----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

>tfw: got your ideal hair already but you're starting to fucking bald the rest of your family

Veeky Forums has no taste in women. Too many weeaboos and comic geeks lusting after cartoon characters.

>nodnol

9/10
#palewaveboyz
briaded hair is underrated
it piss
dressing like that everyday seems exhausting tbqh
mirin simplicity

How do I into Balor mode?

Feelin lazy
>gonna do last 2 digits

>be a manlet
>get on gear in japan

don't listen to him user, greatest style ITT
worst girl though

is every biological female on Veeky Forums lesbian?

Am I autistic?

only the good looking ones

nah just slav as fuck

>Not liking cute thic girls

she looks so fake she's uncanny valley tier

what did you even have to google to get that "style" picture lmao

Get out of here stalker.

Not all women have to be pizza faces user

Holy shit im dead
Woke up my bro with my laugh
Im on the toilet

Baitbaitbait

iktfb

10/10 style

Girl on right is 10/10

>learned German when she was in high school and college
That's very weirdly specific, is this based on someone? Would you not like them if they learned it in middle school?

>makes me watch Sailor Moon with her
If you don't like Sailor Moon, why would you want her to make you watch it? If you do like it then why would she need to make you? You are a mysterious user

Seems like the girl is embodying a lot of the characters that user wants/has in himself but for some reason isn't just doing himself?

>That's very weirdly specific, is this based on someone? Would you not like them if they learned it in middle school?
Not based on anybody in particular. Probably could've shortened it to "speaks German." She could be a native speaker for all I care, but I've never met a German grill before.

>If you don't like Sailor Moon, why would you want her to make you watch it? If you do like it then why would she need to make you? You are a mysterious user
I guess for the feeling of validation that somebody wants to share something they like with me. I don't particularly dislike Sailor Moon, or cuddling with a qt and watching some 90s anime I've never seen mite b comfy.

Introspecting on my motivations behind the "learned German" thing, I guess it really boils down to me wanting a grill who has academic interests and enjoys learning. That is ultimately the quality I'd like in a gf.

Not really, I don't really desire to date a female clone of myself or even an idealized version of myself. Come to think of it, I don't really have a lot in common with my ideal gf. She probably wouldn't like me even if she existed...

I just want to be a non-religious monk in basic, modern clothing

>tfw no gf to have trump threesome with
and i'm a canuck f a m. can't wait for the trump/trudeau photo-ops

nice trips

rate guise...

is that body achievable natty?

lol, yes pussy

How long did your hair take to grow senpai

so far 2 years, maybe 2 and a half

>fellow long haired bro
Started a year ago, so-called awkward stages aren't so bad since chink hair is pretty natural grown out anyways.

I have no idea what I'm doing with hair products and am thinking about consulting a local hair stylist

yeah bro I had my hair long in high school and it looked like a mess, I took it down after a few months

now I wanted to try again but I thought: If im gonna do it, this time Im gonna do it right, so I've been consulting many people and stylists about what is the best for keeping a good hair, fortunately I've found some help in my journey, you should do the same too

says the guy who likes stacies who probably get their personality from copying the guys they hang around

10/10 cat

THANK YOU SKELETON

>>get on gear in japan

lmao you know how hard it is to get Legal adderall for me in japan, let alone gear.

your tripping bro. Look up his workouts on wwe. Dude is in the gym 3-4 hours a day everyday.