What sport do you play Veeky Forums

What sport do you play Veeky Forums

jaffa racing

I don't play sports. I fight.

FOR MY RIGHT

Is going to the Gym a Sport?

Cat-2 road racer on a semi-pro team. If I win my last two races this year I'll get my upgrade to Cat-1 and can start talking about turning pro.

TO POTTERY

We work hard and we clay harder

I train for mma.

After watching cyborg santos get his head caved in, i might not ever actually compete..

But i still kinda wanna step in a cage at least once in my life.

But i mostly train to get better at training

Overwatch

I play Army! I start my day wiggling my arms at first formation. Then in the afternoon I train on my own.

I play rugby it's 75% of the reason I even go to the gym so I don't suck.

Yet I'm still ass

It's not that bad user. Once you learn to take a punch or have your sinuses crushed by an elbow you can learn to enjoy it!

HEMA

Rowing

Great gains for the back

Used to play soccer, kind of miss it TFBH.

I run track and XC now

Fencing. Kayaking.

How long have you been doing it for? I want to sign up (there's a big Toronto club here) when I move in a month, but I'm not sure what it entails I guess.

Also considering doing kendo but I have this feeling it's a meme.

Where from buddy? I've been training in Calgary for 2 years. Love it

Kek

Only a few months but it's so much fun. Way more technical than I thought and it's good cardio. HEMA covers a lot of weapons so if you're looking for variety that would be a good option. Kendo sounds good as well but I'm not sure if it's a victim to McDojo's.

Most clubs have rental equipment and hopping into the lessons is easy.

We're pretty close! I'm in the AES in Edmonton. Have you ever visited the club?

Haha, I fought at Nordschlag and in Rimbey. That you Adams?

>I'm not sure if it's a victim to McDojo's.
what do you mean?

Water Polo goalie
The perfect position for T-Rex mode

I didn't go to Nordschlag unfortunately, couldn't make it due to losing my car earlier that week. If you ever visit again ask for Joe.

I'll try to bait you out with memes if I visit the Calgary chapter

Kendo seems pretty popular and many martial arts schools don't teach the real thing or effective methods of fighting. I know very little about Kendo so I don't know how reliable it is. After being tricked as a kid in a karate course I'm wary of fakes.

Try and make it out to Anvil this year if you can m8

crab cock

I play rugby, run track and also compete on my unis car racing team.

Soccer
RacquetBall
Some swimming and some light basketball practice at the gym after my workout

>many martial arts schools don't teach the real thing or effective methods of fighting.
I getcha. I'm just gonna have to do my research well then. Cheers

>P O W E R L I F T I N G
>O
>W
>E
>R
>L
>I
>F
>T
>I
>N
>G

Im in a boxing club but the members have been flaking a lot recently.

Whip them into shape senpai.

>practiced Judo for 5 years
>played basketball for 5 years
Why can't I just stick to something baka desu senpai.
Thinking about joining a volleyball team, seems like a cool sport.

>5 years
>not sticking to it

Standards are way too high.

I've played tennis, xc, and rowing in school. Now I just mostly play soccer and basketball with friends. Love to ski when I can.

All in all, the thing I'm best at relative to my peers is probably...... Ping pong

Basketball

Eh maybe, but I can't help but wonder how fucking good I would've been at basketball had I continued playing it.
I'm 6'7, seems like a waste to not play, I could dunk by age 16

Why did you quit? If you're 6'7 you can pretty much walk into any rec league in your city and do pretty well so you really should stick with it if you're having regrets. You could probably be succesful as a rebounder and post player unless you live in one of those cities where it's not too odd to see someone that's 6'7

Trainer quit, never got back into it.
Maybe I should just sign up with the team at my uni

What division is your school? How athletic are you? What year are you in? Can you shoot?

I'm not a murrican senpai, I'm Dutch, I don't know what kind of ranking system we use here either.
I'm not athletic at all right now, I fell for the lifting without cardio meme, slowly building up stamina now.
Second year.
I can shoot I think, atleast I could.

I've gotten quite good at edging and can go for hours. It counts as an endurance sport no?

If you're Dutch you can probably easily get into your uni's program. Have fun, play around and try and work on your game.

No, of course not you retard.
You're thinking of JELQing

Soccer
Snowboarding
Squash

You know what, fuck it, I'll do it.

Good luck! At your size if you really want to mess with people you should work on your shooting and your speed so they can't really play off of you. Really practice your stepback jumper

American Football

Just do it man. Before you get too old to be good.

competitive swimming

Working on getting track hours so I can into Spec Miata and be am instructor.

Jugger

Superbike Racing