What's the "point" of protein powder

What's the "point" of protein powder

Other urls found in this thread:

dischem.co.za/articles/15187-sport-supplements/20742-short-report-understanding-label-compliance-of-high-protein-sports-supplements-to-inform-regulations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cheap(sometimes), easy, quick, lean source of protein. No better than food other than the convenience factor.

I don't know.
Can't remember when I had my last whey shake.
I was broke and could not afford it, after a few week I realised I don't need this shit and feel better.

It's a dietary protein supplement. how is this not clear to you?

you let someone else make money gains.
you are being scammed
make your own shakes with good vegetables, beans, and tuna. works better bruh.

aint no one got the time for that shit. i would take my protein rectally 3x a day if such a thing was possible.

>tuna shake

The fuck is wrong with you?

You won't get big without buying it every month, goy. :^)

What's the "point" of food

why do you buy bananas when you can grow them ?

convenience sells

quick breakfast

All these idiots using protein steroids lol rip shrinking penis meatheads. Bet you sniff creatone too

>make a vegetable, beans, and tuna shake
I'll stick with my chocolate protein powder breh

muuuuuuuum dads talking shit aaaaaagaaaaaaaaain

Because its a quite big amount of food you need to eat daily if 100% of your protein intake is natural.

Which leads to people usually eating wrong or eating a healthy amount of daily calories, which would mean you'd have to exercise healthy amount on a daily basis, which of course is not acceptable to most people.

Literal Jewish conspiracy

An easy way to hit your protein macros if you have trouble reaching it

It's a supplement so it's something to be used if you're not getting in enough on it in your diet

It doesn't make sense. Protein powder costs less than any other source of protein. There are various brands but if you choose wisely and disregard all the sucralose/choco faggotries it's the best thing that can be save your budget.
OTOH this doesn't mean that you have to meet 150+g proteins/day, that's "jewish"

I use it as a meal replacement or snack when peckish. Keeps my cal down and protein up.

Which protons powder should I use, if I am allergic to dairy.
My blood results show immunity-based allergic response to milk even though I show no symptoms. I assume my body just flushes out all dairy-based protein.

No soy for Christ sake.

Beef protein powder.

Used to use it and they taste great but realizing that they can get away with putting literally no protein in it made me upset. I just eat food now.

Gains out of control

no one wants to have 6 chicken breasts a day OP
so people have 3 chicken breasts and 3 scoops of powder in there water insted.

>they can get away with putting literally no protein in it
Source? Protein powder like every other food has to follow FDA-Standards which means the labels are not allowed to be more than a certain percentage off from what it says on the label so it's really hard to believe they'd be able to do that.

That stuff makes acne pop out like crazy in me

This is quality bait 10/10 guaranteed replies.

dischem.co.za/articles/15187-sport-supplements/20742-short-report-understanding-label-compliance-of-high-protein-sports-supplements-to-inform-regulations
Accepted variance is up to 24%. That is to say that your 60g scoop can be as little as 45g. And that's only the acceptable ones. Iirc there was a recall a few years back because one of the powders got caught way out of range. Just eat regular food. It's cheaper and more definitive on what's inside.

>sissies doesn't want to have 6 chicken breasts a day OP
fixed4u

while im considerin how to eat more meat. yum

get out fuckboi

>What is no fat greek yogurt
literally a protein shake that costs less and is organic

marketing

thought it was obvious

yes you dont need protein powder

also sky is blue

what else u have to ask?

First post best post

The tip

It is actually the cheapest source of protein per $.

Also very easy to chug it down while driving back home from gym. It's convenient if you are in a hurry or don't feel like eating etc. just need that last bit of proteins to hit macros and so on.

Do you need it? Absolutely not and always if you have a choice, opt for REAL FOOD GOD DAMN IT

>south africa

And is a whole lot more expensive per gram of protein with a shitton of lactose in it. Nice try though.

>only 80 Cals
>12g protein
Wot

What kind of shitty brand are you buying

you have to drink a protein shake within 30min after your workout, else you miss your anabolic window and lose all your gains

a-all my gains?

>what's the point of eating a food that's 80-90% of protein by weight?
I don't fucking know

Why buy shoes when you can "hire" Malaysian street children to make them for you