I was using MFP and eating at a deficit as well. All in all cutting the booze has significantly aided in weight loss and I would strongly advise this course if you want to lose weight. Would you rather be proud of your body or drink to cope with the disappointment that is your life?

Side note, my buddy who has been lifting a lot longer than me and is bigger drinks a similar amount to what I used to, and he has a small gut and no definition and his progress has definitely been slower than need be because of the beer. Pretty sure alcohol fucks with protein absorption.

t. bb alcohol

Is this true? I've been fuckng over my gains then ;_;

Iktf bro when I cut down on my drinking beer I lost weight without even trying

>tfw used to live across from a beer store
>tfw it was always tempting as fuck to get drunk when you see people walking out with cases all night

Yeah if you're going to drink drink hard liquor and avoid beer and wine

>mfw I used to stay up all night playing vidya, smoking pot, and walking to the convenience store to get 40s and hot fries.

Now I lose about 2 lbs a week.

>drinking every day

I drink at most once a week, but generally do so to excess, and I often find that I've lost 3-6lbs after a night of heavy drinking.

It's crazy how fast the weight comes off when you stop drinking alcohol

That's dehydration and isn't actual weight loss

Canadafag here and thank fuck they don't sell it in corner stores here in Ontario or I'd be drunk everyday for sure

>Fit is now full of alcoholics

You're all fucking pathetic. Alcohol inhibits digestion for the duration of it being in the bloodstream. Say goodbye to your gains considering any food ingested while intoxicated goes straight to fat. Not to mention the body can't absorb protein or vitamins/minerals correctly so if you worked out that day too then you are even more retarded.

>if you drink alcohol you must be an alcoholic

yeah sure

>my life revolves around my body / lifiting

post body

No it doesn't you fucking idiot I know alcoholics who are jacked as fuck

I drink hard liquor and dance for a solid 4-6 hours.
My hangovers really fuck with my stomach so I barely have any appetite the next day

I drink a lot while cutting because after a few shots of vodka my appetite is nonexistent

You are retarded. Milk satiates meaning if you drink a glass you aren't as inclined to binge eat. I also drank protein shakes made with milk and lost weight. It's all about what you plan for I got stronger and lost 50 lbs of fat sooo I'm pretty comfy with my plan.

Why are there idiots on here still drinking beer? That shits essentially like drinking empty calories. Spirits get you drunk faster, taste better and have way less calories

Yeah but it's still calorie dense , this is my diet everyday

breakfast- 2 eggs

Lunch- chicken thigh and tomatoes cut up on the side

Dinner- can of tuna or chicken breast with broccoli or corn on the side and a protein shake

best believe I'm losing weight and I drink black coffee throughout the day

Kek if I ate that little I'd be auschwitz mode in no time

Everyone drinks beers I drink 8-12 everyday

>calorie dense
You say that like its a bad thing. I get macros and micros from one glass of ice cold milk. And I believe you are losing weight but are you strong dyel? Apparently milk isn't the only thing dense around here.

>that diet

It's not possible to not lose weight eating like that, you get hardly any carbs

>milk

enjoy your gyno

I've been drinking milk for 23years non stop and no gyno, but thanks for your concern.

You're too fat to see the gyno