On my first week of routine

>on my first week of routine
>can barely squat 40kg
>get stuck under 50 on bench on my third set
>some guy lifts it off me

how long before my lifts aren't embarrassing Veeky Forums?

Why don't you go work on them instead of shit posting

this was today you ass

benching 50kg as beginner is pretty gud actually

this

i'm 16 months in and i'm at 53 kg

How

i'm a genetic dead end

are you sure your diet isn't shit and do you sleep enough?

50 kg isn't bad if you're a beginner, when I started, I could only do 30 kg. Slow down the progression if you're stalling, use microplates if necessary.
You're doing something horribly wrong, even the guys with the shittiest of the shittiest genetics should be able to achieve a 60 kg bench for reps in under a year. Your form, diet or sleep is likely way off, or you're modifying the program.

Yo op don't worry my man, everybody starts out shitty that's why it's the start, the difference between those who get big and those who don't is whether you have the fortitude to keep going back after your little setback.

When I started just 5 months ago my squat was 40kg, now I'm pushing for 100, my bench was 40, now I'm at 60 doing 4x5.

What's your routine?

On any of the meme routines, you'll be at respectable (for a typical gym, not Veeky Forums) numbers in 8-10 weeks, depending on your bodyweight.

If you got pinned by 50kg then it was heavy for you. So you lifted heavyass weights, nothing to be shamed about.

learn technique.

But those are heavy weights for you, so what´s wrong with that?

Tons of people are only able to lift the fucking bar at the beginning.

from 22kg in total to 52kg in total for 8/10 reps in 9 months is this good desu? I havent done bar benchpress whole summer, but yesterday did 35kg 10 reps at incline, is there a chance my kg on flat bench press have gone higher?

Also yesterday did a

>50kg
>beginner

the fuck? I started SL 2 weeks ago, I currently squat 50 and bench 30, and I was struggling with the bar when I started, how is your bench that high? Post pics of chest?

>inb4 arnold genetics

Just another day at the life of Mr "I was competitive swimming for 6 years, have a green belt at Kung Fu and play soccer twice a week for the last decade but im a total beginner."

Lower your weights and Restart
/thread

>"beginner here, first time benching today and I hit 2pl8's, is that good?"
>"what, 2pl8's?!"
>"oh, I forgot to mention, I played football all throughout my high school and college years :)"

literally FUCK off

>people giving actual advice
>"thats pretty good actually"
>constructive critizism
>"nothing to be ashamed about"

holy fuck, has Veeky Forums cured its autism?

TRASH.
Its not about exclusively working out your body for strengh, it's just that your muscles are activated and have been so constantly for the whole miserable life of yours.
Do you even know why beginnerts climb up the weights so fast for the fest 3 months? Look it up fag and u ll understand.
btw
>pointed out martial arts and swimming, only mentions soccer.
Rarest pepe.