Goal body thread

I just want to reach regular-shirts-look-awesome-on-you level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5zf87Mqkw_Q
strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

speaking about this anyone has a recommanded brand of Tee to show off your gains?

>10/10 rating on HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>gay

why is this allowed

how much money do you have?

Cavill may be a sperg but he ain't gay familia.

Thought that was the dude from white collar desu senpai smdh

The reason actors and models look good in regular looking clothes is that everything is tailored for them. Even plain cotton T-shirts. That's why they look so good. (Lighting and angles too, of course, but the tailoring is really important.)

American Apparel is marketed for skinny hipsters so their fits are usually a little tighter than usual, and the quality is definitely top notch. I get my tees, henleys, and baseball tees there.

Or maybe it's just because Cavill is jacked and he picked a shirt which is one size smaller. Like all your regular gym rats.

Gap t-shirts are pretty cheap and comfy (10$ each). They're tight and made in a nice material. I have one white and two grey from them

Let's say as far as tshirts goes, not an issue.

thanks, i'll take a look!

H&M
They have hands down best v-neck shirts I have ever worn.

I'm dyel but I can't fit into one size smaller shirt, I went from M to XL and I think I will need to go XXL soon, desu~

Youre better than the gap

Speaking about this anyone has a recommanded brand of Tee hide your gyno?

>v-neck tshirts

Are you gay? Serious question.

XL-XXL or compression undershirt.

>gap
Stopped reading there
The only way you could have made that even shittier was say "Banana republic"

I love him. Too bad the director makes him a shit Superman.
Also same goal, OP

Have a look at this video skip to 1:30 chris pratt looks good in that tshirt but it has straps at the back to adjust it to make it pit perfectly for him.
youtu.be/5zf87Mqkw_Q

pic related for people who dont want to watch the video

I like my white v neck undershirts from Calvin Klein

I also like my j crew tshirts (maybe just a little too long for me)

FYI I'm 6'2" and thin, so I wear slim fit usually

I wear Polo undershirts comfy but probably just another Hanes marketing shirt with the horse

What's wrong with being gay?

american apparel is by far the best. their baseball tees are hit or miss though. usually EXTREMELY thin material and generally longer than others. if you're a manlet i'd stay away from the baseball.

their regular tees are top quality. i have some that i've had for 3-4 years now and are still in top notch condition.

ps don't pay regular prices.

oh and hanes t shirts actually aren't terrible. the comfortsoft ones (not the wick ones) are pretty good. i originally bought them to run in but actually end up wearing them.

american apparel tees - 10/10
hanes - 8/10

How do I look in clothes. Funnily enough next to this faggot.

>How do I look in clothes

It looks like you're pushing out your bicep with your left hand because you got small arms and don't even lift.

Uniqlo

/thread

nice fatceps fatass

regulardude/10

They ain't that bad brahs.

Oh yeah and lets see your better physiques ;)

u need to cut

He looks like he is from JoJo

average roman soldier mode

pose is cheating but you look like a fairly big guy

I never said there was anything wrong with it. Just asking.

>gains?
stopped reading there

if you've made real gains you can see them regardless of what you wear u dip

How does Veeky Forums feel about JoJo?

Obviously supes mode is best mode.

I was sure that was a turban from the thumbnail

Well look at that

For

Yeah you needa cut mang

JoJo is sick son.
SONO CHI NO SADAME
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anything by J crew

>not even his body
Was Jonathan natty?
Pls respond

What do you think?

I'm not asian or a girl but somehow I will get there.

Been watching the olympics and seems like gymnastics have the best looking aesthetics and also functional strength.

what the fuck is their routine?

95 % bodyweight shit.

>this shit
>bodyweight

wtf are you smoking?

this.

i've tried every basic tee under the sun. am Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and have been looking for the best tees under $30 since i started the journey. nothing comes close or compares to the $8-11 supima cotton t-shirts from uniqlo. Seriously they're the best. Gap gets ruined, J crew is good but more expensive and streches out, and HM is fucking garbage tier trash that looks awful after like 4 wears.

tldr: get uniqlo supima cotton t-shirts for around $10. you will not regret this decision.

Fuck off with your tricky rick bullshit.

oh ya bodyweight and roids

your t-shirts look weird because they are too short. You need to size up. Buy a grey, olive, white, navy, and black t shirt in a slim cut but properly sized. The bottom of the shirt should rest halfway between the start of your pants zipper and the bottom of the pants zipper. Also get some slim cut pants and fix the shoe game. out.`

its all bw, I knew a guy who was 13 yrs old, he did rings and had arm bigger than most grown dyelers.

They do bw every day (!) and coach always made them eat like there is no tomorrow.

You think curling will help you on the rings? LMAO LM-AO

Only functional strength here.
Nothing personnel kid.

Best Superman ever, also love the guy in other movies. He is great actor and aesthetic as fuck.
100/10

he's balding

>I just want to reach regular-shirts-look-awesome-on-you level.
You have to be pretty built for shirts to look awesome on you desu senpai.

high test confirmed.

>wtf are you smoking?
I was a gymnast and I had his body without lifting a single weight. Bodyweight is enough, only thing you need to do is to do a lot more of it.

Awaken, my masters

ive worn every shirt that was suggested to you OP, including uniqlo, h&m, american apparel, gap, polo, lacoste, CK, etc and all of these suck
>super thin material that you can basically see through
>shrinks in the wash
>sleeves flap around like your arms are wearing a dress
>shoulder line is made for twinks

to answer your question though
banana republic pima cotton stretch shirts
>doesn't shrink
>material is thick
>sleeves hug your biceps and the length is perfectly at the halfway point of your biceps
>isn't too tight at the chest where you look like you're wearing an undershirt
>about $15 each

Seconded. If you're not a fatlifter HM is the way to go for normal tshirts and vnecks.

Then you should just start wearing kid tshirts

kek yup i believe you
btw im in the US olympic team fucking qt gymnasts raw at the olympic village

Dude from white collar is a fucking midget tho desu senpai

Got 4 plain Magellan tshirts from academy 2 for $10, they're slightly distressed for effay look and amazing material, I would check those out

>tfw 22
>tfw a fat sack of shit

I have a lot of work to do

>That gut and lovehandles

Bruv just cut already. You've got some mass, why are you trying to fill out shirts with fatceps.

I've cut 10kg since then.

Waist down 5", fatceps still 15"

You're in the delusional "big guy" phase. I didn't even have to see your second pic to tell you were a chubber in a flattering pose.

Just cut already, and get a fitted shirt for your lean/ish weight. Trust me, people are noticing your gut/handles poking out when your posture slips.

My goal body should be something like Tom Daley or the other swimmers because I really want a GF or some random girl to hook up with.

But I still want this

Get fit?

Post shirtless, I think you look pretty good.

lmao
LMAO

Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID.

Why the fuck do you retards think EVERY FUCKING PHYSIQUE is something you can WORK FOR or ACHIEVE? I mean seriously, GOAL BODIES? You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics, and that EVERYONE has genetic differences and limits?

If you could look like him by lifting or even roiding, THEN EVERYONE WHO FUCKING LIFTS OR ROIDS WOULD.

Sure, you can lift, sure you can roid, but you'll NEVER have his HEIGHT, you'll NEVER have his FACE, you'll NEVER have his frame. That's not even going into the fact that his SKIN, COLOURING, MUSCLE INSERTIONS, HAIR, and ON and ON and ON are COMPLETELY different to yours.

This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you Veeky Forums gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.

Primark slim-fit. Slim fit medium is god-like for 1-2 years lifting.

Don't have a pic unfortunately. That was snapped on holiday a couple of months ago. My phone is a potato so can't really take any current.

you can if you actually try hard enough and put in the work kid
;)

Just BEEurself

You know 99.9% of genetics is same in every human.
You know that every ''muh genetics'' is from neanderthal and sapiens coupling, especially european?

Get off this board if you want to wallow in your fitless misery.

Yes I suspect ur a shitpost, but YOU YOU young kids reading this and not knowing who's trolling or who's not, REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL IN FITNESS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE.

PEOPLE WHO FAIL, are those who blame genetics or chads or whatever.

Do the work, eat right and do the right exercises and u will find success.

Also, sub 20's getoff this board your brain is not yet fully developed to see the truth of Veeky Forums

F O R Y O U
O
R
Y
O
U

COPE.

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

Hello darkness my old friend...

Hurts my bum tbqhwyf

Fuarrk

What does jo jo stand for?

Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's trenbolone.

I like that they were drawn in such a way that it seems like they first did SS for 500 years and then moved on to a more mass oriented routine. they obviously have a strong foundation, amazing legs, huge forearms, and just a generally thick look. they have an X shape, which shows they focused on moving large weights on the fuccboi V look that most people rock these days. needless to say, fucking love this anime.

Joseph/Johnathan Jostar

The anime follows several generations of the Jostar family who are almost all named some variation that starts with Jo

>shit delts
>fat af
>low test bulge definition
>gyno
4/10

That's a microphone pack.