Made fake email

>made fake email
>used it to make fake facebook
>used that to make tinder
>bought tracfone to activate (paid cash)
>fucking untraceable
now what? how do I get the pussy?

to keep it fit-related, what are some good neck exercises?

do you guys put real name on tinder?

why are you faggots so paranoid. you get the pussy when you stop being such a baby, op

yes. first name only, though

Thrash to 80's metal

>to keep it fit-related, what are some good neck exercises?

For sucking her dick?

>bought tracfone to activate (paid cash)
Will it let you go thru? I have a prepaid phone and it wont let do the sms verification.

It's really not that hard to get girls guys, especially on tinder, but the mistake I see most fuckers make is they go for the homerun right away. Like no chick is gonna come over and just fuck you after 3 messages.

Literally all you have to do is say hello, have a decent conversation, make some jokes to make her laugh, through a little innuendo in there but not too much so that its tasteful. Get her number in the first day or two, talk to her for a week, invite her out somewhere casually, then fuck her brains out.

Like it's so simple it bewilders me that people have to ask how it fucking works. Just be a human and talk like a normal person, chances are if you've matched on Tinder, shes down to fuck you at some point, just gotta put a little work in.

Go outside and mingle, much better way to get pussy. For the neck exercises, you could lay flat on your back and bring your chin to your best. Then back. Repeatedly. Could move your neck side to side from this position too. We did it all the time when I wrestled in Highschool. Neck gains were fly.

Source: I've fucked 5 women from tinder and head from 2 others...

>scrolling through grills
>swiping away as you do
>hit 4 girls in a row that list themselves as archaeologists or archaeology students
>match with them all on pure luck
>do the line

Yeah, that went about as well as you think it might've..

>buying a phone
>instead of using an android emulator or that one chrome app that runs tinder
Retard. Also nobody cares if you use tinder, tard.

80% of guys don't get any matches

It's actually closer to 60%

Then lower your standards, if you're not matching, you're shooting higher than you deserve.

if you're a fucking 5, admit it and swipe 5's. Also don't have a shitty profile.

>trips tho

Remember Tinder is based on a hidden ELO rating. If you're not getting matches, you're losing your ranking, and being put into the depths. You're being shown, for the most part, people that Tinder thinks you will match with more often.

>mfw tinder has better MM than CSGO

>22
>9090

I have some exercises/stretches written down but can't find the notes since it's the middle of the night.

I do them either with my hands or a towel, depending on the exercise.

Like push up pressure with my hand on my chin and try to overcome that pressure and nod my head up and down slowly.
I do this with my head up, down, to the left and right.
Then sideways using a towel, and again the nodding things but with a towel on the back of my head.

I do this every once in a while, when I have rest days. Don't know if there's any point doing so, desu.
But, neckgains amirite?

Also, when doing neck related stuff - don't rush and don't overkill it, might end badly.

>implying their machine learning is that good
you really think guys that know KDD would waste their time developing an algorithm for a dating app. The guys who are good are working at google or doing research.

>tfw my first name is so unique anyone would immediately know it was me

right swipe (m) + right swipe (l) = (m) +2, (l) +2
right swipe (m) + left swipe (l) = (m) - 2, (l) +2 (and vice verse)
left swipe (m) + left swipe (l) = (m) - 1, (l) - 2

Yeah, you don't need world renowned data engineers or programmers to put together a basic ELO system.

Pick a nickname that is fairly generic.

Or stop being a gigantic pussy and realise that Tinder carries little to no stigma in modern Western society.

You don't think Tinder makes a butt load of money? People don't care about the company if you show them the money.

I rarely get matches on tinder yet walk home with a qt after going to a nightclub on any given night

For that reason i think tinder is useless plus i rather just hit it off with someone in person right away

On tinder they will analyze the fuck out of your picture to give them justification why they should swipe left on you and give them that empowering feeling of being in control

Statistically, across all online dating services (apps and websites) women are picky as all fuck and many play the numbers game.

Women look constantly for what they want and "deserve". Men (generall) send out as many messages or connection attempts as they can, and then only look at matches/replies.

It's a downward spiral, women only match rarely, and often when they do match, they're matched with someone who hasn't actually assessed their profile and quickly unmatches.

I don't have the source, but they did some data checks on a service similar to Tinder, about 39% of messages sent never got a response.

Maybe your pictures and bio on tinder are shit. Also women at a nightclub don't tend to be as sober as the women swiping past you on tinder

fpbp

You don't even know if they're sober or legit retarded on tinder either. For all you know you're about to get catfished. In person you'll get better results. They can only analyze the situation at the moment and if you're taking the lead in the interaction the only thing they will have time for is to react so you got a 50/50 chance of them being attracted to you from the start or not into you for whatever reason.

Imo this is better than playing on your phone swiping left and right in hopes you get matched