Share successful cutting foods and techniques you've used

Share successful cutting foods and techniques you've used.

I'm 6'0" & 170lbs skinny-fat, trying to make it to 140lbs.
My weight has kinda plateaued.

Egg white.
Beef jerky.
Frozen melon blended up, then refrozen into a "sorbet" (good for protein shakes)
Cheese and nuts if i am low fat for the day (fats are satiating, even if caloric)
Psyllium husk (sneak as much of this as i can stand i to food and shakes and shit)
Cocoa powder, stevia, and water. Mix into fusge-like consistency.

Source all carbs from fruits and vegetables or lentils/beans for fiber gains.

Drink lots of seltzer water.

Try IF (worked for me)

T. A dude that lost 95lb fat mass

What's IF?

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

Lunch- chicken thigh and tomatoe on side

Dinner- can of tuna or chicken breast with corn or broccoli on the side with multivitamin

I've been losing weight like crazy on this diet and I also drink black coffee all day, I'm 5'10' 180 lbs trying to get to 165 lbs

Wtf man that's like 700 calories a day......... do you workout or anything? Guarantee you're losing weight but damn that's auschwitz tier

Intermittent fasting.
Check out martin berkhan if you are science
Radu antoniu if bro.
Kinobody if you like fake natty bros
Jim stoppani is good too.

intermittent fasting

Enjoy your mercury intake

Yeah I go for a 3 hour walk every night after dinnw and do sets of pushups randomly throughout the day

This user has some good pointers. Acetyl l - tyrosine supplementation also curbed cravings for me.

I usually eat chicken breast instead of the tuna, might have can of tuna twice a week for dinner and sometimes switch it up with can of sardines

Woah m8 are you tired all the time?

holy fuck you must be starving all the time but I suppose if weight loss is what you're going for you can't really not lose weight on that diet and that much exercise

chicken breast, lightly seasoned, with sauteed garlic and spinach, sprinkled with salt and pepper

Thanks brah I think I'll try IF

Eggs and nuts. I find a handful of mixed nuts keeps my hunger at bay for a while

I was for the first week but I think I'm used to it now, I started week 3 today and when I weighed myself yesterday I was down 11 lbs in just 2 weeks

Does no one else think 6'0"/140 is a little overkill? I've been 6'2"/150 before and it's extremely thin.

Unless you're a grill, why the fuck do you want to weigh 140?

Bro you'll never keep that diet/exercise ratio once you hit 165. What do you plan on doing when you reach skelly mode? Why not take a little longer and eat what you can manage long term?

You are losing a fuckload of muscle this way. Makes it worse that you aren't working all the muscle groups. Jesus Christ man wtf

Yes, surprised that more people havn't pointed this out. 6ft and 140lbs is not healthy. i'm 6ft 200lbs and don't look like a very big man. At 140lbs you are going to look so ill and pathetic. Trust me here OP if you are trying to get to 140lbs for asthetic reasons it's not gonna work.

>I want to be 6'0" 140lbs
Honestly though, what the hell?

I hope you are cutting.

But anyway, keto and IF. Just note that IF is kinda usseless by itself if you still stuff your face with carbohydrates.

>Falling for the Veeky Forums skelly maymay