/fraud/

/fraud/ for steroids generally

old

>1st for diarrhea

Yes for hunger, I'm a manlet and genuinely have trouble coming anywhere near the amount of kcal friends of mine hit, but they are also not 5"6

waifu

jbflgf

What's your opinion on this?
>pic related

in4 food poisoning

shitting while shitposting

the life

50 mg dbol might be a bit high
otherwise very vanilla/10

nope

>watching videos on how to make bar soap
>watching average korean wife play Overwatch
>she just made dinner
>homemade Alfredo sauce with chicken and broccoli
>probably going to have horrible shits in about an hour

Whoever said Cass sounds like a man is an idiot. She posted a video and she sounds like a girly girl. Could she actually be a natty with magic genetics?

Is this THAT Guido?

Guido is one of the few people on the planet who have tried more compounds than I have. Dude knows his shit.

Bluelighter and GH15'er

Didn't Guido actually almost kill himself due to his gear addiction/dependence ? Also dbol will not lean you out, that cyc is almost as basic as it comes

Yes it's him. Just found this in an old Veeky Forums repository.
>more pic related

no she isnt

Lel the fit information repository has a lot of old quad info, I doubt most of this board bar fraud would remember him

Yo Chem if you are still here, how often aromasin on 500mg/wk test e? I'm thinking 12.5mg on injection day so 2x a week

new to /fraud/ whats the general concensus for mk677? Should I take anything else with it?

thx

General consensus is take it with a bullet to the brain, or in the morning for all day gh pulses but some people get drowsy, so others take it at night

How long to run letro and caber for puffy nips? Also can it be down to sodium potassium ratio? thx fraud

>kcal
>not just eating plenty of protein

So is that a.. good thing? I'll probably take it at night 5 on 2 off.

Well I'm getting 260g at 165 bw, trying to get to 3000kcal a day is a constant lethargic state for me

From what I understand humans have natural gh pulses during sleep anyways, that's the idea behind taking it when you wake up, I doubt it makes a huge difference but my stuff hasn't even been delivered yet so idk wtf I'm even talking about more than likely

>captcha: select all the candy

>tfw Sam Hyde ducked in the add along with a bunch of other degrading shit

pff who cares about that man
high test deserves a real girl, an a v e r a g e girl

Ducked her in the ass

There should be no problem if getting enough protons

does she have to be asian? can it be an average girl from rhode island?

>2chainz birthday song korean remix.webm

And THIS is a real girl

Ai is subjective
You'll have to discover how much works for you

Is she drooling? Why does she look like a druggie?

That is what I'm hoping user, eating a lb of chicken breast a day, 3 scoops of whey protons, eggs, liter of 2% milk, jasmine rice and sweet potatoes, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and lots and lots of beans/legumes, this is my first cycle so I don't want to be one of those meme fucks I have read off reddits cycle logs where they make lol no gains because they eat like vaginas

That's the answer I was expecting but not looking forward too, blood work is expensive up north here, dropped 250 on pre cycle bloods and was hoping I wouldnt need to get them again for at least 6 weeks

I was gaining weight on whatever like 7 scoops is.

Any decent source for K677 or what'sit.

see if you get oily/moody or joint pain and adjust from there

she may be special but she's perfect just the way she is

Fave compound for muscle mass?

No source posting cause b&, search on reddit PED or STEROID I'm sure you will find something, a namefag here sells it but I don't feel right giving his info out

Anyone here know anything about diet pills that works? I've read the obvious Google search stuff; but I'm worried about being mislead and bias.

I need to lose 30-40 pounds before October 1st for a wedding.

Anything helps!!

Ty jerry, for some reason out of all the regular posters (cap Chem brick and you) that have not posted body pics, I'm curious about you the most nohomo

dnp

Look up ephedrine caffeine, it's about as good as it legally gets, proper diet will do a million times more than any pill, but if you are adventurous/not worriedoing about dying you could try DNP

Rat poison drug sounds scary as fack.

it's the only thing that actually makes you lose weight by consuming it

everything else is just appetite suppressants

Shit works though and if you do it correctly you should be fine, assuming you aren't the small percent of the population that will get cataracts

1k deficit plus water weight would get you about there

That's because you know what a 10/10 looker I am

I thought you were balding tho? Can't be 10/10 without luscious locks

kys pussy, have fun being a fat fuck

sven, she isn't a qt aryan.

I CHOOSE to bald because it's hip
I'm setting a trend here

>frozen ???
Mixed fruit, mangos, strawberries, pineapple, peach.
>what liquid?
Water
Shit is lost in unicorn shipping land breh. IDK...
Email me and we can work something out.
advancedbodyscience2000 at gmail

get any sunburns on your bald spot lately?

Yeah I got the same info on tracking, I'm hoping I don't get fugged

yeah but shes EXTREMELY cute so that makes up for it

can you stop getting new waifus every thread you fuck

>go and watch movie
>find ex gf
>ex gf with another guy
>don't feel that mad
So... this is the power... of moving on..

shes my second, you asshole

just got some mk and s4 in the post.

did i dun goof fit? how much blood will squirt out of my eyeballs?

they can be white but it is very rare
but your girl may have potential

don't worry jerry, 2D girls will always be first in my heart, I'm talking about 2nd place
Fate/Stay is starting to get pretty exciting!

I'd let her sit on my face

Good work lad
You're doing well just to be at that stage

My ex has such a fat ass. Fuck. I could drown in ass flesh.

trip on bimbo

tfw same, feels really good user
>ex emails me (she's in A S I A)
>asking how I've been etc.
>check her social media, see post with her all over a dude and shit like #love
>waiting to get mad
>don't get mad
>just think that she's talking to her ex behind his back just like how she did to me (and will eventually cheat)
>feel bad for him
>watch my anime and feel legit mad when best girl doesn't win

shes perfect

This thread needs more HIGH TEST

Lol not him

the saddest part was that they were cosntantly checking their phones, she was on facebook.
Also he was more ugly than me, dunno man I just want to chill and watch some chinese cartoons too.

Post more J O O C E Y

You watching Rem:Zero?

K, this is OC but she's kinda joocy

thats a shoop, sry senpai

No I don't go outside

Has he held rins hand yet
>vns
Weeb

I need some of that
Does lmc sell it

I must rectify this then

of course
>rem zero
quality post, man I was so triggered. REM IS PERFECT YOU FUCK BOY.

yeah they always tend to be uglier

this is high test

That's a drawing user, Jerry has claim over all things 2D I'm sorry

>jerry has claim over all things 2D
When he outnumbers me in VNs read I will concede.

Did you use clearnet?

That's why it should be called Rem:Zero

Tfw Tokyo in a month and can buy all the Rem doujin from melon books and other stores in Aki I want

I'm not "new" but I don't recognize your trip, can get a hint?

Rem is made for gentle head pats
Don't bring your perversions here

Get a waifu tat if you about that life

I'm obviously cutting down on my portions as well; also drinking water and coffee mostly to feel "full" instead of gorging out like a fat fuck.

What are other methods; and is DNP even legal? Available at retailers?

>tokyo in a month
so jelly
I'm planning on doing a big trip there next summer so I can weeb out

>waifu tat
I'm not bringing my waifu into the horrid 3D world
Man I still remember many years ago seeing waifu threads and anime images on Veeky Forums and thinking "wow what losers, god those people are so fucking weird" and yet here I am

I posted a lot starting four years ago but about a year and a half ago I stopped posting when I went to South Korea, so if you started browsing in the past year and a half you probably never saw me
but no more gf, finished school, back to boring suburban life so gotta start posting a v e r a g e koreans again

dnp is illegal for human consumption, so its not completely "legal" but you can still buy it

Are you a grill? If so just do psmf natty because more than likely you don't really care about your lean mass, do EC stack to help with appetite I guess, everything going else is horse shit/doesn't work and anyone that says different is lying

If you are a guy stop being lazy start lifting eat correctly and you will lose a good amount of weight. I'm not talking about cutting portions but if you want to lose like 40lbs by October you:1 need to be autistically tracking calories and energy expenditure and 2: workout like a mad man, most recommend 1lb a week as "healthy" for normies

DNP is too hardcore for me but I'm not obese, and EC is out of the question due to family heart shit

Gotta love those a v e r a g e Korean sex kittens

I'm newish to fraud but been on chon since 2010, desu I lurked fraud a lot but was too lazy to learn the nomenclature and only looked for hot women

I agree Koreans are GOAT tho recently caught yellow fever

I don't think i can really make any ties, or buy anything online; so EC is out of the question.

I'm a lady; how well does psmf work? Any experiences or stories?

psmf is basically where you eat no carbs and alot of protein, look it up skank

oh yeah the first time when he's all omg and she's like wait is this the first time you've held a girl's hand???
man I'm really bored by Saber but gotta do Saber route first, then we get delicious Rin and finally lovable Sakura.

one day I may
but I want a PURE and INNOCENT one
the girls from gfriend are wife material

man I still remember while studying in Korea they had their dance team perform at the opening ceremony and I almost came watching them

ah kk
lol I caught yellow fever from feelbrah if you remember him, he shit posted on Veeky Forums between like 2011 and 2013 and I was so mad at his stupid "average" (while posting kpop singers) koreans. Then it grew on me and pretty soon I was studying abroad in Korea and sleeping with Koreans.

I'll be going to the next comiket since I'll be there. Gonna live there for a while.

>recently caught yellow fever

iktf breh

>pic related at all the A V E R A G E grills in this thread

unrelated, I feel something strange happening /fraud/

I suddenly want to focus on my strength progression rather than anything remotely related to bodybuilding, even though my focus up until this point has been purely bodybuilding

what is happening to me

is this urge to be a hairy, strong, kinda tubby gorilla the same urge that brick feels all the time?

inb4 I start sheiko or westside

Nice
Manley approved

That's not sad
It just means you've won

I read taking at night messes with your sleep cycles.

I take it in the morning. You don't need days off. I've seen blood tests showing the results don't diminish, only the sides do. Sides = tiredness, appetite, hypo, and water retention. Water retention is caused by lack of potassium.

MK677 is very effective and I recommend it to everyone who isn't using rHGH. It still doesn't compete with rHGH, but for about a dollar a day hell yes use it.

beef jerky, black coffee and water is going to be my diet for the next few weeks i guess.

I wonder if i can go from 200lbs to 160 lbs

nbodoy cares LOL

>those amazing feels when people appreciate your a v e r a g e posts
One of the reasons I stopped posting was cuz of all the normies flipping out whenever something non-roid related was posted.
My avg folder is over a gigabyte so be prepared.

>urge to train for strength
Join the power lifting master race. JOIN US. FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH. Think about how many a v e r a g e girls you could pick up.

jelly
are you gonna be working there?

I care

how tall are you

EC stacks pretty easy too do, technically you don't even need ephedrine

The btard in me wants to say tits or gtfo but you mentioned an extra 40 pounds... on the other hand I have not saw this photo posted in a while. Psmf works because diet is mostly calories in = calories out, consume less than you need and your body needs to get it from somewhere, and since Psmf is basically only protons, they are there to spare as much muscle as possible

I will not lie Psmf really sucks as and you will 100% fail unless you have an iron will

Now leave this accursed place and actually live a healthy life because gaining and losing fat over and over is fucking terrible for you in the first place, and fat people fucking suck

Lol
The other week my bros gf held my hand as some sort of joke
And I realized that's the first time I'd done that in like 5 years
Damn

Goodbye joints

That's awesome
Buy me a daki

>1gb of avg
grabbing the lube and borrowing jerry's onahole

>think about how many a v e r a g e girls you could pick up.
jesus christ this pun triggered my sides

>i care
y-you t-too