Why dont we admit already that ALL women like muscular men? Cut the diplomatic answers

Why dont we admit already that ALL women like muscular men? Cut the diplomatic answers .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was talking about his dead dad and she was feeling sad. Not mirin.

Women only Cares about nigger dick flavoured pudding

She was biting her fucking lip. Bitch was wetter than November.

you're a virgin

You're either a 14 year old or a woman to think that's a good insult

Quality thread guys, great job.

But he's right isn't he..

if you autist and butterface, no

Didn't they figure out this guy was some super rich kid or won a lottery or something?

Monstercock.

they dont

you see some of the fucking idiots these cute women will sleep with? Legitimately disappointing

I don't think so
why would you want to fuck even the best cock in the world attached to a kid that looks like that

This only works if you're rich and famous, retard.

poor kid, within a few years this girl is gonna tell him she "wants to experience what its like to be single for a little bit" and within 12 hours of telling him that, Chad is going to be deep inside of her

>lifting for emily blunt

Stay mad.

>regardless of everything that happens

aka chad stuffing his thundercock inside of her.

who hurt u

I'm not mad bud
just genuinely curious

Yeah. If your strong and have struggled it's hot. If your weak and you struggled no one cares because they wonder why you haven't made it yet.

wtf is this a new meme fuck off

Roastie pls

That just means she is afraid he will leave her. Any girl that changes her look in a relationship is looking to trade in. They expect the same disloyalty from men.

Also women prefer guys that look like they can be tied down quickly and easily if they have bad experiences with exs or have a thing for their dad and liked his beer gut cause they saw his dick once and it looked huge.

: )

No actually.

FUCK that nigga jim! Dwight is the true alpha!!!

>tfw never had a slutty teen gf

Maybe next time

Who was it? Your uncle or some guy in the park?

Is that Rory McDonald?

It's not true 100% of the time. It's like saying men like big tits; sure I think most of us do or at least can appreciate them, but some people legitimately prefer the opposite.

I dated a girl who had a very strong sexual preference for auschwitz mode (she called it "heroin body"). One of many reasons it didn't work out lmao.

what's wrong with him? he's not horribly ugly. just slightly overweight and has glasses. dudes gonna grow up and own disney or something.

also girls are kinda fucked up at that age. sometimes they just like blowing random guys egos up by fucking them for no apparent reason even if they aren't the go to stud.
you guys are all virgin autists.

He's gay.

He told them he was gay.

>Maybe next time

top fukin kek

>tfw when you understand completely

>Why don't we admit that ALL men like skinny blondes with big tits?

>that lip bite
FUCK YOU CHAD WHY DONT WOMEN GET WET AT THE SIGHT OF ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why dont we admit already that ALL women like muscular men? Cut the diplomatic answers.

I dunno OP. There's definitely a tipping point where women go from 'I want an adonis' to 'I just want a man who will actually talk to me and wants to be with me'.

Having going on about twenty different dates with a dozen women from my own experiences what women want is well within the grasp of 'normal' guys:

For example:

>Women think all guys want only blonde athletic women. Which is retarded because it's not male focused media that perpetuates this stereotype its womens magazines and 'fashion'. Most men would date/fuck/marry any woman as long as she doesn't shit over his personal life and interests.

>Alot of women don't realize or just refuse to accept how easy it is for them to find a guy. Their 'Ez mode' involves them looking half-reasonable and having more interests than just wanting to drink and go travelling. I don't want to say all women are overall unaware of this but theirs certainly a majority are reluctant to make even a token effort on their part; most girls need to do is take part in one or two 'guy' activities and men will come flocking to them but they don't. Same goes for guys, learn how to do two or three 'girl' things to a reasonable level and women find you incredibly attractive; typically cooking, dancing and cultural stuff fly well with this.

>The biggest critics of women aren't men but are women. Seriously I don't know a guy whose actively turned down even one date with a girl he finds at least reasonably attractive in some way, but I know women who actively cancel dates or end relationships if their other female friends comment or criticize their choices.

>Most women love being fucked. As in pounded till they aren't anything but a sweat covered cum rag. Soft romance stuff flies well too but women actually love being dicked and for some reason they are afraid to admit it.

fyi shes trying not to cry because hes talking about how he did it all for his dead mother

Is this your first week on Veeky Forums?

>Take stupidly large amount of hormones
>Neglect basic things
>Win because you look pretty

Man my mum would be well disappointed in me. I dunno if I could do what he did..

>ripped body
he is literally fucking dyel mode

this is better than regular 30 + body tho

>men attracted to Veeky Forums women-gay
>women attracted to Veeky Forums men-lesbians

If its that easy why haven't you done it yet user?

>I see some paid bimbos interview a bodybuilder
>therefore, I know all women want men with a bodybuilder physique
You've reached peak delusion, m8.

he gets it

Is that fucking rory macdonald?

I used to be a skinny hipster looking guy, my girls were always talking about muscular guys and shit. Now that I'm 'buff' for normie standards my girls tend to show 'interest' in hipster looking faggots. There's really no winnning here. I think the perfect middle point is a tanned otter mode guy with a nice face. This being said I don't really give a fuck about what women want as long as they choke on my cock

I swear someone posted a pic of this dude taking a dick selfie on /b/ a while ago, and he was pretty hung. Might have been a lookalike.

Okay everybody, hold the fuck up.

Hold the fuck up.

If you have a body-builder's body, that shows clearly that you've been going to the gym, won't that only make you look like you are insecure about yourself, and thus went to the gym because you are inherently undesirable to women?

>contest: kiss the uglies dyel

Those girls are brave.

>lifting for girls

Can't you see he is a true follower of Mark Rippletits, loyally sticking to SS+GOMAD?

>He thinks he is lifting for any reason other than to raise social status in front of men and women alike

Boy oh boy if you are a powerlifter or something then you are in the wrong place, because 99% of Veeky Forums is here to lift to look good and are motivated to do so because of deep mental problems. You should already know that by now, and you should be sticking to your generals. Which makes me conclude you're a fedora tipping newbie to the gym who is lifting ((((to defend himself incase of a street fight))))

Dear Tumbler meme....
>lifting for girls
>lift to look good w/o mental issues

...pick one. I choose the second.
I know this place (4chin) is a shithole already, but not everybody is here for the furry nor shota/loli degeneracy.

I was fat af from 15-18 & was getting blown by more girls from my town's 2 high schools than I care to admit. It was pretty great.

Its my meme
Gtfo

Lets be real here. Every girl want to fuck you if you have a good muscle sized body. Having a realtionshit with you is another thing (anothere world). Its like me seeing a girl with big tits . I cant thing anything else than fucking that girl. So is for the girls. You have this advantage. Do not lift for girls . this midset makes you alpha etc.

>ALL women like muscular men

To be fair, this statement is generally true. That's like saying "all men like women with tits". Of course, it's such a generalized statement that it can be taken as true.

BUT, this doesn't instantly make you attractive to women. Alot of you Veeky Forumsards have this idea that if you make gains and have a John Cena body, that you will find a grill buddy. It's the same idea as dressing nice: It may get you past the initial bullshit and into a conversation with a barbecue, but if you have no substance they wont give two shits about your physique.

That's why any dude with an actual fit body (aka actual has cardio and some functional strength) will win 8/10 over a meathead who just hits the weights.

confirm EVERYTHING this guy said, i'm dating a girl who is way out of my league and who i started going out when i was the ultimate skinnyfat. I boiled it down to basically:

>You basically go out with me because i make you laugh and i give you a good dicking?
>"basically yes"

that's all girls want, someone who makes them feel good about themselves and make them smile and who can also fuck them well.

Although every girl does also like some degree of phisicality and getting Veeky Forums will definitely help with that if nothing else.

I don't understand your obsession with women, Veeky Forums. Getting laid is easy as fuck. If you lift, you should lift for yourself, because womemes are gains goblins.

My fiancée wants me to stay the way I am and I'm already pretty big and lean, but I plan to juice my way to massiveness before our wedding

>If you have a body-builder's body, that shows clearly that you've been going to the gym

Most people, especially women, are unable to make this connection. Believe me. They think that all a man needs to do to get ripped is go jogging few times a week and do some sit-ups while living a generally active lifestyle.

>haha look at this loser, kissing girls while being so ugly, unlike us winners who spend 12+ hours on a fitness forum ,r-right guys ?

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E

This fat delusion

Oh my god tumblr gifs are so fucking garbage

he got the torso of Michelangelo, the turtle.

Was actually my guidance counselor you faggot

This.

well he is a 2/10 and she is a 5/10 so it's not a miracle

Yeah fucking multimillionaire hollywood starlet who can fuck almost anyone she wants is playing mindgames with the paparazzi to keep her husband from leaving her

This circlejerk is worse than reddits

Not all women like men

But of those that do, good dick is more important

I chuckled

Wow.

Bump

can confirm. the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina