What Do You Think Of When You're Struggling With A Rep?

what flashes through your mind to squeeze out that last rep? Mine is thinking of pic related not knowing exist and having to fuck some bald guy that has erectile dysfunction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think of making the weight go up

I don't think, I just focus on the rep. When you're in the middle of a brutal rep, that is not the time to _think_, it's the time to give birth to gainz.

I think of how it'll feel good if I make the weight go up

I let the music help me.

Who is this and more plz

Once i nearly slipped doing squats, my eyes flashed white. Then all I saw was blacks stars darting about my vision, lucky my spot put me back in position and i re racked. Knees turned to jelly for the rest of the day

This. People who go on vision quests during the last rep are autistic.

wish I knew, tried to find a sauce but couldn't locate.

Don't shit my pants, don't shit my pants, don't shit my pants....

I think of a piston in an engine pushing up and down with incredible force. I think of the a freight train charging down a track ready to anhialate anything that gets in its way. I picture that energy in my arms and I lift the fucking weight.

>anyone who does something different than I do is autistic
sounds pretty autistic, newfriend

>not knowing exist and having to fuck some bald guy that has erectile dysfunction
out of her conscious choice because the guy has money and improves her life in more ways than just sex.

you are placing yourself lower than this idea within a 3rd party relationship. YOU lose.

THINK about squeezing every muscle to help get that last rep in.

Does it work?

Before last set:
Remember that men could bravely storm the beach at Normandy, so I'm not allowed to bitch out on my final reps.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc

I done said I lift the fucking weight didn't I? Mind over matter man, it's not a meme.

My waifu

I somewhat don't believe you. If you're spending energy constructing these fantasies then you're distracting yourself from the rep.

>thinking autistic people are autistic is autistic
Spotted the autist.

McKayla Maroney

I think of Batman, desu. I tell myself that he could do it and I should too

It literally takes no more energy than thinking "lift the weight." I can't even comprehend the dumb logic that would lead you to that conclusion.

What is focus?

The imagery is focused into the lift and helps me create more power.

>What is getting mentally pumped?

This. I think of her standing there playfully teasing me about it and I finish for those sick gains.

>celebrating that western countries are being taken over by ethnics because the wrong wide won ww2

it's about focus.

this I just go
>focus
>Tight Back and core
>UP
done

lol god forbid someone thinks of something to help them through the last rep wow such heresy

right and so do i. but your point is weak as fuck and it makes the rest of us look bad. a lot of people think about different things during their last rep. kind of like right before climax sometimes some people think about a lot of different fast thoughts not related to sex. not only that but during lifting some people just do not shut up about random shit because they are getting physical and their brain and thoughts are reacting to that to begin with.

not me at least not during lifting, I just try to get that fucking weight off my back and ace it... if anything I just think about being crushed by the cieling and racking it=my ass is saved

i hyper-focus and exert as much will power as i can manage. i tell myself that can do it and i trust that i can do it.

This is all you need

>Thinking about being crushed by the weight
>Not thinking that you will crush the weight instead

Not gonna make it

I imagine it go up but it won't go up.

Literally nothing. I pump my mind up by angering myself before pushing or pulling the weight and my mind clears itself with each rep. On the last I just let my body do its thing

>nose ring

Not even with yours.

I think of my oneitis' face, obviously. That's what a true Veeky Forumsmen do.

"Get yo bitch ass up"
"Fucker"
"Goooooo"
" up up up"

This threads gay like lol Wtf else am I supposed to be thinking about? Fucking sponge bob square pants ?

I pretend as if i can reverse gravity with my fucking mind.

this.
why do women have to taint themselves with shitty piercings and tattoos?

>the current year
>every third girl has a septum piercing

Surely ALL their dads can't have been shitlords? Also not all tattoos and piercings are shitty.

go back to /pol/ dyel

t. Achmed

>Implying most girls with "shitty dad's" didn't actually have shitty mother's who actively prevented good father's from being there when needed and talked shit about the actually good men 24/7.

Harambe

This is what I personally believe happens, shit mothers also tend to allow their daughters to do this crap as well.

But every time I ask the question "why are septum piercings a thing" the answer I get is "daddy issues" "her dad was a cunt" or some variant.

>tfw last rep
>UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

How much I hate myself

I think of Bane

I take a deep breath, visualize my Qi building up in the dan t'ian, exhale, visualizing the Qi shooting to whatever part of my body needs the engagement, visualizing it pushing through the lift.

Yes

>My daddy was a cunt
>Why is that?
>Because he was never around. He was locked up half the time
>Why was he locked up
>Mom had h locked up because she said he was stalking her (whenever he tried to visit me), he also didn't pay alimony which pissed my mom off because she really wanted to buy herself really nice shoes which she couldn't afford without his money. She also said he touched me when I was younger, I don't remember that but mommy said so

I don't think I just do.

I'M FUCKIN ZYZZ

>5th August
>liften highest I've lifted since coming the gym
>last set of day dumbbell shoulder press
>as i lift the weights up
>"DRAWN INTO THE BACKDROP"
>where have i heard this song before.jpeg
>get stuck 3/4 way up on last rep
>think of qt.314 that rejected me and nothing
>"We're all gonna make it brah"
>finished set, remember the day and the song