I have a very important message for you fit bros without girlfriends...

I have a very important message for you fit bros without girlfriends. A few easy steps for you to get the qt of your dreams

1. Lift
2. Shower
3. Get a haircut
4. Get new clothes
5. Go outside
6. Be fun
7. Be confident
8. Be yourself

Just do those things and you will get a girlfriend tomorrow I promise you

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I do the things today and the gf will come tomorrow?

>6. Be fun
>7. Be confident
>8. Be yourself
just do these things? how?

i do the other 5 easily

> 8. Be yourself.
Fucking saboteur.

you only need to do 8, fun and confident will come with that

If you really want a gf the trick is to find the girl of your dreams wait till she is looking in your direction, then whip your dick out and start doing the helicopter with it. You will feel the instant moistness in the air. Bitches love the helicopter, garentee %100 success rate

I think he means be yourself as in don't try to come out as an alpha male, because you are not and it will show in the short run.

>be yourself

Like I haven't been doing that my whole life

How's being born mentally challenged?

>6. Be fun
>7. Be confident
How though

Pretty sweet actually get awesome benifits and having that cutie giving me a sponge bath and wiping my ass is fuckin sweet

Hows tfw no gf going?

you tell me you fucking aspergers victim

be yourself. act natural. as soon as you put down the barriers that you have constructed yourself, everything will become much easier.

You shouldn't try to be fun because most of the times it backfires. You don't laugh at every comedian because some of them are not funny to you. The same with grills. Some of them are going to consider you funny, some of them don't. Think of carrot top, 99% of the people would pay money to see him dead, but there's still a 1% of people that somehow like him. Being confident comes as a result of accepting that you are not made of gold so you are not going to be liked by everyone around you.

Wow actual shit advice

Shut up Chad, go eat your pizza, asshole. ;__;

Yes, there is a difference between confidence and acting 'alpha.' One way of being yourself is to not take your 'negative' qualities too seriously. A good way is using self-deprecating humor because that in and of its self is a display of confidence, it shows you aren't afraid of being exposed. Who can really hurt you if you yourself Use your flaws in a way to benefit yourself.

Example (not mine):
>Standing in line at a bar when you find out there's a cover charge
>If QTs are around say "Damn I should have asked my mom for more money"
>Bishes will be giggling all over

Your frame and demeanor should clearly insinuate that you aren't serious.

How many times has that actually gotten you laid??
Reason they would be laughing is they think youre a basement dwelling mummys boy

CHAD eats PIZZA while you WORK YOUR ASS OFF in the gym and PULLS MORE BITCHES in a WEEKEND than you will IN FIVE YEARS

why?

He has SUPERIOR GENETICS which have allowed him to be ALPHA and gave him the FACE, HEIGHT, AND FRAME to do so while YOU have to COUNT CALORIES and WORK OUT FOUR TO SIX DAYS A WEEK to achieve a body that is ONLY A FRACTION AS ATTRACTIVE AS CHAD even though he EATS PIZZA and PARTIES COPIOUSLY on the weekends and balances a SUCCESSFUL LIFE while you need to LIVE IN THE GYM AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FUN to get A BLINK FROM GIRLS.

It's a LOSING BATTLE.

pls get a trip so I can filter your posts.

Gymcels laugh at the people that claim they are fat or out of shape due to genetics, using arguments like this:

>Yeah bro being fat isn't genetic you just have to count your macros lift take supplements do 5x5 lifting and cardio, eat kale everyday, never eat ice cream or pizza, weigh your food, use clen and dnp, blah blah blah, it's simple calories bro, do no fap, oh and you don't lose all the muscle you built when you do this

Don't they, in their stunted minds, ever realize this vindicates the fatasses? They had to do all that shit to get to Chad's bodyfat level and look as good (or worse in the vast majority of cases) as the Chad who pounds 12 packs of natty ice, only does bicep curls, and eats PIZZA. Then when they DO lose the weight ALL their muscle withers away.

This is while the Chad with amazing genetics is hydrating with kegstands, constantly busting loads in chicks, eating pizza and burgers, and only does a couple sets of bench and curls when he actually makes it to the gym once a week. He never worried about any of that autistic bullshit and still looks better than the gymcel aspie with shit genetics.

Don't they realize they just defeated their own point?

My dad's ex highschool quarterback chainsmoking 6'4 Chad friend who eats like shit started going to the gym and started benching 3 plates and getting ripped in 6 months while gymcel manlets can barely achieve that using steroids for years.

"B-B-BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!"

STOP COPING GYM FAGGOTS. Genetics are everything.

>tfw last gf thought me saying mommy and daddy all the time was childish

Fuck man, do girls find this really unattractive and submissive to your parents?

You are a disgusting human being.

Let me expand for you since OP doesn't seem to want to.

> Be fun
Have the ability to carry on a conversation with an individual or group for a stretch of time. Old buddy of mine (who appears to have stolen this from the internet) divided it into charisma and charm. Charisma is how much you make yourself seem cool; i.e., your stories, hobbies, sense of humor, and ability to domiante a conversation. Charm is your ability to make others feel cool while they're around you; i.e., displaying genuine interest in them without being patronizing. Develop both. It takes practice; meeting random girls at parties and bars is a great way to practice with someone you'll never see again.

> Be confident
Split this one in to two parts as well. Part 1 is owning your actions. You do something with the knowledge that succeed or fail, it does not end there. You tell a joke and it goes well; rather than dwelling on that one time you told a funny joke forever, you move on to the next interaction. Or it falls flat; you move on to the next interaction. You live in the moment. Part 2 is no unnecessary hesitation. When you feel that tension in the pit of your stomach while you wonder if you should kiss her, you're comfortable with that tension and you make your move instead of making an excuse. It takes practice, so again, find some randoms.

> Be yourself
Either do things you're comfortable with, or change yourself to be comfortable with new things. Remember that shit pizza delivery job you had? You knew that wasn't you, not forever. Trying to be someone fake is like keeping that job you hate. Either learn to love the job or get a better one; don't stay in a job you hate. Likewise, don't use phrases that don't work for you, don't take up hobbies you hate just to meet girls, don't be fake. Either change or accept what is. So if what you are now doesn't get girls, don't just start acting like Chad; change yourself, one part at a time, for the better.

nice PUA bullshit

you forgot to mention you have to look like that

More like knowing how to be a functional human being and have friends

>he thinks a checklist is all it takes
laughingwhores.jpg

>posts paragraphs breaking down a word
>not autistic PUA bullshit

lel

You're simply incorrect; genetics certainly play a big role but they do not wholly dictate your success in lifting.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Saying it once as a joke is funny. Saying it all the time is cringey
If you say it as a joke then they shouldnt think that. The joke itself doesnt get you laid its what you do and say afterwards that counts. But of course you would know this if you werent awful with women

Can I acquire bf with the same procedure?

You lost me at 6

It's true, you delusional coper

Good post mate

To get bf, all you have to do is

1. Look hot
2. Smile more

So much simpler than what it takes to acquire gf

pretty good b8, you got me to bite

Awful with women hah whatever helps you sleep. You can run all your shitty lines but dont get upset when I take the girls you've been working on all night.

Nothing more rewarding than watching a guy trying with a chick all night just kinda orbiting her like an awkward beta. Then me coming up to her on the dfloor and hooking up with her in under a couple mins with a few moves haha. The look on there face as they sulk away then I ditch the chick and move to the next

How to get a haircut if you are bald by the age of 20?

*unsheathes katana*

the only truth in this world is death

*extends the blade toward you*

allow me to elucidate you

*cuts you in half diagonally*

*your body slides apart and collapses to the floor*

hehh .. too easy.

yes, stay beta. let us genetically superior alpha males cuck you.

while your women come over after work to scream our names into my pillow you're at home raising the kid you think is yours.

>tfw balding at 18

>go outside
Literally what is there to do outside on your own without coming across as a sperg

> tfw balding at 8

Kek. You must be You almost had me with your first response but pls stop shitting up my board with your b8

you sound so insecure it's absolutely baneful :D

>1. Lift
>2. Shower
>3. Get a haircut
>4. Get new clothes
>5. Go outside
>6. Be fun
>7. Be confident
>8. Be yourself

Did all those things and she broke up with me, I think about her every day and she probably is railing a chad right now.

It hurts.

>JUST BEE URSELF XDD
This has to be bait.

b&

> tfw balding at birth

In other news, op is confirmed a normie faggot. That or a troll

MOOOOOOOOODS

> tfw balding in womb

>he doesn't helicopter in pubelick

wew, it's like you don't want to make it or something

>tfw balding in my daddy's balls

> tfw my great grandfather was balding passing the genes all the way down to me.

Really? Going for a walk/run/bike ride?

>one off
you know the drill family

Your board hah fuck off newfag

You are simply coping.

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

BLA BLA BLA BLA

you all virgin fagots think that gf of dream is 10/10 beauty chik
FUCK YOU
I have a gf, and thought that she 10/10 for me, we loved each other, every day some romantic bullshit, cinema, cafe, etc.
Then we fucked, it was 10/10, BUT NOW SHE PREGNANT and fucks my brain for a month already. And i've got some dick deasise.

btf, a'm fat fuck 171/85 with old clothes. kek

sorry for bad english, i'm slavscum from Moscow

>railing a chad
How big was her dick?

>tfw I've got no trouble finding women who like me, but it's never the type of women I like

I did that somewhat reverse version of that list.

1. Shower
2. Be yourself
3. Be fun
4. Be confident
5. Go outside
6. Get a haircut (very short hair with patchy beard)
7. Get new clothes
8. Lift

Yes i start lifting after gf because i just want healthy posture and body.Everyone have different goals but lifting is good even you do only for girls/men doesnt matter because its working your body and this is really important for our health and have good bonus for looking.

>Be yourself
I think that's the major malfunction.

>be fun
>be confident
>be yourself
thanks for the protier advice Chad

What if being myself means not being fun, lacking all confidence and being a shut in?

Youre not being yourself. Being yourself means you fear nothing, you feel confident in what you do. Otherwise you have serious problems and its time to find help

can someone explain this lmao

this works like this you fucking faggot OP:
step 1 out of 1: be a person desired by girls that you want
protip
>do girls want an ugly motherfucker with no social life and social skills?
>no
well then
>tfw no gf
unless you want to settle for a girl that has the same rating on a 0 to 10 scale as you

Leaving this here.

One problem i notice in progress and self improvement threads is that 99 % of you have a bitch face. You look like 10 year olds. Not to mention you are pale as death and your muscles are barely showing because of that. Now this leads me to 2 conclusions:

-You never did anything physical in your teens therefore your test was equal to a girl swimmers and your face looks horrible now. Lenghten your hair and leave a beard, the reason beards are so popular these days is because they hide nu-males low test face.
-Get a membership in an outdoor pool. I never been this tan my entire life. And you better start swimming you faggot.
-Get a job. If you are over 25 it's the ONLY place where you will meet friends and women to fuck. The guys that tell you to walk up to strangers or some shit are memeing you. Go out with people from work when they are norming it up on fridays and hope for the best.
-Lie a shitton. Basically copy whatever the average normie did in his teens and claim that as your backstory.
-Getting a girl to fuck is 99% luck these days. There isn't a single thing you can do to get a girl because women are extremely overvalued in our society and 4/10 women can easily get laid with 8/10 guys and won't settle for anything less. Most guys here can reach up to 6/10.
-If getting laid means everything to you(and you better do some soul searching before you claim that) then roid. 99% of the shredded guys that post here roid.

Does being leading means not letting her make any decision whatsoever? Like none?

>meeting random girls at parties and bars is a great way to practice with someone you'll never see again.
who else can i practice with? i don't go to parties (no friends)
what if i don't have any stories or hobbies?

it's like raping without doing anything illegal

that image is such bullshit

attracting women is effortless

just don't be sub8

I'm a loser and I've had steady sex for about 5 years now, I'm dyle as fuck and a 6 at best but for some reason girls tend to like me. My method is probably acting like a black guy ironically (thuggish, kinda retarded, physical, etc)

are you sure you're not just actually retarded

I don't know, maybe I am, but I have to exaggerate my retardness in order to be socially accepted

>things that happened

I do all these things but I can never transition from being a fun guy who girls are interested in to actually getting them to grind or kiss them.

I don't have the game to turn the situation more sexual I guess.

>1. Lift
Check (above 1/2/3/4 so above average among Veeky Forumsizens at least)
>2. Shower
Check
>3. Get a haircut
Implying I have hair
>4. Get new clothes
Check
>5. Go outside
Check
>6. Be fun
Check
>7. Be confident
Check
>8. Be yourself
Check
Currently on about 180 tommorows since last gf. How am I doing?

I know right! It's impossible to have sex !

>what if i don't have any stories or hobbies?
Get a hobby?

I lulz everytime i see betas crying about no gf. No girl wants some needy fucken beta cunt, grow some balls, get a job, a car, and some gains u panzy cunts

I'm 5'5"

smells like summer

I'm not convinced a girlfriend is a worthy investment.

Everyone I know who is in a relationship is constrained by their relationships more than they are enhanced by them.

I'm sorry to hear that

I know this is pasta but fuck is it cringy

You forgot
9. Try your hardest not to be autistic

>8. Be yourself
Here's why this relationship meme is terrible advice:
>6. Be fun
>7. Be confident
What about those guys who have never learned to be fun? What about those who are not yet naturally confident? The whole, "Be Yourself!" usually comes after a bunch of advice to change yourself.

Veeky Forumsizens, let me tell you - if you are having trouble in life as yourself, don't be yourself. Be the man you want to be. Picture yourself in your perfect life. Imagine the type of man who would have such a life. Then strive to become him. Once you are that man, nobody will have to tell you to be yourself, because you'll already know who you are and it will already be bringing you success.

The whole "Be yourself, you're awesome, you're good enough as you are, everyone gets a participation medal" mentality will hold you back.

True. The whole be yourself thing is loser bullshit. Be who you want to be.

>Do all of this.
>Finally get GF.
>Fun for two years.
>Invest a shit ton in my GF.
>She randomly tells me she wants something better and ends up cheating on me.

We need to stop putting girls on a gold pedestals, they're great but they're just humans that take a shit and do some fucked up shit too.

If you want to improve yourself do it for yourself and not for someone else.