What historical gf do you want?

What historical gf do you want?
>tfw no viking gf

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/desperately-seeking-wartime-husband-for-woman-who-lives-like-it-s-permanently-1939-1-7744800
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really want either a late medieval gf or an early 20th century gf, but that will never happen.

>viking gf
are you sure?

One of my fantasies is being a minor Norman Lord who seduces a Gaelic servant girl and ends up going native. I marry a Norman woman for social & political reasons but she and Gaelic girl reach an understanding and lez out together.

Literally any gf

>viking
>a demonym
And loose the raggedy bits of fur, you just look stupid

Can I come in and fuck your Norman wife? They love getting GAELED.

Germanic slave girl.
Lots and lots of submissive slave girls...

>you will never EVER experience WWI or II in any sense
>you will never experience being part of something larger than you with the sense of community

I've always thought Theodora from Civ V was pretty hot

She's the only one for me.

CLAIMED

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy.

>>tfw no viking gf
>Germanic slave girl.

>you will never return to your ancestral homeland with the perfect gf

Being an early 18th century smuggling ship captain who realizes his cute scottish “cabin boy” is actually a tomboyish girl who joined the crew to sneak away and join her family in America. I take advantage of this information to sexually harass and tease her all the time until she falls for me. Crew secretly thinks we’re homos but lol they’re mostly prison gay too. We get attacked by pirates and win but decide to let them go (weaponless of course) in exchange for their treasure because we’re fucking smugglers ourselves and don’t wanna be punished turning them in. We arrive in America and I have a shotgun wedding to cabingirl because she turns out to be pregnant. We live happily ever after.

im dating a norwegian qt

Finnish winter war GF to snuggle while doing /k/ things, alternatively the same thing but British I would say Soviet as well but I prefer not watching my recently acquired gf starve to death.

>Germanic slave girl.
That's my ideal.

Pregnant or not pregnant?

You know you could at least post the whole thing.

UNDERAGE

tfw no pure steppe waifu

>viking gf
>the concept of le strong independant shieldMAIDENS

FUGG

Why so pessimistic user? They are all waiting for you in the afterlife

>you will never ambush a patrol of Finnish qts in the woods, centering your crosshair on a pale young woman's alert face, having the power to end your life at your fingertips, slowly squeezing the trigger and watching her neck snap and blood spray into the snow, watching the panicked rushing as the qts run for cover, as your squad opens up on them, machine guns scything through their thighs and hips, tearing open their breasts, listening to their helpless screams of agony as they run for cover, utterly trapped, their soft tells of surrender to death as your bullets take them one by one, the whine in their voices as they beg for mercy in a foreign tongue, frantically begging you not to kill them, crying for their families , and you close in on the massacre, finishing off the last survivors as they scrabble at the snow trying to crawl away, mounting one of them and taking her from behind, ripping her fatigues away and forcing yourself deep into her warm cunt, blood dripping through it from her wounds, fucking her violently as she bleeds out, forcing her face down into the snow so that she can't breathe, so that she experiences the pleasure of sex and the pain of death similtaneously in her final moments, as her friends sob in agony all around her.

I want a present day girlfriend because the sexual revolution was a success

this is so dark, damn. Are you okay?

This place is so weird.

Yea, my wife Lilith snaked by Adam the son of God, skin for skin!

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

they're old, what do you expect?

I want a maureen o'hara tier gf, you know, a girl with beauty, intelligence, keen wit, grace, did I mention beauty?

>you just look stupid
>that lindy pic

nice touch

>she have a sword and a band on her head and furs she's viking guys sorry i forgot the horned helmets
t.illiterate amerimutt

get thee to pol

>you will never
not with that attitude

This is disgusting but hate anyone who wanks the Winter War out of proportion more than I hate guro.
You did good.

Same

>no roaring '20s grill

This.

I want to be a personal fucktoy to an schytian amazonian warrior

Veeky Forums was a mistake

>You will never rip a bodice and ravish a sexually repressed posh girl

>tfw no egyptian slave girl dancer

Elven gf

goat tier fanfic. Tomboys 4 lyfe.

One of my fantasies is to fuck one my qt distant ancestors, from the middle ages or earlier.

>tfw no historically accurate gf literally desperate for my cock

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/desperately-seeking-wartime-husband-for-woman-who-lives-like-it-s-permanently-1939-1-7744800

I want an 18th century gf

Pre civ germanics were much like vikings, Vikings were just a germanic tribe that came down later

Happy and pregnant, but I'd take happy and not pregnant if it means she lives. Fucking commies.

Good choice

Oh yeah and I'm typing up an alt-history scenario where Anastasia's sister, Maria gets pregnant and is rescued.

I'll be dumping it in

Would literally hand her, her placenta

>tfw no gf

Hecc

youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo

>Viking girl with French tips

Roll for your migration period gf

Rolling for number 7 and her mother both.

I hope there was an Osprey for civilian, normal-day clothing.

>Being gay enough to recognize that

>historical gf
Potentially hairy and stinky as fuck.

Are you implying that’s a downside?

>not wanting a cave girl who mates on all fours and presents to you when she’s ovulating

I don't mind the period, I just want someone who looks at me like pic related.

>Potentially hairy and stinky as fuck.
You say that like its a downside.

Please please give me 3

Rolling for 3, 6, or 10

>ywn be a youthful faber in the Roman army during & immediately after the 3rd Illyrian War
>ywn visit the slave market after their subjugation to find a cute Illyrian girl with her spirit already broken for sale
>ywn see the look of silent acceptance in her eyes for her fate
>ywn purchase her out of your own pity and conscience
>ywn see her flinch when you first raise your hand to take hers
>ywn do your best to teach her Latin and educate her with what you can
>ywn make her feel like a true Roman citizen and not merely an Illyrian tribal slave
>ywn fall in love with her
>ywn spend your days off campaign with her, visiting the public games or just enjoying each others company
>ywn become a praefectus fabrum, return home from the 2nd Celtiberian War and live out the rest of your days in comfort in Italia with your Illyrian wife, dying before shit hits the fan with the Gracchi brothers

This guy did

Taken? I don't give a fuck

>that filename

I don't care if she a hoe, I'd take Lady Hamilton any day.

rolling

>70 posts in
>no pregnant Anne Frank

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I don't understand why this is happening

Is there anyone more loyal?

I want a modern Japanese gf

>you will never wax her bowstring
>you will never polish her cuirass
>you will never fletch her arrows
>you will never braid her hair
fucking murder me lads I don't want this world, I don't want it.

roll

I really like this post. Except my fantasies usually involve murdering a womans parents and siblings in front of her before I fuck her and make her my slave. I love reading about cities being sacked and looted, I just imagine such an experience to be absolutely exhilarating. Take whatever you want.

>ywn silently creep in to a comfy isolated village/city in the middle of the night with a group of fellow raiders and slaughter and enslave its inhabitants
>ywn take the village/city leaders/some aristocrats daughter as your personal slave after she watches you kill her father and brothers
>ywn reduce a proud lady to the position of a slave
>ywn have sons and daughters of your own with her after forcing yourself on her until she accepts her fate
>ywn have her come to forgive you out of love for your children

The closest I can get to this feeling is by having my gf dress up in a military uniform and using a vibe on her until she can't stand up anymore. Its not a femdom thing its more of a "reducing a person with power to a lower level" thing.

>7
fuck, I'm definitely on a watchlist now.

Same. When I was a kid watching some smaller predator take down a larger more noble beast on TV I’d get weirdly excited and not know why. My first boss was a powertripping cunt and I wanted to rape her so badly into submission and teach her that power is in the mind.

Pictish woman, blue paint and all. A people so savage the Romans built a wall to keep them out have to fuck like rockstars.

Alternatively I'll take an Egyptian prostitute from the brothels of Rome. Bitches were so effective there was actually a formal complaint filed by local whores for taking their customers away. Cheaper and a better fuck. I knew if I was a citizen I'd be knee deep in that competition, probs jumping between brothels competing by lowering their prices. I'd die riddled with venereal diseases, but not even Bacchus could compete with the degenerate fuck sessions I'd lived.

this guy

5 is cute

One rom one of the eras where they bathed.

>wanting an ugly pirate whore as a wife

Illyria deserved worse

Am I too late to start Frank posting?

WHERES HER PADDING AND WHY DOESNT HER COIF COVER HER NECK!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's wearing the armor of G-d. She's well-protected.

Pretty sure ive read this on k before.

It's never too late for frank posting.

Yeah, you are Also post pregnant Anne Frank you faggot

>you faggot
hey, we don't use that word on Veeky Forums

Speak for yourself.