Trying to quite caffiene

Suggest other energy boosters.

quit*

amphetamine

DMAA if you want to keep it legal

Maca (shit gives me a bit of insomnia, but that's not common from what I've read)

Also "balances hormones" and all that good stuff

You can buy the powder and prep it like instant coffee; buy gelatinized maca

K R A T O M

Water

Theacrine, its like caffeine without the withdrawal or tolerance buildup. Highly recommend

Green tea

tru

Dexedrine. Crush it and snort it. It helps with cutting, as well.

cocaine

also helps with cutting

Heavy Metal

Cocaine

Modafinil

How good is adderall?

this is the shit you want op

Anyone have experience with Adderall or Concerta?

You all niggers do not even smoke crack

How are you so drained of energy that you are considering Adderall to get through a day...
Work on your discipline, sleep on time, wait up on time, run and lift in the morning you god damn pussy.

Not OP, but I asked about adderall not for the energy gain but more for focus. I was wondering if anyone can testify how it compares to caffeine in that respect.

Addy is pretty fun. I used it in school both to focus and to party.

It controls the appetite and gives you laser focus. Writing a paper feels like the most interesting thing in the world. You just have to be careful not to get off track or talk to people if you're trying to be productive.

Side effect -- tougher to get your dick hard while you're on it, but fine when you're off. Take it but don't go too crazy.

two days ago i was super hung over. i was desperately trying to eat and drink between vomit sessions. on top of that i was yearning for my daily pint of coffee. but alas i could hardly force water down my gullet.

so i decided to stop cold turkey. i'll probably still drink coffee now and then but i need to remove it from my morning routine so i can be a high functioning alcoholic

Is there an alternative, or possibly an even better substance out there for focus?

My bad then,..
I agree with this user, that was my experience. The distraction part is real though; you can get side tracked easy. And so is the psychological dependency. You start using it then you start 'needing' it.

A friend of mine with 'diagnosed' add claims that weed helps him. I found that actually caring about what I'm doing and wanting to be good at it is the best way to focus. I just tell my self that I'm never gonna make it if I don't do whatever it is that I needed to do. Then I bust my ass cuz I'd rather kill myself then not make it.

>claims that weed helps him

Whatever excuse works in the moment. There is always some higher purpose.

It's not a simulant though, it just makes you awake, super boring drug.

It helps me if i have a tiny bit because it just makes it more fun, but if i have too much i get distracted even easier.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I love caffeine. I drink coffee everyday. I'm taking Caffeine pills (400mg, YEAh it's a lot) and i'm loving it.

>WHY THE FUCK SOMEONE WANTS TO QUITE THIS NATURAL MIRACLE DRINK?

Some have slower caffeine metabolizers.

More than a small coffee and I'll be off my fucking rocker all day.

Caffeine tolerance builds up too quickly for any long-term satisfaction.

Coffee may also block proper calcium and magnesium absorption.

I love it too but in the back of my mind I feel like I've become that weirdo that is always drinking coffee, like damn can't that dude go one shift at work without bringing a coffee in, or do I really need to make coffee just to drink while I watch one episode of a tv show?

tea=caffeine

Too true m8. I might try caffeine powder with l-theanine pills if I can find where to get them

I took an eight of shroom on Friday and haven't touched coffee since. I have this scary energy that will not go away.

rapid onset schizophrenia RIP your sanity

>400mg
i've been doing 2g before going to the gym for weeks now so dont worry 400mg is nothing

meth

it's just another amphetamine, nothing scary about it. faces of meth and all of that other bullshit is just that. bullshit myths.

Nicotine. Just vape.
Pot really helps my lifts if it's the right strain.

Rip your brain. Have fun hearing shit