History Project

I have to do an honors project for class where I choose 15 world leaders and write about them but there is no way I can choose 15 historical figures without bias so i was hoping you guys could help me out and list some essential leaders that I should cover, they can be from any time period before 1900 and from anywhere on earth.

Peter the Great

Andrew Jackson

Alexander The Great
Babur

adolf hitler
obviously

Willy
Bismarck
Hitler

Nicky
Stalin
Gorbachev

Chiang
Mao
Deng

come on son this is middleschool shit right here

Julius Caesar

>they can be from any time period before 1900
literally in the OP

>before 1900

this

1.Nebuchadnezzar II
2.Phillip II of Macedon
3.Trajan
4.Charles Magne
5.The Lion Heart
6.Saladin
7.Saint Louis
8.Ferdinand the III of Castile
9.Peter the cruel of Castile
10.Charles the Bold
11.Isabel of Castile
12.Francis I of France
13.Phillip the II of Castille
14.Cromwell
15.Napoleon

Despite my best efforts I am still pretty Eurocentric, gimmie some good pre colonial American guys if there are any

Cyrus the great, Darius 2, try whichever moorish caliph

You can do Qin Shi Huang and how he tried to find the elixir of life and some other crap. You could read up a bit as well on the guy that he sent out to look for it, too for perhaps some extra detail how the journey went (Xu Fu)

Imperator Caesar Augustus divi filius is The only leader you need

>an essay on 15 leaders

What a shitty prompt

It's not an essay, I have to make an infographic on 15 leaders, I already drew Boudicca and Alexander if anyone is interested

Nathaniel Bacon, led one of the first armed rebellion in the American colonies, pre-dating the American Revolution by a century.

His actions also led to the phasing out of indentured servitude and the hardening of the racial caste system of slavery. Making him one of the people most responsible for the Antebellum slavery system (albeit completely inadvertently)

William Walker the genius conqueror of Nicaragua

Draw pregnant Anne Frank and I'll give you more suggestions

Also Flavius Aetius, one of the last competent leaders of the crumbling Western Roman Empire

>genius conqueror of Nicaragua

Will Walker was a lot of things in his life, but genius was not one of them

Oh that's much more acceptable