Do girls find this attractive or disgusting ?

Do girls find this attractive or disgusting ?

Why would anyone find this attractive?

dude scrap that shit off your hands it's disgusting

learn to use proper grip you fucking idiot

>We's gonna get a real nice rabbit farm! Right George?

neither

i have them myself anyway

Both and neither

Some girls like rough hands as a sign of masculinity, some girls don't like them.
Stop trying to appease everyone and just keep fucking lifting, you chucklefuck

i am grill and i have similar from dl but i use alpha hydrox 10-12% so it's not as bad
let's rub our hands

I'm so happy for the reference thank you my intellectual Veeky Forums senpaitachi

>100 page book
>tactical wife beating
>intellectual

Learn to use proper grip, rest the bar on the finger between the first and second knuckle. You'll lift heavier and get smaller calluses.

>*teleports behind you*
>sure thing lennie, just keep lookin forward
>*pulls trigger*

>Of Mice and Men
>Intellectual

Yea sure alright. I bet you think having read 1984, BNW, Night, and Gatsby make you intellectual.

peel that shit off nigga

But how else will people know he's been lifting for a few months?

take care of your hands before you end up with a bloody hole in your hand you fucking idiot

For some reason my calluses got smaller the more I lift, maybe I stepped up my grip game

Faggot

"attractive"
...in what universe?

My ex liked my calluses, but they aren't as fucked as yours.

Back at you.

Who cares what girls think?

They'll laugh at you for not gripping the bar properly

who gives a fuck

also i pull 420 and even that doesn't give me anything

Its from me doing lots of pull ups, almost everyday. So you cant do shit other than wear gloves .
I want to ask. Is it wise for me to show my calluses to girls and be proud about it or to hide them ?

Yes you can you retard. This is for deadlift grip but it's the exact same for pullups. Grip with the load on your fingers, not on the base of the finger

cheers for the tip

What the fuck do you mean. I have a good normal solid grip. Griping the bar with fingers is fucking unatural, plus it looks like a sissy grip. Do you even lift bro ?

My girl has a thing for rough hands, especially if they're a little bit dirty (mine usually are from the old ass weights at the gym but the rest of the time are spotless)

Fuck off.

no problem. it'll be weird at first but it's just as strong as full hand grip once you get used to it, which took me 1 session. i used to have calluses exactly like yours but they completely went away after i fixed my grip.

it only feels unnatural because you're not used to it. it's just as strong once you're used to it. Either switch to the finger grip, or enjoy your disgusting looking callouses.

actually.. gripping with your fingers is a better workout, strengthening your digits and lessening strain on your hand muscles.
try it for yourself. your fingers will get stronger.

Or get lifting gloves like a normal person instead of fucking your finger joints.

Check out these grips This is how i do them

that's how you're supposed to grip my dude. I had callouses exactly like the OP because I would grip the bar with a "good normal solid grip" but then I learned how to grip properly and now I just have sligiht callouses on my fingers sometimes but they're not realyl visible.

Why don't you actually try it out before you talk about what joints it strains?

I can't really tell what grip he's using there. It's a pretty subtle difference anyway, just a shift of a couple of centimeters.

Girls like the rugged hands feel not that shit lmao
Girls in my experience also love bulging veins

Anyway the question isnt about the fuckin grip but if it wise for me to show my calluses proudly to a girl or hide em until they got healed .

They'll get healed within a week or two once you stop using that shit grip. If you keep using it, they'll stay.

And to answer your question, no, they're not attractive. They look disgusting. They don't really tell the girl that you lift either: 90% of guys who lift don't have those (because they either dont lift heavy or dont use that retarded grip) so why would a girl establish a connection between lifting and those callouses?

>let's rub our hands
Kinky. Age/Location?

Get a pumice stone and use it.

You don't want to remove your calluses, they serve a purpose, but you also shouldn't neglect your personal hygiene and presentation.

Most girls will not care about calluses as long as they're properly managed, some will even love that your hands are rough.

OP, there's no way to know for sure except asking or doing it, all girls are different and some of them lap that shit up, others will treat it as disgusting, just do it, it's just some tiny blisters on your hands from manly pumping

Previous metacarpal fractures in both hands. I'm lucky to be able grip to lift at all, I'd love to see to curl 25kg using just your fingers to grip the bar.

I'm talking about this grip here bro

True, that grip prolly won't be good for curling, but for deadlift (for example) it would be good?

They don't give a fuck

>not wanting to feel the pain of jumping onto the bar with a strict, full and hard grip
>not wanting to pump yourself up with that pain and keep going just to spite yourself and your nerves
Mate.

Jesus that pic really hit dem' existencial feels

>implying this book doesnt teach kids not to stand for their women being whores

KEK