Mfw i fell in the cold shower meme

>mfw i fell in the cold shower meme

Why, Veeky Forums, why?

Presumably a combination of naivete and stupidity

I have eczema. I can't hot shower. It means in winter I don't shower for up to 2 weeks (clean my armpits and asshole in bidet tho).

>Not just having a heater
Are you poor as well?

>he didn't do the pre-shower breathing exercise

Winter permeates everything, whether we like it or not

Homie there's steroid cream that heals mine right up. Where does yours concentrate mainly?

Entire left shoulder/upper bicep, sections of the back and under my left eye. I use special moisturizer to keep it manageable (I.e, barely noticeable), but if I have a hot shower it fucks me up.

Because you're a dumb kid?
I know that our public schools don't actually teach or encourage you to actually THINK, but you might want to TRY thinking for yourself, instead of just blindly doing what random faggots on Veeky Forums tell you to do.

I legit prefer cold showers though. I generally have shit energy and it gives me a little pep.

Warm water, then ease into freeze at the end.
>Next episode: OP tries to make crystals

What's wrong with cold showers.
Helps your circulation
Good for imminue system
better for skin than warm/hot water

Overall I feel really great after a cold shower, I feel very alert and almost like glowing, hard to explain but I enjoy them

Cold showers are fucking awesome tho senpai.

Hot water + lotion directly after > power gap > cold shower > hot water then letting your skin dry out.

The heat opens your pores.

Hot showers and lotion prevented me from getting loose skin as i lose near 100lbs pure fat mass

Try some aloe gel user. And be careful of steroid cream because it thins the skin.

Because you overestimate what cold showers do. The only thing they do is make you cold, ergo your heart works a bit harder to keep your body temp and you have a little better circulation.

That's it. And they are also uncomfortable so if you are a moron you believe uncomfortable=manly so there is a placebo effect to make you feel less beta

>The heat opens your pores.

How do they open up when they have no muscles?

>Hot showers and lotion prevented me from getting loose skin as i lose near 100lbs pure fat mass
>implying the epidermis is the only component of "loose skin"
Fuck are you on, nigga?
You got lucky, don't go all broscience on us.

>was dyel
>never showed anyone my emotions
>everyone thought I was this stoic quiet guy who never said what he really thought
>started lifting
>got big and stronk mooscles
>dinally able to open up
Can confirm, muscles needed to open up.

Kek

Cold shower meme what the hell does that even mean? Are you so pathetic you need to do everything a Mongolian yak hearding board tells you? God Damn you are confirmed never going to make it.

I got prostate infection/inflamation.
Tecticles hurted for a month even with 800mg ibuprofen a day

Tell him to make it dude, he does everything we tell him to do.

>he fell for the cold shower meme
I bet you also fell for the "no poo" meme that /b/ created to fool retard new agers into smelling like shit

I have a tendency to take long hot showers. This usually leads to me running late for work. So taking a cold shower makes me wake the fuck up and get out ASAP. I could have the willpower to just get out quickly but tired me is retarded and doesn't want me to make it.

>He fell for the "he fell for the meme" meme

Correlation isn't causation, fat fuck

I take a cold shower after running, feels great brothers

>He doesn't play the Terminator theme in his head and assume the kneeling position.

Warm showers are GOAT. Colds showers can fuck off. Literally lmaoing @ everyone torturing themselves with cold water.