Fuck cryptos and fuck me

- buy BLAS at ath thinking it will keep going up but it doesnt and i lose money

- do research and stuck between 2 coins, VOISE and FLIK

- see FLIK is at ath and VOISE is going on new exchange so choose voise + i learned my lesson form buying at ath previously

-VOISE goes down and FLIK goes even higher

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>mfw bought 25k flik at 7 cents last night

do the opposite of what you plan to do

I went on voise too, muh exchange, but left some flik because of the burning, went out of voise in loss and all in aventus, muh big exchange, 30% loss, but now I hold, till the end of the world

Hope you didn't sell your BLAS at a loss, it's going to explode in several days.

Just put all my money in FLIK im fucking tired of only losing money, well not anymore

he obviously did lol
bad time to be getting into flik, could dump any minute

you're either
new to this
impatient
degenerate gambler
poorfaggot drowning in debt

>all of the above

get the fuck out of coinex and go all in on odn for quick gains or go all in on link and wait

but if i dont go it will moon even further

problem is you're choosing the literal shitcoins of shitcoins, BLAS, VOISE, FLIK are complete garbage... your timing is fucking horrible, your coin choice is retarded.

I bought LINK, COSS, ELIX, QTUM and more at all time lows pretty much, most of them I've already resold for huge profits and bought back in for less (well with ELIX i just sold and never looked back, made an easy 8x on that one)

Quit buying shit at ATHs and quit buying shit that's overshilled. If you buy something AFTER there's constant posting about it, it's too late. Nothing feels better though than buying something ahead of the curve and then seeing all the shill posts appear, because you know you're guaranteed a 2-5x+ at that point

promise it will get dumped to 1500 sats or lower now

I cannot have a 100k dollar portfolio without going all in to 10x shitcoins

The point about overshilling is true, but the start of shilling in a previously unshilled coin is a reasonable sign that it's about to be pumped through the roof. The FLIK shilling started before anything really happened and it was consistent. VOISE shilling happened only in reaction to this.

whats the next shitcoin that will moon?

im actually so fucking pissed omfg

- buy FLIK at 3290 and go eat
- come back and its still at 3290
- sell my FLIK because i think its gonna crash
- 1 min later its at 3489

i swear this is rigged against me and only me fuck off.

get in now user we going to at least 30 cents. I sold half my stack at 14 cents just to be safe.

The decision making to sell was the correct one. At this ultra pumped levels, it's unwise to hold that useless piece of shitcoin. You only pissed out on less than a 10% gain, and it's bound to dump any minute now.

The correct lesson to draw is that it would have made sense to go into it at this time yesterday, or even the day before, when the first tremors of consistent shilling started to appear. At that point there was no real risk of a dump since there was nowhere for it to dump to, and these shills sure as hell were creating these all those threads for a reason - to gather cannon fodder for a pump. A further lesson is to observe that while VOISE was indeed added to a new exchange, being added to HitBTC doesn't really cause much of a pump anyway, 30% at most, and the market cap was already too high for a coordinated whale attack. Whales prefer to lurk on coinexchange these days, amongst the vulnerable shitcoins with about $40 daily volume.

Why do whales prefer a lower market cap? Easier to manipulate and have it go there way?

VOISE going up again

Less money required to manipulate the market. Easier to manipulate the price of some sleepy penny stock than to manipulate the price of Apple.

all my moneys in ODN now if it isnt 13k sats by tomorrow im ending my life

Rip

Put all your money in metaverse and stop chasing pump and dumps

sorry dude, odn is a piece of shit that was pumped already...you'll be lucky to hold at 11k max