>very severe
>my girlfriend killed herself
>I've felt crushingly alone without her in bed with me
>havent been showing up to work
>cant eat
>can barely sleep
>losing gains
>too sad to go to the gym

I dont know what to do...I dont think I've ever been so emotionally destroyed in my life, I can't even get out of bed most days and my parents dont know what to do to help me, not even I know what the fuck to do. My conscience is constantly telling me to just give up and its beginning to affect me, my depression has gone over the edge since this happened but I don't feel like killing myself...yet.

I don't know what to do guys...everything is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1koc5Uv_gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

eventually if things dont look up

meditate?
believe in god, spirit, reincarnation?

I'd like to believe in some fucking miracle regardless of what it is...I just dont know where to begin, I was raised in a christian household but I consider myself agnostic.

he already said he doesn't feel like that.
da fuq is wrong with you guys. shit.

OP ignore the pricks and the haters, they just wanna see you fall down. Because they're scared that you'll get up and stand up!

One day your life will feel much better. You will drink the sunrise and breathe the first breath of a brand new life filled with potential and wisdom, strength and grace.
The dark night of the soul will pass.
Eventually the sun will rise, ending darkness.

Thank you.

>agnostic
fuck that shit. become a mystic.
become in tune with the cosmos.
establish a personal relationship with buddha and god.
the god within. the buddha you always are and were (diamond sutra, even buddha says that we are all innately buddhas)
listen to the sound of infinity. contemplate emptiness and silence (more buddhism there; "emptiness is form, form is emptiness" diamond sutra)
become the living vessel and temple of God to do god's will in the world, work righteousness as taught by the saints.
"love thy neighbour"

OP

Do you know that absolutely nothing has any meaning or any permanence whatsoever? Not even being edgy. The death of earth is an absolute certainty. The death of the galaxy is an absolute certainty. The death of the universe is an absolute certainty.

So, why does it matter? Do what is satisfying to you, because in the blink of a cosmic eye humanity will be nothing except cold dust floating in an empty void free of any memory or meaning.

Nothing will remain of us or our works.

All in all, quit worrying :).

Fucking kill yourself, faggot, then we don't have to listen to you whine anymore.

speak to a professional. don't bother soliciting advice from an indonesian carp baiting forum.

existence is a miracle.
consciousness is a miracle.
hope is a miracle.
faith is a miracle.
love is a miracle.
kindness is a miracle...

Now be the miracle.

not a christian, but here goes:
"Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. "
-Isaiah 40

I hope you get over your despair OP. I feel the same thing. I don't want to leave my house.

Can the prey be taken from the mighty man,
Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?”

Surely, thus says the LORD,
“Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away,
And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued;
For I will contend with the one who contends with you,
And I will save your sons.

“I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh,
And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine;
And all flesh will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior
And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

3“Kings will be your guardians,
And their princesses your nurses.
They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth
And lick the dust of your feet;
And you will know that I am the LORD;
Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.

Isaiah 49

OP,
Sorry for your loss. Time will heal things. Stay strong and take it day by day.

It will get better.

>helping pussies
>>>/reddit/

the demons have made your bed, they comfort you and continue to bring you down, they color your world in grey, they convince you to fear being away...and the hardest thing, hardest is to climb out of the nest they've made; to pull yourself from their harmful and warm embrace; to step out the door and see the light; feel the pain and start to push forward. they will crush you in the comfort of depression if you let them - my advice is simple, beat them before they beat you. you will be bloodied and bruised and no one will know the pain inside, but you can beat it with small steps forward.

It will take time but you need to do the following bro:

>medication
>therapy
>eating clean
>lift weights
>cardio
>meditation

Hope you make it. Thoughts with you bro.

is all (me) btw, jus sayn.

>my girlfriend killed herself
So did mine. She was probably always a little crazy considering she pretended to be a dog and some other crazy shit during sex but I fucking miss her so much.

That was 4-5 years ago. I don't even want to fuck random girls, it'd be so boring. I want that connection plus the crazy sex.

Whats the point of finding a new love if they wont even be in to kinky shit?

u sound fucked in the head,
I think you go sleepy-bye nao

I'm just broken. That's fine though.

the first step to feel better is finding yourself, as gay as it sounds. you have to realise that you just cannot live in the past, it's just not the way time goes. you gotta look and go forward. just row your goddamn boat like all the rest of us

>talk to others about your problems

I know it's hard but the only possible way of actually getting some input. your parents and closest friends will help you on your way so talk to them. talk about the things bothering you and find a solution together

>set your priorities straight

know what the fuck you want to do with your life. take your time but make up your mind about how you want to continue (NOT whether you want to continue).

>try to be the best you can be in honour of your girlfriend

she wouldn't want you turning into a pile of sadness, would she? she would want you to be happy and continue your life being the best person you can be. do exactly that

I know it's hard mate and I know it's a cliche but other people are suffering from way worse shit than you. try to take that as fuel on your journey. godspeed

read the sticky

I feel you user. Normal girls never have the fire that crazy ones have.

kekked

You can do it, OP. Talk to somebody, preferably a therapist. Talking through things is so important. Mood disorder sufferer here, I know the feels dude.

Just keep in mind that, we're ALL gonna make it.

OP, I have very bad bipolar 2. I was on the precipice of blowing my brains out about a month ago, and spent just about every free minute laying in bed wishing for oblivion. I wasn't eating, I wasn't lifting, and I wasn't really living, just existing. Although I'm still suicidal I don't feel as impulsive about the desire. Not a great improvement but I'm functional at least and can do stuff out of bed, eat somewhat decent, and lift occasionally. I thank weed for that. I had been looking up alternative medicines since traditional pharmaceutical options had failed me, and after trying some brain shock shit I tried weed. I had never had it before, and the difference wasn't magical, but it's no exaggeration to say weed saved my life. It helped keep the demons and darkness at bay long enough to take some baby steps to getting myself put together and continue seeking real treatment.

I don't want to come off as some loser stoner, but if you're suicidal, mentally broken, and feel out of options, what the fuck do you have to lose? Even if you just become a stoner for the time being to operate that's still better than where you are now. Take it from someone who was where you are at and sinking ever deeper. This could be the life vest you need maybe.

Consider that fact that most people who regularly think about committing suicide choose not to because they don't want to hurt the people closest to them. Your girlfriend probably knew you had bipolar and knew it would fuck you up but she still chose to off herself. Guess she didn't love you as much you thought. So why are you letting that dead bitch ruin your life?

Meh. Everyone suffers. Get over it.

>Realized I was a spoiled child and now a spoiled adult
>Going through serious character evaluation right now
>Mind is burning at the thought of this thread because might be looking to Veeky Forums for paternal support

Is self sufficiency or the desire for such considered an attribute of a spoiled child?
Especially at the expense of the feelings of the one who spoiled me?

Jesus, bro.

Have you consider seeing a therapist? Please go see one. I know it's expensive but it can be really good for you.

If you're in college, I do think they're people you can see and just talk to.

Talking to someone, will help alleviate the pain.

I'm sorry for your loss Veeky Forums bro

I hope you do get help though :/

>I'd like to believe in some fucking miracle regardless of what it is.
You are the miracle.

You are going through deeply hard times. Trust me, with strength and willpower (shown in the gym), you will overcome. Then one day, you will find someone who is in the position you are in. You will be their miracle.

Let's fucking do this!

youtube.com/watch?v=f1koc5Uv_gE

>stall on my lifts
>want nothing more to go fucking lift weight
>but tomorrow's rest day
>want to kill myself

Hello brother, seems we are in the same boat. Do you have personally disorders too and hate everything in a crippling depression but still have mania enough to have your super ego not let you do yourself in?

I remember my first time at the hospital one of my psychiatrist said "I was one sick puppy" with a look of deep concern. Like she didn't even know where to begin.

Weed saved me too. I don't know how. I don't know why but my brother started before me and now I get it. It makes everything quite and let's me feel things the way I should.

Suffering is optional. Struggle is real.

Tourette's syndrome here
Whenever i talk to people my eyes start twitching.
Recently i got a job interview due to some family connections where i didnt apply and at the end the employer asked me "is there something wrong with your eyes?" didnt know how to answer
I dont think i will ever make it.

dubs confirm dubs confirm

"Yeah I've actually got a mild form of tourettes."
Must be hard to be retarded.

Sorry to hear about your gf dude. You need therapy. You won't get out of this unless you see a professional.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you
-Jeremiah 1:5

From the beginning of eternity, God the Father thought of you and knew you and loved you.

Your guardian angel was created by Him and from the moment of creation waited for you and loved you.

Mary was charged by God not only to be the Mother of God the Son, but to be the spiritual mother to all Christians, and to love you and console you as your birth mother would.

Lord Jesus was betrayed by His own people and his best friends, was beaten, spat on , scourged, and crucified because He loves you.

Lord Jesus died on the cross with your face in His mind and your name on His lips.

At Mass, time and space itself bends to the exact moment at consecration that bread and wine truly becomes the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, the same sacrifice as the one delivered on the Cross, because He desperately and dare I say almost pathetically wants to be with you and wants you to accept Him.

Conform yourself to the Will of God and you will be satisfied. Persevere in prayer and penance and meditation on your sinfulness and on the transforming love of God and let Him transform your heart into the Sacred Heart of Jesus and everything will be alright in the end.

We're all gonna make it brah.

It really is.

You'll make it though senpai, just be open about your shit, people can almost always appreciate honesty.
You'll be a hire at a sick company and turn into a sick cunt before long.

Yep! Existence is entropy! The void is here and now! Time and space exists relatively and everything is under the laws of physics! The journey for truth will never end because of the vastness of empty space and if you were to travel to the edge of the universe in a straight line you would find yourself in the same spot you left only eons away in time!

Imagine, somewhere out there, a lone alien looks up at the sky and wonders where we are, whether or not we exist, and muses if we are fellow sentient beings as he lifts his pain, his anger, his soul, his burden just as we do.

Countless others, both human, familiar and alien, of every kind, all struggling for the same thing.

And alone, and unaware of all the others, they cry out to the stars all at once
>tfw no qt gf

Thank for believing in me familia

You're gonna make it OP, I believe in you