Aren't your abs visible yet?

No I'm fat desu.

>texans

is this achievable natty?

i'm around 20% bodyfat

It is, but you need alot of iron.

No I'm too skellington

they are but very messy ziplock insertion

They've never not been visible lol. Fat fucks will never make it.

hidden under the fat, but getting there. Since I finally managed to kick my drinking habit it might be sooner than later

barely still have some lose skin

I like food and beer

'

Then why are you posting in Veeky Forums?

summerfag

reported

Yes but I actually hate when I get too much definition in my abs because I feel like I'm losing gains by the second

Dumbest excuse ever. You can have both of you aren't a lazy cunt

>you cant post on fit if you like food and beer

not really

only after training
11,7% bf

How long do I need to keep cutting? ;_;

No, I don't work out.

the first two

Kek underrated af

For the first time in my life I can flex my stomach and see the beginning of ab muscles. GOtta keep working through my cut. PROGRESS!

If your abs aren't visible and defined at 12% you have one of two things in your future.
>losing more fat because you're obviously above 12% ab definition begins at 14%
>you have shit for ab muscles and you need to start training them
Benefit of a doubt, you might just be shit for genetics and happen to store your body fat majority in your stomach. It happens sometimes, my ass and thighs are the last place I lose body fat. So even as I went into sub 10% (2008) I had a huge ass, but my core was less than 26 inches.
If that's the case keep cutting.

Tfw fell for the "you don't need to work abs to get abs" meme

no. 18% bf but im getting there. been loosing wight and getting stronger so its only a matter of time.

TOM PLATZ OF ABS

That's what I said to myself several months ago, hungry all day, lots of hiit and still my abs don't show.

i have had visible abs my whole life.im 23 now bordering on 24.first picture is 15yo or so.

Is that really a universal trait though? Do all humans have some sense of exposed abdomens at 14%? Just curious on that statement you made.

Why did you cut your hair?

no one sees me with my shirt off, why cut that low

bump

yes really

in moderation