twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang in there, ride it out, it'll pass.

Go drink some water.

don't do it son

Listen to this user

youtu.be/7ydZEe4CC8s

Like I don't think I can cry anymore

This is what the only person that's ever cared for me had to say about me

The cunt sounds like a sadistic enabler.

Do it, faggot. Post it on livestream so we can all watch, point, and laugh.

We're not here to feed you attention, Mister Attention Whore OP Faggot. Either kill yourself, or go the fuck away. Either way we aren't subjected to your bullshit anymore.

Chug a bottle of Drano. That way we can laugh at you longer.

Half of Veeky Forums come from things like that. It's what puts us in the gym most of the time.

top edge

Damn son, what did you do to her? nice skin btw

I'm no enabler. Faggots that post threads like this have no intention whatsoever to kill themselves, they're just fucking attention whores who need to have their shit slapped. Better yet you turn your back and walk away, they're not worth anyone's attention. If they actually kill themselves then nothing of value was lost.

>a bloo bloo someones posting a thread i dont like

Cry more.

I tried hanging myself but I woke up and I have a stupid purple line going across my neck

What are you doing nigger

Go jump off an overpass into freeway traffic or off at least a 3 story building, faggot. You're not serious you're just an attention whoring faggot.

>samefagging OP

top jej, kill yourself you schlubby edgelord fuck

Well that's why I came here to talk to my bros

What the fuck, and this girl still talks to you?
You've made it brah. Tell that girl to stop being so Tsundere

>MOAR samefagging
You balling your little fists up in frustration because your pathetic little attention-whoring game is ruined before it even starts?

Rip the cord out of a lamp. Separate the two leads, strip 6" insulation off each end. Wrap them around your big toe and left index finger, tieing them. Plug it in and flip the switch.

Don't kill yourself over a bitch damn m8.

WE'RE NOT YOUR BROS
YOU'RE A USELESS FAGGOT
GTFO

WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS FAGGOT SERIOUSLY?

Either kill yourself or gtfo because we are not giving into your attention whoring.

>the autist is butthurt because of a thread on a vietnamese crocheting board
>but im the frustration one

loving every laugh.

Of course it'll pass, op just wants it to pass sooner.

I'm drunk as shit and I've already cried my eyes out so thanks

No you don't. If you really did, you'd be out doing it, not asking a bunch of people to talk you out of it.

>Nope, fuck off
lel
Slay 'em all, user

You're welcome. Now please GTFO

Oh yeah my sister banned me from her house because I drank the shit out of her vodka

Definitely agree with the girl.
You should totally just end your life rn.

KYS please and livestream it. Thanks

will making it cure my thoughts of suicide?
how long until i make it?
been lifting for a year, still waiting to make it

>38233318
Reply with this

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

wat do

He did it, the absolute madman lmao. I can't think what a clusterfuck of a rollercoaster life you live. Thank you for the lulz though

DAHAHAHJH

Ahhh yep. I know that feel. I did say some shit back to her though, and it was a lot worse than what she said. In any case it wasn't a fun end. I haven't had a relationship since. It's been like 2 or 3 years.

i tried to kill myself like, 9 months ago and ended up critically injured
not fun and wasn't worth it
user it's more of a pain in the ass to die desu

Bro she sounds like a legit good person, why are you doing this to her? IF you want to an hero then fucking do it but leave the poor girl alone

I do not understand how people fail killing themselves. If you -really- want to die you would die. No pussy ass overdosing on pills or superficial cuts.

Savage. Fuck her and post it here

You don't know what kind of shit can go down in a relationship. You don't know the mind games girls can play. When you care and they don't they can seriously fuck you up if they want to.

:(

Just stop

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

a lot

I actually think you have some sort of disorder.

>You sound upset kiddo

Respond with this:

You told me to kill myself earlier you fucking bitch, and you have the nerve to complain about YOUR goddamn feelings?

FUCK YOU. CUNT.

>a girl like that and he's letting her slide from his fingertips

What the fuck is wrong with you, man? I'd kill to have a girl who's that loyal, you're a disgrace.

This. Do this OP.

Human anatomy is tougher to kill than you realize, idiot.
You know user, speaking as a girl, if she's bothering to try and hurt you, that means she still cares. If she didn't give a shit she would have moved on and forgotten about you. Does that mean that this kind of behavior is right? No, it doesn't. It's never right to tell someone that they should kill themselves, regardless of what kind of stuff they've done to you. OP she is showing her true colors and she is NOT A GOOD PERSON. You are so much better off without her and you can live a better life now that you're alone. We don't live in a nuclear holocaust era or the land of the Terminator; there are still stars in the sky; there's still the sound of the breeze going through trees. Here's what I recommend you do. Go out and buy some fucking candy, your favorite. Find a roof or some other high place, climb it, and just look at the sky and eat your candy. Life can be pretty shitty, but it does have some good moments. Hold on OP your life's not going to get better unless you make it better but you can.

Fuck senpai this hurts. I'm in the exact same situation. The person who loved me the most wrote to me the nicest fucking things anybody has ever said to me in my life, and in my rampage of hatred and rage I pushed her away. I acted like such an absolute cunt when she showed me nothing but true love and compassion. She was like a puppy that had been kicked down and couldnt get back up. I could have helped her up but I didn't. I took her for granted.

This was two months ago. These past two months have been a bad trip and I was someone I wasn't. I am now trying to mend things with her but I fucked up hard. She's in Europe right now and I was meant to be there with her. I caught up with her before she left and semi-mended things. We have a lot to talk through when she's back in a few weeks. Praying that I can fix things and return them back to normal.

>if she's bothering to try and hurt you, that means she still cares
Wow I must actually be very popular then.

time to stop drinking you roodypoo

>You know user, speaking as a girl, if she's bothering to try and hurt you, that means she still cares.

What kind of fucked up sociopath logic is that?

OP do this and you will redeem yourself on this sub.

She's mad boys

Same girl here

It's fucked up but it is how girls think.

>Human anatomy is tougher to kill than you realize, idiot.

no it's not. there are so many ways that are 99% effective. if you fail at killing yourself, you never tried in the first place. people who don't research how to die before attempting suicide might come to the conclusion you did, after they down a bottle of tylenol and end up with a super fucked liver and greatly diminished quality of life. you're not god damn superman or superwoman or whatever the fuck. people go out in such innocuous ways, you really have to not want to kill yourself in order to not kill yourself.

Woah

Marry her.

Say "Damn I just accidentally knocked down my bottle of liquor but only a little spilled out. Thank god."

Respond with this:

You have zero evidence that I am drunk. As usual, you're pulling shit out of your ass, you overly dramatic bitch.

And what's this talk about calling officers, exactly? I'm sure the police would love to read you encouraging me to kill myself.

Stay the fuck out of my life, you toxic piece of shit.

leave out the zero evidence bit actually if you're gonna go through with

this, or just say "nah I'm good" and stop talking to her

wew lad time to kys

These two OP cmon man do it for Veeky Forums

Haha keep it going boyyos

damn she's feisty. what's her number?

You gotta tell her

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

I spilled my drink, but its cool I managed to save most of it. Sorry, whats the problem again?

what is the story behind this whole convo?

ay caramba

>she's still talking to you when you keep memeing her

fuck you op I genuinely fucking hate you, I never had a gf before in my life but you manage to find a sweet girl that loves you and pours her heart out to you and all you do is fucking spout memes at her to piss her off. do us all a favor and slice your throat you fucking waste of space.

>Mexican
>girl racis

Lolwut. this has taken an M. Night Shyamalan-esque turn.

Respond with this:

Oh, look at that, not only are you a racist (more to add to your already outstanding record of being a subhuman manipulative cunt, well done), but you're a narcissist to boot.

Newsflash princess: I'm not going to be your whipping boy. You're just a scared little girl who feels control slipping out of her hands, day in and day out, and it terrifies you.

Grovel at your feet? Who the fuck do you think you are, cunt? The fuck made you queen of the fucking world? You're a fucking loser with delusions of grandeur.

wat do tho

You have no context. I promise you this girl is not as angelic as you think she is. But go ahead and think that girls are the perfect, understanding, compassionate creatures you make them out to be. I'm sure your first relationship will turn out great. lel

You really do have bipolar don't you - woman, do you really wanna know why I drink?

YOU REALLY WANNA FUCKING KNOW?

She's not a sweet girl. OP, ignore her. Block her. For your sake. For your sanity. She is not nice, she is not worthy of your time, and she is verbally abusing you. And she's also racist. She is just not worthy of your time, bro, and if you need to fill a void with someone who cares about you, go to the pound and get a dog.

Respond with:

Believe me, I feel bad for the sorry son of a bitch who has to put up with one second of your bullshit. You really do think your pussy is made of gold. That's adorable.

Then hit her with:

I drink because I like the immaculate taste of a Coors light! You, too could drown in pussy and sleekness just by opening a bottle.

Coors Light - The drink for Gentlemens.

Bye faggot

Both of these, so fucking much

She is cray cray

Drive the nail in the coffin by saying
But also mention she knew he had problems with suicidal thoughts

Then leave at that

not Veeky Forums related
kill yourself or gb2 /r9gay/ faggot

>alcoholic spic on probation who talks to his gf with prompts anons wrote

vs

>a distraught chick that we have no background about

hard choice to side with

omg op two seperate messages do it do it do it

Ok will do

written by some fag that doesnt know what clinical depression is. fuck this bs.

>alcoholic
no one chooses to be an alcoholic
>spic
you're a racist
>who talks to gf with prompts user wrote
okay, you got me there

>a distraught chick that we have no background about

Background? why the fuck do you need background when you have her being 100% herself in these messages. emotions bring out the real self. trust that this is exactly who she is.

pfffffft if you loved me you would post your tits for me RIGHT NOW, but you don't so fuck off you wanna be worshipped manfaced babboon.

I'm so SICK of you, dont you get it????

this is like an anime. Watashi wa drunk beaner no white tsundere

I don't want to throw bad juju calling the shot but if OPs girl is reading this thread and reverse walks the dinosaur I think my brain will break and probably shit my pants

>you're a racist

I don't argue with middle schoolers

>>>reddit.com

Post pics of this chick OP it will make it easier on everyone if she is a fatty.

MOOODS WHERE ARE THE MOOODS

>no one chooses to be an alcoholic

Yeah they do

Respond with:

Ah, again, calling me "Mexican," as though I wasn't aware of my own heritage.

More crying though? Well done, it's reassuring to know you're human and capable of feeling actual human emotions. Was a bit hard to tell, what with all of your "you'll grovel at my feet" talk.

Your love isn't really worth much, though, if you're going to respond with complete hostility and narcissism. I'd feel more love from a dried piece of dog shit than I would from you.