So I get to the gym today and it's Monday so I'm doing chest...

So I get to the gym today and it's Monday so I'm doing chest. Only 2 bench presses at my gym and they're both being used. One becomes free, and as I walk up to get it, this super skinny Indian guy walks right up and asks the guy if he's done and jumps on.

This guy weighs like 120 lbs. @ 5'6. Loads up 20 lbs on the bar. 10 ON EACH SIDE. then proceeds to occupy the bench for 20 mins.

I wanted to ask the staff if they could kick him out. There has to be a minimum fitness requirement in order to join a gym, no? Otherwise you're wasting everyone else's time by taking up the good machines, racks, and benches. There are people who take working out seriously.

What do you guys think?

Ask to work in and stop being autistic.
/thread/

Do legs on monday, all the racks and leg equipment will be free.

You can't /thread your own post. But
/thread

Work in on bench? With a dude who is doing 65 lbs? So I have to load and deload all of my weights every set so this guy can pretend to work out? Fuck that.

I used to do that but if I take the weekend off or only Sunday, nothing feels better than chest on Monday to kick off the week.

>One becomes free, and as I walk up to get it, this super skinny Indian guy walks right up and asks the guy if he's done and jumps on.

It's not his fault you're too autistic to ask the guy before he does.

Weak or not, that guy probably gets more pussy than you because he has the basic courage to ask people questions he needs the answers to.

If you're too much of a bitch to ask someone to let you use the equipment after they're done and not give it to someone else, you can't expect it to be magically given to you.

Kill yourself.

Sage.

>gets all mad and shit basically because he cant talk to strangers

op is like walways, a faggot

He'd probably help you load and de load. He'd probably think your a cool guy for working with him even though u are more advanced. He'd probably take advice from you then you can pass on positive lift culture tips.

Yeah but he can't lift a plate. So how much help could he be? And really when do you ever ask to work in on a bench? You just don't. Same with the squat rack. It's sort of an unspoken rule that whoever is there is there until they're finished.

My point is, this guy shouldn't be wasting valuable bench time, especially if all he can do is 65 lbs.

would u give up the bench if someone like haack came to your gym?

I don't give up the bench.

You said he can lift 60 so I know he can get a 45. The only reason you think there are unwritten rules is because of your autism

So you've asked somebody if you can work in on their squat or bench?

He could lift 65 lbs bench. He would struggle lifting a plate.

He looked like pic related

The real question is should indian guys be allowed in our country.

Then this would've never been a problem in the first place chap ;)

Lol so what its much easier to use your whole body to lift a pl8 than it is to use just chest and tri on a bench. And yeah I have. And I've been asked by others and they were cool. Especially when resources were limited.

Waaaaaa waaaaaa someone came up and started doing their workout waaaaaa I could bench 135 the day I was born waaaaaa. To be honest OP he probably would have worked you in and probably ask some useful tips from you because he's probably new at the gym. If you don't want to talk to him, just go for a run to keep your heart rate up. If you want to bench at that moment, ask to work in. It's simple really

You probably don't do much more considering how new you are to gym etiquette, loser

I'm from Canada so they are allowed.

Cardio kills gains.

Amazing MEME dude!!!!

It doesn't kill gains. Currently I'm cutting to a low bf % and for some reason I stagnanted at a certain weight. I added a little bit of cardio in after my workouts and these was the trick. I'm still making gains, and I'm losing the weight. Feels good man.

>rest days
nice meme

No more. You're scaring the kids.

bump