Help

>be me
>gf of 8 years leaves to air force bmt
>decide to take the time she's away to get fit
>drop 25lbs looking fucking great
>I haven't heard from her since week 4, and today she's supposed to go to tech school
Please tell me she hasn't talked to me cuz she's traveling. If she dumps me I'm gonna be fucking devastated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPuWFycZntI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gauranteed shes getting dicked

She already dumped you. You just haven't gotten the message.

Really? She said she wanted to get married when she's done with training

yeah, married to Chad Thundercock that she is going to meet at tech school

I am here on this board because my whore mother joined the army and cheated on her husband with a man she met while in the army who is my father. I didn't meet him until I was 18 and he didn't even know I existed. I had a really shit life in poverty growing up as a result of her stupid choices to cuck her husband for some random guy.

Take that anecdotal story however you may.

When I said I am here on this board, I meant to say my existence on earth is a result of my mother being a cheating whore while in the army. I'm disgusted to even think how many other dicks she took while there

best advice you'll get in this thread: don't listen to the people on this board. you are literally asking for advice from autistic fuckers who either come here because they can't get a gf or because their gf left them for a chad and they're jaded. just give it some more time.
t. well adjusted human bean

How do I get over this I feel so fucking bad, I go to the gym everyday to keep my mind off this

>son of alpha Army Chad

At least you got some good genetics, r-right?

Thanks man, I'm so fucking worried ive been working out everyday I've been learning how to cook all sorts of shit just to keep my mind off of it

Leave this place if you can user.

what right do you have to give advice then say the rest of us are autistic, "Hurr durr everyone on this board is autistic except me"????

thats by far the most autistic thing said in this thread so far.

dont listen to him just because its just what you want to hear op...
The truth is a week is a long time to not be in contact with a spouse could be a coincidence sure but keep an ear out

She's not allowed to have her phone on her during training the only contact we had were letters and I got 2 the first week. Today she was supposed to travel to her specialty school and get her phone back. I'm thinking her phone died and she's on a plane or something. We were both super in love before, it'd be really weird if she just stopped talking to me

8 years is pretty solid amount of time and if she left with u guys in a solid place id say this dickhead is probably right even if she met someone eles I doubt that would make her avoid ur calls, when you fall in love with someone new you don't instantly lose all feelings for the old person people just dont work like that.

I recon ur good, im sure ur panicing but from a outsiders perspective i think ur safe.

Thanks man, you have no idea how much this is gonna take off my back

It is very possible she was held back on course for some reason out of her control. Calm down; you've been dating for 8 years. I highly doubt she would throw that away especially since she mentioned she wants to get married to you. Girls who fuck off and do their own shit aren't going to lie or be retarded little bitches because they just don't need to be.

Stop thinking the worst OP, she likely got caught up for some reason (which happens a lot).

Thanks dude, I'm being paranoid for no reason

While she wouldn't have any/many chances to fuck around during basic training...
Chances of her getting plowed during town pass day: 96%

/k/ don't make memes out of how women in the military FUCK A LOTTA DUDES or how women fuck everyone literally then figuratively over when the male soldiers (and marriages) get fucked and she gets away scot free.

Or maybe she just lost her phone charger

Probably doesn't have her phone charger, but coming as a servicemember who's fucked military girls that have significant others, everyone in the military cheats it seems like. It's a high testosterone environment with hot, sexually aggressive guys. Shit happens when you're long distance. Also because girls are such a minority they'll constantly find themselves in like 1:5 ratios with guys that would normally be way out of their league. If she's decently attractive, it's even worse.

But yeah you're probably okie,

SHE'S GOING TO FUCK A LOT OF DUDES

SHE'S FUCKING OTHER GUYS!
BITCHES DO NOT GO TO THE FORCES TO STAY LOYAL

It's over dude.

She joined to get laid by military men. She hasn't contacted you because she has already been passed around the barracks and feels guilty.

NICE GET OTHERCAPSMAN

Don't worry. She's going to get raped. She'll deserve it too.

US military women are like kardashian level whores, they go into the service for the gangbangs

Wait...you can get pussy in the service?

Definitely getting dicked. She wont tell you though, and you'll probably never find out. Have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPuWFycZntI

Thread/

The pussy you get is ratchet passed around sloots like OPs GF. Not many hot chicks but even the ugly chicks get a ton of dick.

What sucks is usually unless you're an officer it's a bitch to get a classy girl that's non military. I know way too many soldiers whose first ex wives were strippers. I thought it was a joke meme but it wasn't.

Better than the pussy I get now user.

>wives were strippers

Army recruiter told me a story about how his first wife was a stripper who stabbed him twice. As in, on separate occasions.

>tfw joining USMC as cannon fodder

Why the hell do men think getting married is what women want. It's like they think if they white knight they will keep her forever

I start med school next week and I don't wanna have to worry about her. We talked a lot about marriage if she joined because if this isn't a long term relationship then there is no point for me to wait around for her. I fucking love her a lot and I'd hate to see it end like this

She's the one that brought it up, she wants kids and everything and she joined for schooling. I never worried about her cheating before but not hearing from her has me nervous

Who cares. I still miss my ex. I love her but she's too broken. She is nothing more than a slut and she likes it when men show insensitive interest. She says she hates it but is because she gets horny and can't help it cause she is such a bike.

Try not to panic user, there is literally nothing more repulsive to women than desperation. Be ready to cut and run at the first sign of cheating though. If shit goes south we'll be here user, I'll be looking for an update thread. A lot of people here, myself included, have been through similar shit, and while its rough it won't kill you. Unless you're a beta fag.

Me and my gf did long distance California to Delaware and it worked out. We had dated a while already too. It comes down to trust bro. If you can't trust em while your eyes aint on em then that's not trust.

>Going to med school
>Marrying a girl that hasn't even gone to college

What the fuck OP, you're making some seriously questionable decisions here. Bare minimum you should be banging nurses.

>loving toxic self admitted whores

Have you no self respect?

There is no way that I'll stay with her if she's cheating. It's not like I have a problem with getting girls it's just I know she's the one. I work with nurses all day I know I can date them but I just really want a girl I can settle down with somebody to go to football and baseball games with. I'll update you guys for sure good or bad

Dude my ex told me she wanted my children, then went after some dude with money, he turned out to be a loser so she came back. Week later she loves me again and tells some dude she doesn't like him and wants my baby.

Next week she stands me up. I call, tell her I know she cheated and then take back the 300 I gave to her for her cable bill cause we were going to move I together.

Women are lying, fickle, whores and if you don't have her on a leash she will wander off.

Trust me. She will be on benefits and hard drugs after she becomes the bases cum dump like any other girl. Watch for it. She will say your going in different directions and she still loves you (which she may, in her way) but they don't love with loyalty or respect. They really don't love you the way you love them. Just accept it and never let another one do the same.

>t. jody
ftfy

I've never been that guy that's just fucking chick's, I wrestled throughout college so I kept myself in shape and I would get hit on and stuff but I never cheated on her.

>the one

You gotta stop thinking this way user. There are a lot of 'ones'. There are tons of girls who will fulfill what you need in a partner. I'm not faulting you, we are conditioned to think that way, and most don't learn until reality shits on our hearts and teaches us otherwise. I learned this the hard way. I hope it werks out for you though.

Oh, and she's not going to tell you if she's cheating, but it will be manifestly apparent in her actions and attitude, unless you've landed yourself a world class sociopath.

OP, in most situations like this my gut would say she's cheating since I would bet money she's had some way to contact you before now, even if it was just a lether or two to update you. However, what you've told us challenges that assumption, so I'd say to operate under the assumption that things are still cool. Be ready to cut and run if it turns out she cheated (not worth it to stay, no matter how long the relationship was), but for the time being keep getting ready for school and getting Veeky Forums. Best case scenario you'll have a sexy body, be on your way to being a doctor, and be with the woman you love. Worst case scenario you'll be Veeky Forums, on your way to being a doctor, and can bang college sluts.

She's surrounded by af hunks... What Do you think's gonna happen ya dingus

Best advice imo is to do what girls do and get a backup, start becoming good friends with a girl who thinks you're hot. Your gf was a rare loyal military dog, and you never cross the line. There is any fuckery goin on and you're already halfway to rebound ville. look man, love is real, but soul mates are BS. If it doesnt work out you won't get over 8 years in a day, but 25 lbs lighter you can trade in for a better model and learn to love again for sure.

Who cares how I feel about the experience. It was fun. We were a thing for a while. It's over. I'm getting settled into my new place and I am hitting the bars this week. I get hit on almost anywhere I go. So what if I still have feelings I lost interest in anything long term after the first time she ran off. I just wanted to ream her out in the end.

I got what I paid for. Time to find a girl who is a little less ill.

I'm taking my diet super serious and my workouts. I'm down to 235, when I wrestled I was weighing 220 and that was the best shape of my life.

How tall are you?
You do you bro. In my experience, holding onto any kind of feelings be they positive or negative, for people like that will eat you alive in time.

Thanks a lot for the advice I'm just gonna weight this out I guess. She probably didn'the have time to charge her phone or something. I'll make a thread when I figure out what's going on

>relying on relationships for happiness

6ft5, I played junior college football that was fun but I went full autistime into wrestling

>There are tons of girls who will fulfill what you need in a partner
No there aren't. Not obtainable ones anyway.

I've only liked 4 girls in my entire life enough to actually want to date them. Are there tons I find attractive? Absolutely. But to consider going steady with? Absolutely not.

Most are boring as fuck, taken, crazy(which isn't bad, but I'm talking about the bad kind of crazy), STI ridden, or have some other glaring flaw.

My last bit of info, her Skype profile says she hasn't logged on since she left to bmt. That is how we talked the night before she left. Idk if that's useful or not

I've liked 3 enough to date. Dated two of those. Yes most have flaws, so do we. When you hold yourself and them to higher standards it reduces the pool even further. So be it. That still doesn't contradict my statement that there are multiple 'ones'. Will you meet them all? No. Will you be able to date them all? No. But viewing one singular person as your ticket to happiness is a fools errand.

This is now a Veeky Forums's ideal gf/oneitis thread.

Female friend of mine went into the military bound to stay with and marry her boyfriend at the time, ended up dumping him and marrying some dude she met while serving, so you're probably fucked.

That only tells us she hasn't been skyping other people. AFAIK you don't have many chances to communicate with the outside world at basic which should comfort you a little. If she does get ahold of you in the near future you need to be able to erase all that panic and worry from your voice. If she didn't cheat on you she's going to be excited and relieved to talk to you. DO NOT COME ACROSS AS PARANOID OR MOROSE. CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Yeah. I know. She isn't the first. You can only move forward.

I agree with you that there isn't just a ''one'', but there certainly aren't ''many'' of them.

But yes there are others that exist. Problem is finding ones that are available or don't have their slew of problems.

Idk, I didn't really send any letters from basic, but I definitely missed people. From the contact point of view, it's not that weird.

Just don't fuck things up by getting super pissed/down/whiny without knowing anything.

I'm working hard so I can make a good living and I work out if she thinks she's got it better somewhere else she can go fuck herself. I was her only friend in high school, and I was there at her lowest points.

This is why I focus most of my attention on cultivating myself mentally and physically, on the assumption that I'll be better able to attract the 'one' when I meet her.

>tfw haven't had feelings for anyone in over two years, but manage to catch them for a 17 y/o and I am 25.

How soon after did you call people or use your cell phone?

>I've never been that guy that's just fucking chick's, I wrestled throughout college

Say no more senpai.

One day you'll find yourself a nice boy.

Do not let this anons anecdote stir anger in your heart user. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. If she calls you for the first time in a month, all bubbly and excited with her new XP and you're a dour cunt it will not help.

>t. Haven't found out Chads fucking my girl yet

First time I had access, privacy, time, etc. That will depend on her particular situation. We really don't know at this point, so if you've trusted her for 8 years I'd say to trust her for a bit longer.

Like said, the most important thing will be to be excited to talk to her etc and not sound like you've been assuming infidelity.

I've gone through AF BMT at Lackland and during week 5 and 6 you have more than enough alloted free time/ phone time to call someone you love. If shes going to TS today then she hasnt really had a chance to talk to any guys yet. So if I were you I would get on it and lock that shit up. Btw did you even send her any letters? None of my family wanted me to join and the worst feeling was everyone getting something at mail call and sitting there watching everyone read letters from their loved ones. If you didn't send her anything you fucked up big time and you need to make it up to her if you want to stay in a relationship with her.

I sent her 3 letters a week, and I didn't tell her how shitty I was feeling because I didn't want her to have extra shit to deal with

Kek

Yeah I hadn't found one for about 4 years, and when I did she was absolutely perfect but in an 6 year relationship already.

Shit sucks but such is life.

Please don't tell me you've been texting and trying to contact this bitch frantically with no reply? It's over dry your eyes mate.

Well give her the benefit of the doubt then. Shit happens, TI's can revoke privleges for anything, you can run out of quarters, lines on the phones are too long etc. She should have her cell phone by now though. So if doens't call you by the end of her second or third night at tech school then you should know something is up. In the mean time quit being an insecure little bitch and stop worrying.

military women never work out.

What'd you do? Just suck it up and move on or tell her? That's kind of my dilemma atm. She's too young to make a move on, but we chat a lot, text a little, and she's asked me to help her study for the ACT. This will sound weird, but me and her mom are very good friends and she knows I feel this way but asked me to wait awhile which is completely understandable. I am enlisting in the military soon and really want to tell her how I feel before I leave just so I can get it off my chest, move on, and not have to wonder 'what if'. Wut do

>same situation
>find a girl
>waterfall of emotions pent up get released

Op here, if she dumps me I have a back up plan fat girl with big tits and a pretty face will that help?

Always.

I'm fucking drunk, wish me luck man I love her so much. I'll update you guys

>for a 17 y/o and I am 25.
>me and her mom are very good friends
>I am enlisting in the military soon
oh boy fuckin drama

dude. get out. geeettt ooouuuuuttt stop this before its too latee im fuckin tellin you stooppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I never wanted these feels user. I honestly have no hopes or expectations, I just want these feels to go away. She somehow causes me to feel human when I'm with her, as opposed to a cold self serving husk of a human. I want to be empty again, feelings make me feel weak and vulnerable.

She's 17 you fucking faggot.

remember that

your being empty is caused by your not so nice experiences in life. its a defense mechanism. so, your feelings are still in you, but if you give the handles of them to someone else -who is a 17yo kid btw but even if it woudlnt-, you are throwin your experiences away to learn the same thing again. learn to feel by yourself. and stop thinkin she makes you feel human. its clear if u can see the connections.

I know user. Maybe human wasn't the best choice of words. I've learnt a lot since my last relationship, had a lot of illusions shattered and was forced to grow and mature as a result. Fucked, partied with, talked to plenty of girls since then but they don't do anything for me. I've become a self sufficient engine of satisfaction, I am happy in my life, bettering myself and chasing goals, but I do not deeply connect with very many new people. When I am chatting with her, whether its just bantz or srs convos, I feel at ease. I know I am playing with fire and there are few scenarios where this doesn't blow up in my face. I don't want to bottle these up and hope they go away, that isn't healthy either. I want them to go away because the logical part of my brain understands this isn't wise. Just don't know what to do really.

I didn't even ask for her number so I could forget about her. Even though she'd make a great friend it'd just hurt.

So the class ended last week, and I'll probably not see her again. We met a lot during/after class for school work though.
If yours is single then absolutely go for it, but the problem is the military, you can't really leave her hanging like that.

Part of the problem I think is that we have very similar values, and I generally do not feel that similarity with the majority of people. If she was just a younger version of people my age who I already don't connect with this would be no problem and likely wouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Its hard to walk away from somebody who shares your values when its literally been years since the last time you met somebody else who did, even if it is inconvenient and illogical.

Right. I am not even looking to start anything. I've done LDR before, its stupid. I just feel like if I unburden myself, put it out in broad daylight, it may seem ridiculous and I can get over it.

>tfw she asked for my number

>I know I am playing with fire
you do man. dont fall for the temptation. let it go now before its even harder to do. you are self sufficent. even if everything ends up good, it will just be a common marriage at the end -if everything goes perfect, which is very unlikely-. you are just in need for excitement of the proccess. at the end, it will get boring. it always does. you how hard it is to get back to the track. be wise.

The problem isn't even just the military. She is too young for me to date right now, period. Not even in the legal sense, she's just too young. I like who she is becoming though and as I noted in another post we share very similar values. My thought was just lay my feelings out, maybe stay in touch, do my four years, and see where things end up down the road. Sorry for blog post, as you can imagine I do not really discuss this IRL.

>even if everything ends up good, it will just be a common marriage

Isn't that true of all relationships though?

Everyone on Veeky Forums just became super jealous of you

yep

and i never seen a guy that doesnt want release from the marriage. only beta guys. and im not sayin that as an insult. you dont seem beta. therefore my advice.

she wont get her phone until a few weeks into tech school and even then only in evenings until she's in "stage 3" tech school she'll have it all day

but also bmt is 8 1/2 weeks including airman's week you nigger

Youre getting reversed Jodie, Jodie.

So don't get married is your advice? No disrespect or sarcasm intended. I know this site memes the 'marriage is a scam' thing pretty hard, and I broadly agree. Have seen it go real bad IRL plenty of times. Also seen plenty of times where it seemed happy/healthy, though I can't be sure. It's still something I hope to do someday, though assuredly I am very cautious.

As for getting over my feelings re: this girl, marriage being a risky proposition in the long term probably won't dissuade me from how I feel presently. I do appreciate your taking time to discuss this with me though user.

>plenty of times where it seemed happy/healthy
it seems like that when you are the third person

>It's still something I hope to do someday
good luck comrade. be careful

my pleasure. sayanora