Hear two coworkers talking about me

>hear two coworkers talking about me
>"he's so quiet"

>being so quiet that your coworkers actually think you're that autistic/stupid/retarded/oblivious that you can't hear them talking negatively about you

lol i know that feel

sometimes I feel like telling them I can hear them, but then I realise it aint even worth it and just go about my day and collect my money and go home to peace

i might start buying lottery tickets desu

bro, listen to me.

you are about to die.
10 years? 20? does it mattter?

in. your deathbed do you want to be filled with regret?

just do whatever you want. no one can hurt you.

speak your mind.

do things that make you happy.

do you care what other people do? donyou actively watch people and judge them based on their actions?

live your life, it's short.

you like a bitch? talk to her.

the worse that can happen is rejection which wont kill you. it will make you realize that you are immune to it.

be happy bro.
im rooting for you.

Advice like this got me fired from my job and socially ostracized from the few social circles i was lucky enough to manage to work my way into. It also made me estranged with most of my extended family.

Seriously do NOT do what he said unless you're a billionaire or really fucking tall and good looking. You can't get away with acting that way as an average manlet, you have no leverage over people without being a billionaire/tall/good-looking, you need leverage over others to be able to speak your mind.

So you just got some feedback on the problem, stop being quiet

bro, im a 23yo highschool dropout.

one time i wentnon a rant in a bar about how shitskins are ruining europe in a very loud voice.

when shit calmed down a qt came and said she liked my 'speech'.

you cant half ass this. if you fake it it will be obvious as fuck.

even if you do end up losing people over this, they emwere bot making you happy so why give a fuck?

are you seriously saying that you would repress your feelings and beliefs just for the sake of not being alone?

you are weak man.

>last year of high school
>say something to someone
>hear some girl say to her friend 'that's the first time i've heard user speak'

>23 y/o highschool dropout getting drunk in a bar by himself and ranting to strangers
>calling others weak
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

>that feel when you hear a group laughing but you're not in on the joke so you can't help but to think it's on you

>implying alone
>implying ranting to strangers

do you really need to make this up in your mind to make yourself feel better about being a lonely sad person?

you're practically a shitskin if you can't finish high school

IKTF bro.
Having been bullied as a child left it's mark on me.
That train of thought doesn't happen as much as it did though.

>or really fucking tall
Holy fuck this board is getting seriously autistic last year

my parents decided to move to another country when i was 14.

shit hit me hard.

started doing drugs and drinking alone in my room.

did thisnuntil i turned 18 and i moved out.

all this and im still bettr off than 80% of virgin robots on this board

>"Why are you so quiet?"
>"Why are you so annoying?"

Was that too aggressive?

You're not trying to tell me I'm wrong are you?

>im better than most low life
that's pathetic even if you're right, which i doubt

>all this and im still bettr off than 80% of virgin robots on this board
>do you really need to make this up in your mind to make yourself feel better about being a lonely sad person?

Peace cunt, I'll be earning more money in a month than you'll earn your whole life.

Yeah I don't get it. If you're too quiet you're weird or aloof. If you talk to people the way they talk to you you're too aggressive. ???

What if you're just annoying as a person?
Annoying people can be quiet too.

I have no problems talking and goofing around when I'm with friends, or with people in general, but at work I can't stand the fake as fuck small talk that goes around. It's so boring but you gotta do it if you want to climb that shitty corporate ladder, but I don't, so I stay quiet.

If people discussed something interesting rather than the weather, their latest vacation, their latest ebin car purchase or what they're eating, maybe I'd join in, but it's the same mundane shit day in day out.

>just do whatever you want. no one can hurt you.

you can literally be fired for saying the wrong thing. this is such shit advice. no one likes an opinionated asshole, particularly at work where you're stuck listening to their shit for 40 hours a week.

if you don't want to be quiet, then just talk to your co-workers and get to know them.

Around here it's literally the same conversation everyday. Why even talk if you already know what's going to be said?

I don't know why Veeky Forums struggles with interpersonal skills. It's really not that hard. If you struggle, get a part time job (if you're a student, young, etc) in the public sector (call center, retail, cashier, security, etc) and just practice being friendly as a greeter. Then once you're good at that, and can successfully guide people through conversations like

>"Hi there how are you today, that's good, to hear, nice weather we're having lately, etc"

Then try it in grocery stores when you talk to the cashier, let her / him guide the conversation but be loud enough to be heard and just go with the flow. Then once you're good at little things like that, little things like being a greeeter it'll help you out of your shell.

unlike you i was able to keep a close-knit group of friends since i was 7. so yeah. you are wrong
congtratulations
>not knowing when is the right time to state your opinions
>not knowing that certain situations call for certain behaviours

its like you faggots dont even know how to human

Sounds like somebody's got a bad case of the Mondays!

Protip they don't care if you can hear. That's how insignificant you are to them. They just enjoy gossiping and you're a topic for that because you're the quiet weirdo who never talks.

>its like you faggots dont even know how to human
23 y/o highschool dropout lecturing people on how to live their lifes people.
Can't make this stuff up, folks.

typical normie advice

"just bee yourself xD"

please get out

>go out with co-workers
>their internal math always benefits them at checkout since we split the bill
>i decide not to tip this time, 4 other people can cover it
>wow user youre so cheap. We dont feel like paying tax and tip and you dont want to tip.
>now im the cheap guy
>no one says a thing about the guy who didnt even fully pay for his meal

Fuck people

Should've yelled back "What the fuck did you just say?"

So tell them they're wrong.

I get told I'm quiet a lot too. I mean what's the point in talking to people about stupid shit, I only talk to my mrs and close friends.

Its low qual bait dude. No need for drama at work i just wont eat with them ever again basically which im totally fine about. If they bring it up ill get into details.

I'm only quiet because I have anger issues and working at some shit job always has me on edge.
doesn't help I'm loaded up on 400mg+ caffeine sometimes adderall
Same thing with girls i don't click with but I want too fuck.its best I say minimal before I call her a stupid bitch
tho it worked once with this older chick who loved to be humiliated

I just don't get why people are so uncomfortable with someone being not talking. Why can't someone just go about their business without blabbering away? Most of the shit they say is just to fill dead air, and both parties fucking know it. So why even bother? Why not say something when it needs to be said and be quiet otherwise?

I have this exact problem but i work at mcdonalds...FUCK

People start feeling awkward when there's is a trenchcoat wearing autistic looking neckbeard in their close proximity not saying a word and running like naruto

Listen, pal. I sharpen my straight razor to a RAZOR'S EDGE every morning before the sun comes up. I use the perfectly sharpened blade to shave my neckbeard with absolute precision. I keep all of my trenchcoats in PRISTINE condition. some people might call it autism, but they're just wrong: it's DEDICATION. after I perform this whole process EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I shouldn't need to say a word: my presence should say it all.

This shit right here
Good advice

youth can't be more wise or successful than old fucks? that's a logical fallacy if I ever saw one.

I've gotten advice from fuckin 60+ years olds that is so closed minded and ignorant that I wonder if they just gave up on self improvement at 15

>youth can't be more wise or successful than old fucks?
It's certainly possible, but this Tony Tobbins wannabe highschool dropout has some growing up to do.