What keeps you staying natty, Veeky Forums?

What keeps you staying natty, Veeky Forums?

What makes you think that the endless cycle of zero progress is somehow... worth it?

Just man up already. That's my advice lol

im scared of needles

I don't care about fitness enough

I don't cheat

THANK YOU DAILY ROID SHILL
MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROFIT
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Or you just eat correctly, work out hard and don't look like some failed experiment at the end.

Roids changed my life. Being 6'6 arguably I need them to make gains but yeah wow so easy to get chick's.

Trying to get natty people to take them is horrendous.

>no one has ever gotten lean or good musculature without the use of steroids

this is what /r9k/ actually believes

i wouldnt have the first clue where to start. otherwise i would

Because I don't want to LOOK like I take roids. A roids body is easy to spot and that's an automatic no go for me.

left humanity behind 9 weeks ago, shit is cash.
im never sore its fucking amazing

I dont want my penis and/or testicles to shrink.

So you want to look like an average dyel? kek

Should have started from day one desu. Gyms should give test when you sign up

Bait. Im natty and im already starting to look like an overcompensating manlet at 181cm.
ยจ
Like half the people who i know roid look worse than they did before. They look bloated, older and blocky.

Do some research

Plus clothes look weird on big people. And since like 1 person in the past 4 years have seen my body whats the point? (i have to wear suits)

This senpai, I need some DNP and dbol

Because anything more than otter mode is try hard, all you need is calisthenics to be aesthetic as fuck to the average person

>clothes look weird on big people

Yeah unless you're above 6'3" roids are unnecessary because all you need is otter mode

Don't need roids m8 you just need low body fat

No need to compensate, I'll leave that to the subhumans

I'm not mentally weak, insecure or retarded.

I really want to but I'm honestly afraid I'll royally fuck myself up permanently because I'll miscalculate something

I just want to be j0cy

Same, I'm 18 now and feel too young to roid

Agreed. The risks of going easy mode contradict the idea of being fit AND healthy. Yes, you might look 'healthier' (fitter) but are you really? will you be so when you're 40?

Ah I remember the time when I started lifting