What is the best way to get rid of body hair? I dont want it to grow back for at least a month

What is the best way to get rid of body hair? I dont want it to grow back for at least a month.

are you a woman or a faggot?

This has nothing to do with fitness and try lazer hair removal faggot

>the only 2 groups of people in Veeky Forums

No, I just dont like having hair on my biceps.

I wonder how some women find body hair hot. My ex did and I wasn't complaining but wouldn't a person much rather touch smooth and soft skin?

Ik m8. I wish I could get rid of all of my hair from the neck down.

No
It makes you look more manly
It's just so fucking hot
Don't shave

A-Are you a girl?

>hair on my biceps.

laser hair removal. its like a turtle shell down there

>What is the best way to get rid of body hair? I dont want it to grow back for at least a month.

shave, wax, machine hair clippers.

the hair will grow back at the same speed no matter which option you choose.

I recommend clippers because the other options will leave your skin looking smooth like a womans, and you don't want that.

I do want that actually

Never change Veeky Forums

>the other options will leave your skin looking smooth like a womans, and you don't want that.
>you don't want that
>implying

Body hair is hot.
I recommend learning to love it and chicks will dig it.

Yes I'm a grill.

This.
You can get laser hair removal thingamajigs off ebay for a couple hundred dollerydoos.
You gotta use it once a week for a couple months before it's all done, but after that you are smooth like pre-teen swedish boy for life.

Which brand is the best?

>tfw literally have hair everywhere and anywhere on my body that it can grow
I'm not even misusing the word literally. The only places I can think of without hair on my skin are places that it doesn't grow on anybody (soles of feet, palm of hands, shit like that).
Why me? Why did I have to be born as a sasquatch?

I am and I love hairy dudes.

Only exception is ass hair, because straight men tend to pay fuck all attention to their own rectal health and have swampass 24/7 which makes giving head more awful than massaging fat old men.

>Only exception is ass hair
Is there even a way to permanently get rid of ass hair?

>try to wax ass hair
>almost no hair is removed
>splotches of blood on the waxing strip
And that's how I learned to stick to shaving.

Gif related

Weak Acid bath.

LumaRx IPL Hair Removal Device, Full Body

is what I use and I'm now completely hairless.

When I'm done with it I dunno what I'll do with it though. CL for half price?

Are those things legit? Ive mostly heard theyre scams. Also does it stop hair growth or only slow if down?

Pluck each hair one by one with a Tweezer
Or get someone to do it for you.

That's a nice body, including the hair. No homo. I will emulate this.

They're only complete scams if you're a shitskin. I'm not even joking.

Pale white skin and black hair is ideal. Olive skin and black hair is okay. Olive skin and brown hair is iffy. Any contrast less substantial than that and you're probably looking to waste money.

Personally I have olive skin and black hair and have gotten rid of all the hair on my body.

Pic related is my hairy asian crotch after two uses. This growth is following three weeks of not shaving. Prior to zapping em, this would have taken a few days to grow.

Hirsutism? Man that sucks.

Anna, I love you

Anna? The only 'Anna' I know is 'anabolic exercise' cause I'm gonna leave humanity behind.

You'll look more unmanly when hairless imo, but you asked for it so

Electrolysis

I shaved my ass yesterday and it feels nice

You bet your ass it does! No more issues with wiping. No more worrying about a smelly crotch at work. No more needing to shower immediately before anal.

Feels good man.

>select all the pizza
Fuark. I didn't even lift today.

that's cool... manly... you have pics

No. I like the sorta rough patches, just not on myself.

I am a faggot and love my body hair. Fuck getting rid of it. It's both too much effort, and it's sexy.

But OP is a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

Easily the best way to do it.

Waifu material.

>cutting
>want the foods real bad like
>select all the donuts
Also anyone else find themselves watching mukbang videos when cutting or am I just a masochist?

Won't that shit burn your ass and balls?

How the fuck do I deal with nipple hair? It's way longer than my chest hair(Which resembles pubic hair, how curly it is) and my happy trail is all pubescent fuck my life

This shit fucking sucks

Shave it if it bothers you that much, it's not rocket science.

for you, friend

Oh fuck that is good

I have the same issue. I just get a pair of scissors and trim my nipple hair a until its more or less even with my chest hair. I do this once every two weeks.

Are you a monkey or just stupid?