How do I into vikings mode

How do I into vikings mode

Also, TFW no high test viking waifu to impregnate and raid and pillage weaker civilizations with

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=yNU9oQWe7cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pillage rape and murder

Be born to Scandinavian parents.

Have a name like bear and fight an actual bear

i love this series but the bear from that scene was the biggest beta faggot

>d raid and pillage weaker civilizations with

Scandinavians are the definition of weak civilization and culture. It is why they have never had any empires ever. Literal Niggers.

>nigger
>scandinavian where every other mongrel is 6'0 at least, blonde and has blue eyes
>their mythos is one of the most influential stuff out there
>had to pillage and rape because motherfucking ice and lands weren't fertile soil
u wut m8 I'm not even nordic and I mire hard their rapings and pillages quit being a fag

>Sweden never had an empire

Okay lmao
Uneducated faggot

Never said weaker cultures, most great cultures are soft, that's why empires rise and fall. I was referencing pure strength

Not him but Carl Gustav and his Swedes are very much different from Vikings.

Post-viking Swedes were blessed by the influence of Roman/Greek civilization

i hate white males

Empires are degenerate by their nature, culture becomes weak once it becomes sedentary and materialist. The nordic world up until ca. the 13th century was the last hold-out of proto-indo-european nomads.

They are weaklings always were always will be. What great culture? they have almost giving mankind nothing. They only time they become relevant was because they adopted My ancestors Roman culture.

>Vikings
>civilization

literal we wuz kangz tier

>their mythos is one of the most influential stuff out there

There Mythos is not even theirs. They stole it from the Original Indo-Europeans. You dumb fuck. Greece, Persia, India,Rome,Anatolia,Sartmatians,Scythians ,etc have the same mythos. You dumb fuck.

>had to pillage and rape because motherfucking ice and lands weren't fertile soil

They went even good at it. Mongols, Huns ,etc stomp them at this.

>Swedes empire ever.

What nations did they conquer ? Did there Empire span the world? you think they are comparable to Persia,Greece,Rome? Britain?French? lmao

>pure strength
Stop it with this meme. Vikings leeched off other civilizations and gave nothing to the world. They eventually got wrecked by civilized powers, and adopted their ways.

If you want to worship Scandinavian peoples, then read on the Normans who created and ruled England.

>They only time they become relevant was because they adopted My ancestors Roman culture.
Roman culture is a ripoff the Greeks, the Romans rose to power because they were pillagers, rapists, sadists and sociopaths and Greeks were cucks

>Britain
Meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

>Empires are degenerate by their nature,

If the natural state of the world is chaos. Mankind brought Order to it. With that Order mankind made civilizations. With those Civilizations mankind accomplished many great things. Mankind stood on the moon.

Raping, pillage , weakness and stupidity are degenerate. Those human traits are degenerate. But Empires bring greatness out of man.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

literal nothing. hahah . Lmao. Even the Zulus had a kingdom bigger than that. lmao

Britain was the greatest Empire besides America. Mankind has ever known.

>Roman culture is a ripoff the Greeks, the Romans rose to power because they were pillagers, rapists, sadists and sociopaths and Greeks were cucks

No its not. They learned from each other . Just like the Greeks learned from the Egyptians,Persian, And just like The Egyptian,Persian learned from Babylonians and so on.

>because a worthwhile thing you try might eventually fail, attempting it is a marker of weakness

also
>muh nomadic holdout

Their cousins spread out and created Ancient Greece, Rome, India and Persia and somehow the Nords' comparable blandness is a virtue?

Seriously nordaboos are the fucking worst
>muh wrath of Odin
>muh ironpill
>muh fire rises

>Britain was the greatest Empire besides America. Mankind has ever known.

The British Empire was vastly superior to any "American" Empire you can dream up. Only the Mongols ever came close.

I'm not a nordaboo or anything.

The settlements and civilizations of the proto-indo-europeans were their downfall and a part of the long process of degeneration began from the day God expelled Adam and Eve from the garden and forced them to till the soil.

So who is the viking who cucked you user

>vikings
>high test

Oh yeah, killing some monks then running away when the peasant levies arrive is real high test

Both Denmark and Sweden has had empires you retard.

So you support ze christians user

pathetic.

>

>killing
>not high test
You'd probably cry and need a support group if you took a life.

>British Culture

You wut mate

Literally every culture ever has killed. It doesn't mean Vikings were anywhere near uniquely "high test."

I support the real MEN, not sissy vikings

>muh epic viking show

hello _____

- Have blonde/reddish hair to the roots
- Be over 6ft tall
- NEVER skip leg day and listen to "Shores in Flames" by Bathory at least once a day, preferably during deadlifts. Der Ring des Nibelungen is also acceptable.
- Not washing your hair is recommended for the true experience, but not recommended if you're looking to ward away lurking suspicions of aspergers.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNU9oQWe7cc

Why are Scandi-fags so pathetic?

?????????????