Cravings

What do you do when you have them?

have a big heaping serving of man the fuck up, son

Eat.

Unless i have eaten my alottment of calories.

In which case, I don't eat.

High fiber, high fat, high protein diet = satiating as fuuark

In all seriousness though, low intensity cardio and lots of water.

Feed on yourself, not on external calories

Eat them because I'm a (not)fat powerlifter.

Drink water until no longer hungry.

Eat, it's bulking season

>half hot chocolate,half dark roast coffee

that's all the sweets you need.

Make note of what I'm craving. If I'm still craving it by the end of the week I'll see if I can incorporate it into a small cheat meal of some kind

>it's a "fat coworker brings doughnuts and leaves them up by your office" episode

Cocoa powder + water + stevia

Use very little water.

Add stevia in first

Comes out like fudge, only 99% cocoa so super deep flavors, and as sweet (i.e. not bitter at all) as you prefer.

Stevia is like 2kcal per gram, and it only takes a few grams

This needs to b posted in every craving thread.

Shit. For some reason this one isn't labeled.
> food you crave > nutrient you are lacking > healthy foods with that nutrient

I eat it, I'm skinny skelly

Super broscience.

pushups

I jerk off and drink my cum

i drink coffee

I'm not a johnny curl bro so I do wnough cardio to counter excess calories.

I had a protein bar the last time I had a craving for chocolate; it seemed to hit the spot pretty well.

Where to buy goat milk? Is it advisable to take it if I'm cutting?

>Preference for liquids over solids: Water (dehydrated)
>Preference for solids over liquids: Water (you're so dehydrated you don't know you're dehydrated)

I eat because my body knows best and my genetics are so fucked that a few snacks send me spiraling into obesity.

eat one of these

YEP. all of those flavors are pretty solid, too.

Open a jar of beets and take a big smell, I then dry heave and lose all of my appetite.

Beets is that one food I can't stand, not even the smell of.

If I went to hell, my room would smell like beets.

>Craving recreational drugs
>Doesn't list the deficit as "happiness"
>Just eat some fucking kale

Shouldn't you be shitposting in a Halo thread, REDS?

>halo thread
that tripfag likes that shitty game? typical.

he hates halo, there are no halo threads that REDS doesn't ruin

fucken commie

>he hates halo, there are no halo threads that REDS doesn't ruin
well i guess that is one good thing about him.

In my defense they get ruined at some point because no one can agree which halo games aren't shit because they are all shit. Sooner or later someone mentions how halo 4 is actually better than a few of the previous halos and everyone spergs out.

Eat a good amout of fiber and water man. Also , you could eat anything to fill full.

I don't have cravings I'm devoid of all emotion.

Hello darkness my old friend.

>Kale and raw cabbage juice as a substitute for recreational drugs

Fuck that, just give me the cocaine instead

HNNNNNGGGG

I usually just try to do like a quest bar or something. I love fucking peanut M&Ms so much though

I used to have a hardcore cheat day and go to buffets, or eat like an entire pizza. Dunno what happened but I just can't fuckin eat that much food anymore. Probably for the best.

I can go on crave-trains on youtube watching everything from "how to make fudgy brownies to 50K kcal challenges".

However, I don't idulge myself in those foods. I've trained my thinking patterns in a certain way that lets me become present to the moment everytime I want to stuff muh face full of sweets.

I ask myself questions everytime I want to eat shit foods

"is this good for my body?" "what is my long term goal? "will I be happy with my choice after the fact?" and on and on and on.

>This makes the cravings pass.

What should I eat when I want pizza?

Hey guys when I get cravings, I get really bad nearly crying kind of bad unless I eat what I want I would feel like my heart is broken

I'm also a woman, is this normal or am I insane and unstable?

STACIE

Do people actually believe in this? Fucking top zyzzle.

>pure protein
>21% protein
lol if only i could sell alloys with 21% gold as pure gold I'd be rich

Just make a protein cheesecake filling.
200g no fat cream cheese
1 egg
50g or roughly 2 scoops of protein powder (optional but necessary if you want extra protein)
Either 50g sugar or an equivalent sweetener.

Mix it together and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350°F

Depending on how you make it it's got about 240-630 calories and about 30-70 grams of protein, tastes fucking amazing and it doesn't really fuck with my macros too badly.

holy shit you're beyond retarded

it's 21g not 21% idiot

looks like shit

Only thing I crave is carbs. Especially toast. When I get cravings, I eat the thing im craving, then work it off.

what if you're a girl?

>21g protein out of 50g total.
'Pure protein' senpai

it's still no 21%

I never get cravings. That's why I'm a skelly.

Nothing wrong with tea

I go out and eat whatever the fuck i want because i'm an adult who can understand portion control

Well, usually they stop after not eating sweets for a week, but at that point I'm all like "well, I don't need them, but I want them, so I guess I will take it" and the cycle repeats itself.

I feel that the most important thing to have to combat cravings is a reason not to eat them that is very real for you. Don't try to cheat yourself, make it truly real. Like testing yourself, or sticking to a dietary plan, or improving your health. Believe in the narrative that you try to live by.

Have some bacon or salami. Junk food, but protein. Sort of.

Notice me

Dude green tea. Its like cutting on cheat mode. Feeling hungry but just ate 2 hours ago? green tea boom no hunger for 3 hours.

it's metaphorical, user

Wait, does that mean craving for bread can be fixed by breathing properly ?

>High fiber, high fat, high protein diet = satiating as fuuark

This. If you're getting cravings you're not eating properly.

Eat 80% vegetables and pretty much all dietary concerns suddenly take care of themselves.