"Mr. Veeky Forums"

So /plg/ keeps track of who the strongest person on the boards is, but who is the biggest, most symmetrical, proportional, and aesthetic?

Would anyone be interested in having a "Mr Veeky Forums" contest where people could post pictures and everyone woukd vote for a winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plP-R36e0_M
online.styrkelyft.se/web/userInfo.aspx?userId=3103
instagram.com/filiplindstr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah that sounds pretty good - also I would imagine that it could motivate some people to workout harder

The only problem I can think of is that there might not be a good way to do the voting

Straw pole?

tinytrip already won. absolutely perfect insertions, crippling depression, 7 inch dick, manlet, insecure af.

Chimpo confirmed for mr/fit/. He also an heroed which is typical Veeky Forums.

I'm neither that good looking nor a attentionwhore tripfag, but that would be cool if someone set it up and a lot of people actually submitted stuff

>powerlifters
>strong

fucking lmao c'mon OP you almost had me there

everyone knows the strongman lurkers are 100x stronger and cooler

plg is just a bunch of clique-y assblasters and dyel circlejerks

Nigga you just gonna ignore OCB? His body is the first time I had to say no homo on this board.
Spoiler: it wasn't the last

I'm talking about current posters not all time

you already know the answer.

Islee islee islee

What happened to tiny?

Finally topped himself.

I don't really know anything about powerlifting it was just an example

was depressed. left. got qt gf. got rid of depression. stopped lifting. living happilly with gf

isley met him back in may, he's dyel again

Kek neither do they

sure he's nice but he's not so spot on mr/fit/

missing ab veins t b h

But what if /b finds out

Post pic of gains goblin gf. I hope she qt3.14 as fuck. I kind of need to know if we're all gonna make it.

Nice to see he got his life together

this tbqh

dont think he ever posted a pic of her, but i got the impression that she lifts, or used to atleast.

Fronk, Joff and the fuaarkin eternal zyzz brah used to post on this board. Surely when you've got the brother of Hercules as an option everyone else loses

ye never leern man
I'm jus gonna cresh you an jus trow you away into the wend.
And you'll be fergotten.

Is that her? Because pls b in London

Lol that entire chat and he basically just admits he's trailing izlee in literally every lift. I miss the mong nam

>the natty lickaroo
All your opinions are invalid. Based gooby.

OP here

Since people seem interested, I'll do it, but I'm not sure about the logistics. How far out should I set the date? Should there really be any rules?

>current posters

Scoobert left

Kek no one's that interested. I'm just shitposting. I'm half of the comments on this thread.
P.s. surely dubs man is Mr Veeky Forums

He has my vote.

>Replies 31
>posters 14

He aint kidding

this unrivalled specimen

The right answer is Izlee

>that core

Bodorio, aka Filip is literally the strongest 105kg male in Sweden.

And in my heart.

Only if Trappy gets to be on it.

filip is also most aesthetic he should just win it all

We should choose it on January 1st

What are the specs for the strongest user on Veeky Forums?

is there a confirmed routine of his? I see one posted frequently but idk if its real

Testosterone 3x5

I think he can almost benchpress the bar.

This guy is /plg/
youtube.com/watch?v=plP-R36e0_M

How freaking short is he?

idk

[citation needed]

Swedish Powerlifting Database (IPF Affiliated)
online.styrkelyft.se/web/userInfo.aspx?userId=3103

His insta
instagram.com/filiplindstr/

>310 / 290 / 187
>not even 3/3/2
and THIS is the strongest guy in sweden? i knew they were cucked to death but pfft.. what a JOKE!

Reported for global rule 15.

5'4",he confirmed yesterday.

>aesthetic
trappychan, not a contest

what's norsefats total?

It's around 780-800 I believe

who's the strongest person in plg?

By wilks or total?

total

Right now, I want to say Bodorio. There's a few who might have been stronger but they've either left or put training on the backburner.

>and THIS is the strongest guy in sweden?

No. That's just the strongest Swedish guy who browses Veeky Forums (probably).

>Bodorio

That's by the way.

I think he was having a laff, I swear I remember him saying 5'9 multiple times in the past. Maybe he sucks at conversions though,

Kek no he isn't.

To clarify, he did win the Powerlifting championship in -105 with a 788 total so he is really fuckin strong and not unlikely one of the if not the strongest guys on here. But there are a couple of guys (one weightlifter one strongman) in that weightclass that can outlift him.

Yes he is? Find me a stronger one.

American education

Depending on the spread of guys, there's also a pretty decent chance of having people in other divisions and feds that are stronger.

Maybe you should stop posting, you're starting to take this board to seriously

Lars Ainasoja, Stefan Ă…gren.

I doubt very many actually skilled and successful lifters from any country frequents Veeky Forums.

>only 7'

>other divisions
It was the nationals
>and feds
There are no non-IPF affiliates in Sweden.

Also that would be roids and therefore doesn't count.

6inch ROM bench, maybe 8inches ROM for sumo DL.

pathetic

Please post your squat, bench & deadlift so I can laugh at your pathetic lifts. May as well post physique too so I can laugh at that too.

>mr/fit/
Tiny easily
If we're talking massive dudes my pick is on MasT, please roid-senpai notice me

muh rom

You couldn't block pull/bench those.

Tinyfag

sure senpai but you have to include riods if you want it to be good. p bad for a natty

Inb4 mast shitposting and nominating himself

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for 5 years now and literally no tripfags stand out now. I can't even name a single trip that's prominent now.

I think it's because Veeky Forums is entirely full of

I thought Isley is Australian and Tiny is Britbong? How did they meet?

Wasn't Tiny before Isley's time? I don't remember seeing Isley when Tinychimp was around.

This. There are no good trips left. I've been asked to trip, but I don't want to join this shit show.

Most recent I could even suggest would be Lotus, but I think in typical Veeky Forums fashion he was ran off.

they used to post at the same time. tinytrip remembered him.
nah isley lives in london

Can you blame them for leaving? Ever since the /pol/cucks invaded this board its gotten 100x worse, fucking DYELs giving broscience advice and drowning out the actual decent conversations is making me come less and less to this board.

God fucking damnnit. How ever broken he was that little guy was an inspiration for me back when he still posted in /cbt/. Knowing that a guy who achieved that physique let it all go for a gains goblin makes me fear for my own motivation in the future. Are we all doomed to drop the iron at a certain point of our lives?

is that girl in the cafe the gains goblin? she waiting for tiny while the blokes catch up outside? her hair looks terribly maintained. the bitch.

Is there any other option?

nah i think he said he was getting a coffee alone, his gf was sleeping at home.

>liftan can't fix an ugly face

It would have to be divided in 2 categories, naturals and frauds.
Otherwise there's no point

how can you tell he's dyel from this pic? ...

give everyone 6 months time. Talk to the mods about it

isley is tall and has a good looking and approachable friendly face. tinytrip has.. a large inheritance i guess.

I think I might have a shot.

My lifts are decent but I focus on aesthetics anyway.

Bench: 315x12 (haven't maxed in a while, could probably be 430)
Deadlift: 585 lb
Squat: 495x3
ohp: 245 lb

his delts are gone.

100% objective criticism here: you're big but your proportions and insertions are not as aesthetic as the other physiques posted (ie OCB and trip). Not knocking on your hard work though, normies would find your body amazing but here at Veeky Forums we look at men's bodies all day so we've come to recognize all the small subtleties that make a body truly aesthetic. Size isn't everything.

After 7 years this place is good for the occasional laugh, besides that you outgrow it.

thats in kg you dumbass

5/10