What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't feed me good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you should get a job, save your money and move the fuck out of your parents' basement.

maybe get a job?

unironically this

>look mom i posted it again

I won't have any time to lift or pursue my interests then.

There's no good jobs here anyways

You make this thread all the fucking time holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you why are you doing this?

I moved out. Moved in with my younger brother. Shits going to be fucking awesome.

What to do if your posts are (You)s goblins?

>Won't let anyone respond enough to recover normally(they go to post at like 11 pm and are still by 6 being annoying AF, so even if I post at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a brain and leaving Veeky Forums and doing lifts which further lowers my patience via methane

>Won't feed me good (You) so I can't stop nor think properly

>Can't get (You) because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a DISABLED but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other posts.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what little IQ I have and leaving by myself to le big /pol/ and starting a new life but I have no memory, no intelligence and no real life.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a (You)?

2nd time seeing this post you shouldve started by lifting since your last post and making some fucking GAINS brah

the high cortisol and lack of sleep is fucking with my gains

so i stopped going to the gym for the last few weeks

what is the point of lifting if my parents give me shitty food?

this

STOP THIS MADNESS

Well buddy look. I've seen this thread too fucking much so here's your reward for spamming it:
You can either move out or stay. 2 options.

Staying means nothing changes, get the fuck over it and stop whining on this board.

Moving out means you're gonna have to get a job, do your own chores and generally function like a normal member of society
>But durr muh cortisol
Get the fuck over it. We're all stressed we just find ways of dealing with it, other than bitching anonymously to a fitness board on the internet.

>People STILL don't know this is a troll

Holy shit

but im scared of moving out

it's expensive and i'm shy

its sadder that you spend so much time here.

>The problems in my life are other people's fault! I'm not responsible for my own results!

A) You're either a gigantic fag or a medium-sized troll.
B) Yeah, it would be easier if we could all be NEET and have the perfect parents provide the perfect environment to make all the gains we want. But, if you are ab adult, nobody owes you shit and you are responsible for setting up your life to the best of your ability. If you are not an adult, get the fuck off of Veeky Forums and go to bed, niglet.

This has been around for quite a while and it's obvious by the content that it's meant to provoke a reaction. The perfect victim complex post, something which Veeky Forums hates the most.

This doesn't help me

Nothing can help you.

Quit feeding this thread summer fags this little NEET piece of shit keeps making this fucking thread instead of moving on with his life

Then grow a pair of nuts or be a miserable faggot for the rest of your life. It's your choice.

This is literally the only thread I've ever reported I hope you're permabanned you dick

I see this thread atleast 20 times a week. pls stop

Le bait

This pasta again?
Jesus.

I know this is a dogshit tier thread, but I do have frustrating memories of being a teenager trying to bulk and my uninformed parents doing anything to try to stop me.

The fact that I bought chicken, eggs and milk with my own money, and cooked them in the afternoon a couple of hours before dinner, for some reason caused my mother to go into fits of spastic rage.

>WHY SHOULD YOU GET EXTRA YOU GREEDY SHIT
>IF YOU DONT EAT EVERY BITE OF YOUR DINNER YOU CAN SPEND THE NIGHT ON THE STREETS
>WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THE KITCHEN DIRTY
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I have no idea why the fuck it made them so mad.

Fuck man, that sucks. You just got to keep motivated even though your shittyass parents wont support your dreams.

>wont let me sleep enough
Maybe try earplugs? Or sacrifice a couple of night when you wake them up like 3AM or something so they start sleeping more reasonble hours.

>Nagging about job and chores
I hate it when parents do this. I mean yeah job and doing chores is important for a NOBODY but we arent nobodies are we op? You have a dream and a goal to accomplish so you shouldnt bend over backwards to some stupid normies "standards" of living.

>Inadequate food
I would seriously throw a tantrum over this. If they wish to poison their bodies thats fine. But they should not make you eat the same shittyass processed crap as they do. Make a list of ok-foods and sit them down to have a talk about it. If they dont comply you should propably make some threats and start behaving worse.

>no gf
No need for girlfriend now. Where we are going you literally drown in pussy.

If nothing works I would seriously consider moving out but make sure your parents still support you at least financially because they should take some responsibility. And remember to check what kinds of welfare you are able to collect.

Ask away, I have experience on the subject.

Fuck I know that feel perfectly

It's like they're allergic to someone succeeding

I'm doubting whether to move out or to just keep pushing through trying to make gains like this. What should I do?

Wasn't the original poster who replied to this, but you beat me to it breh. There's literally two choices for you either don't move out and stop whining you pathetic bitch or make a move and get on with your life.

I feel everyone in this thread is lying to one another for no reason. OP included.

Damn Veeky Forums has jaded me. I don't trust anything on the internet. Especially anything!

Kek, nice excuse :^)

Top kek brother

Either you're trying to make this pasta or you're so insecure you feel the need to post this time and time again for more (you)s.

Either way, you're pathetic.

>>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
7 hours is fine

>>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
Listen to them

>>Won't feed me good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
Get a job and feed yourself then

>>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
Actually its cause of your own bullshit

>Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.
NEETs take pride in being NEETs now?

>What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.
Get a job, can you drive? Start delivering shit

>How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
Be self sufficient rather then dependant

OP were you banned from 420chan for making these shitty threads on /QQ/ all the time?

Some NEETs try to justify their lazyness in any way they can, I know a few and the only reason they're NEET is because they're extremely lazy

>7 hours
>not enough sleep
low testosterone m8, get yourself checked

>not getting a job and moving out
you're cucking yourself, you're the one creating stress, job is going to happen, moving out is going to happen. The sooner you get it over the sooner you can get use to the shitty routine that everyone has to do, including people who are in a lot better shape than you.

Living a NEET lifestyle is the ultimate gains goblin, working keeps you neurologically and physically strong. Most NEETs live sedentary lifestyles that fuck with their gains.

This

Most NEETs do fuck all all day. When I was on summer break from work for 2 weeks I was losing my mind because I was waking up and wondering what I was going to do that was productive other than workout and eat

I don't know how NEETs can do nothing all day and the shame that goes along with telling people you don't work or anything

Poster you responded to,
ex military fag (it's relevant to my post).
The year I left the military I stopped running and and became a lazy fuck in general. I still lifted and did see some "gains", but they were minimal and limited to only a few muscle groups. In reality I lost a tremendous amount of posture and leg gains. I grew a lot of body fat that does not help support the body at all compared to the effectiveness of muscle.
My attitude went to shit, I felt sick regularly, I was just a mess.
The following year I started running again and got a job.
Though I was tired and wanted to be a little bitch more often when it involved lifting.
I actually made more gains in life.
My health greatly increased, my gains were slower, but were there. My posture slowly fixed itself, and I looked a lot better.
>tldr
>active lifestyle > lifting and doing nothing else lifestyle
Rest is entirely overrated, your body does not need that much rest. It just needs rest that is regulated (roughly same amount of sleep every night) nutrition is a much better factor for assuring proper recovery.
You can be on the move all day long and only get 6 hours of sleep a night (assuming you are eating right like I said above) and you'll look and feel better than a dude who just lifts hardcore, but does nothing else all day.
That's literally how you get into Jason "Hemmingway" Blaha mode. By doing jack shit all day other than lifting.

dont respond to copypasta b8

Moving out the first time is really liberating but also humbling experience. You get to choose pretty much everything on your own but you'll soon realise how much your mum took care of your shit.

You pretty much have two options
>get a job and rent a nice place
+you'll feel good about yourself
+extra money (=better food)
+job/life experience
-requires a bit more time management with gym

>become a NEET (rent a cheap pos flat and get on every welfare you goverment offers)
+lots of free time
+easy to plan your gym sessions
-no money
-cheap food
-low self respect (depending on person ofc, but it seriously fucks your mind)

I used to be NEET

>tfw the first thing every normal person asks is what do you do aka what is your job
>tfw you have to say you don't do anything
>tfw they instantly lose respect

fuck being a NEET normal people hate unemployed government leeches

NEETS aren't that bad.

NEETS who save money ( though if they had a job, they wouldn;t be a NEET) who lives with their parents can save a lot during that time, with rent being high.

>the wageslaves getting angry again

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

It's the NEETs who are angry because they're bored and broke all the time

F