So fit, I've sworn off drinking for good after reading more about the health effects...

So fit, I've sworn off drinking for good after reading more about the health effects, what other recreational substances can I use?

Inb4 weed

psychedelics

Injecting bullets right into your head. Great high

Whippits are good and legal but you should take a B12 supplement if you're going to take them regularly, since they oxidize B12 in your blood stream

Steroids

Weed. Seriously. Lifting high is awesome. Just get the right strains for maximum gains

nangs are pretty good for you i hear

Phenibut
GHB
Ketamine
Opiates if you're capable of self-control
Benzos in moderation

all have negligible health effects (sans chronic usage) and some are probably even good for you

How about you just stop being a pussy and drink?

Enjoy your

25 percent lower test
50 percent higher estrogen
Bitch tits
Brain damage
Organ damage
Accelerated aging
Lost gains
Fucked up blood

Lmao, all that will happen if you have a few beers with the boys once or twice a week? Sure thing pal.

If I go out on the weekend I just pop some Molly and it's a 10x more enjoyable time than drinking, don't get hungover, don't feel sick, great for cutting and it's great if you are a bit shy. Warning though I live in Canada and the stuff I get is amazing quality, most of the "Molly" you will find isn't even the drug you think it is and can effect your mental health negatively or give you a shitty high.

Cocaine is decent, way overrated but it's not calories, it's not like you'd imagine it would be but I've seen friends let it get out of control and negatively effect their life in almost every aspect, wouldn't really recommend.

Have fun!

Why would you swear off alcohol for good?

It's good for longevity as long as you keep it to moderation. Specifically, it improves heart health, lowers risk for type 2 diabetes and gallstones.

If you can't keep it to moderation that's fair enough, but even if you had four drinks one night a week you'd still reap the benefits and enjoy a nice buzz. Hell, you'd enjoy the buzz more since you're resetting your tolerance.

I feel like I've fucked myself up to much and I guess I'm reacting.

I will still drink but I'm going to try my hardest to avoid it even around friends.

>molly
>don't get hungover

You need to be 18 to post here.

Good. Nothin good can come from alcohol, former alcohol here. Blew a .49 second DUI. Havent had a drink in 21 weeks.

I would stay away from all recreational drugs, even weed. It can be just as enslaving as anything else.

Do you mean 0.049?

Alcohol has an Inverse U curve and actually benefits you to a certain point. The way you feel after taking 4 shots back to back is the peak of the curve. The longer you maintain that the longer your test is spiked.

If you drink more than that then you get the negatives slowly.

Everything in moderation

Ket, md & 2cb
the holy trinity

No retard, none of that shit will happen to you unless you're an alcoholic. Getting smashed every month or so is completely OK. Drinking a few beers is OK.

Also, it doesn't cause permanent brain damage. All the effects to your brain go away if you stop drinking for a while.

If you get cheap coke it's sometimes mixed with some sort of amphetamine. Do that shit and go for a run.

Smoke weed or look into RCs like 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MET, 1P-LSD, etc. If you're going to use the latter, I highly recommend you don't use them more than 3 times a month with a week in-between each trip, lest you'll start experiencing symptoms of HPPD.

>Inverse U curve

Come onto Veeky Forums once to checkout whats going on here and this is the shit I see? It's called a fucking bell curve. Read a book pork chop.

>tfw don't drink because alcohol tastes like shit
>the only exception is Moscow Mules

molly actually doesn't give you a hangover unless you're a massive pussy you fucktard

Alcoholic here and can confirm it will fuck your life if you get wasted everyday

if you can't justify drinking three cans of soda a day there's no way to justify drinking three bottles of beer a day, sorry

>you're a massive pussy you fucktard

It's like I'm in highschool again.

Phenibut.

doesn't dismiss the fact you have no idea what you're talking about

That's not even above the legal limit

google "suicide tuesday"

pingers and ket

I get mildly depressed the day after, and this isn't just me breh

Just because you don't get hangovers from molly, doesn't mean that nobody does, you fucking jackass.

i only did it once, coupled it with lsd on the next day and felt like shit on sunday

tfw antisocial and afraid of the darkweb
i just want stoner friends i can buy them off of again