Anyone else here bulked too fast and now have stretch marks?

Anyone else here bulked too fast and now have stretch marks?

No, but as former obesefag with abs, i had hella stretch marks.

Moisturize regularly, they fade in time.

i got them from a combo weight loss/growth spurt. sucks man.
>be 15
>be 140 lbs 5'2
>simultaneously grow 6 inches (yes i'm a manlet) and lose like 40 lbs in a month due to not eating enough and calories needed for spurt
>become Jack Skellington
>have stretch marks because i grew up not outwards

goddamn. oh well you can hardly see it. when i get my ideal physique i'm considering getting a tattoo over them. any recommendations for a belt-like tattoo to cover my zebra sides?

Stretch marks on the inner thigh towards the butt and where the shoulders meet the chest
Idgaf it's another sign of progression

Does this work? I am losing a lot of weight and I have a stretch mark below my collarbone and the skin near my armpit is becoming more stretch mark than normal skin

former king skelly here.
I've had major issues staying on the bulk this summer.
Please post your bulking secrets, how to get enough calories when you feel like throwing up after drinking the gainer. I need like 4000 cals to gain and have major issues meeting those macros.

i got stretchmarks going from 12" arms to 13" inch arms lel, bout to hop on a test cycle imma be a tiger by the end of it

Yeah. I went though a growth spurt at 13-14 and my poor ass will never be the same.

My secret was using EnorMass as my weight gainer. You can buy it from Nutrition Zone or on Amazon. With 16 oz water one serving is 482 calories. With 16 oz of milk it's 812 calories.
The best part is that it doesn't even fill you up that hard for the calories it gives you. Drink that for breakfast, in between meals, post workout, and before bed and you should easily be able to hit your calorie goals.
Even though I'm cutting right now and I switched to Lean Protein, I still use EnorMass as my post workout protein source.
It took me from 130 to 160 lbs in 3 months

ey thanks man, I'll check it out.
Currently been drinking mutantmass 4scoops, but it's not working as well as before..

Forgot to add, I was eating every 3 hours, and was getting in 6 meals a day, which included EnorMass. If that's still not enough for you eat every 1 1/2 - 2 hours

np. Here's the nutrition facts if it interests you

Might have to add another meal as well.
Currently eating the first lunch, next lunch will be burger king in an hour

If they have subway where you live, the Meatball Marinera footlong is 1020 calories. I was eating that every day. Much healthier alternative to Burger King imo

"Hella"

Fuck no, just moisturise man, use bio oil or some shit
Tattoos are the worst things you could ever get especially when they cover large places

Yeah I'm eating several of those footlongs each week, usually the subway melt (bacon, turkey, ham and more I think). They help alot, but I can't reach a subway shop during lunch time at work.
It's either the cantina here (all sorts of salads and low calorie rabbit food) or burgerking.
Double whooper with cheese and mayo+onion rings and coke usually lands me somewhere between 1100 and 1200 cals, so that helps.
Is dirty bulk really a meme?

>drinking "gainers"

you're wasting your money and not to mention the shit load of sugars in those things just make a shake fill with oats,banana, 2 eggs, then 500ml of chocolate milk then you easily have 1000+ calories with lesser sugar in lesser quantities this way you can drink it twice in the day and you can easily have 2k in just 2 shakes and it's pretty cheap too

you're obviously not from auschwitz

lol yeah got stretch marks all over my legs

they look aight tho

me too..
I tell the girls they're from hockey..
:'(

>Is dirty bulk really a meme?
You'll be eating more empty calories, but at the end of the day, if it's your only option, mass is mass I suppose so you gotta do what you gotta do.

You didn't bulk too fast, you bulked too MUCH.

I'm still under 18% bf m8. But my arms have expanded a lot in a short time and I have them by my armpits, on the edges of my chest coming out of my armpits, and a little on my biceps. I didn't even have any stretch marks until a few weeks after I stopped my bulk and maintained my weight. But I guess building muscle with my gains does that to a man. Feels bad man

hella hasn't reach stale state yet so we don't have the right to say it as the meme con·nois·seurs that we are oui oui

>mfw got stretch marks on my back and people ask if i got whipped as a child

>changing shirt in pe
>classmate sees the lines of stretch marks on my lower back
>dude look at his back, did you get whipped or something?
>heh heh, yeah...
>they give you a weird look
Fuck.

Make your own shake. Buy bulk straight protein that's flavoured but no sugar. Wpi and micellar casein.

If you workout at night. Eat dinner. Then work out later, then post work out. Will be bloated but worth it.

3 scoops wpi, 1 scoop casein
1 peeled banana
1 whole egg (skip if scared of salmonella etc)
2 table spoons peanut butter
750ml milk
Blend
Should be around 1000 cal.

This

Oh I thought you meant like gut scars. Yeah those are normal I got those too and so does everyone.

>fell for the eat big to get big meme

I got those fucker all over my arms, legs. Luckely when i lost some weight they changed colour from red to white. Some tanning and there gone

Yep, got them on my hip, inner thighs, biceps, and some tiny ones at the top of my pecs. It's been about a year now and they faded a lot so it's all good. I did bulk like a retard by just eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted (smoking weed before meals to enhance cravings too - it's basically like roiding for food) and now I have an annoying blubbery lower belly fat sections. Such is life.

>stretch marks on arms, chest and back from lifting
>stretch marks on gut from my time as a hamplanet
Sometimes I think life doesn't want me to make it