His main source of cryptonews is Veeky Forums

>his main source of cryptonews is Veeky Forums

That's actually pretty sad, if true. I joined a Discord server once that was all about manipulating people and shilling literal garbagecoins for pnd's. Veeky Forums was one of their primary targets.

Every day I still see the same tactics being employed on this board that they were using in that Discord.

>tfw turned $1k into $70k with Veeky Forums

its why i started coming here unironically
this was back when biz had /power/ and could pump shitcoins like RDD from 1 sat to 100 and XVG to 200
fucking amazing times
power started dying off after mooncoin though, sadly
now I just come here to post pink wojaks every once in a while

What coin is being manipulated according to you?

what are better sources for crypto news, then? inb4 join your paid ass group.

Similar to me. Damn April/May those were the days. Then after a while the same poorfags who got lucky with the pumps started organizing discords and migrated there. Now they think they're some kind of """whales""" or actually knowledgeable of what their doing, when in reality they just shill a lot as a group to get useless coins pumped. It's a sad state of affairs here now when it comes to making money but at least it's still a decent place to have a laugh.

How? How? How?
Are you larping? Is it possible?

I just keep losing money, I fall for shilling everytime

I don't know why I started coming here but it's worth it if you find the right threads... a couple of days ago a guy shoved a fork,spoon and knife up his ass because some user promised him 1500 link.

They aren't as clever as they think. They tried to get me to join them once.

i turned 4k into 16k with substratum. probably going to be worth 100k by january.

>How? How? How?

by not being a brainlet that buys bags ath

Back to plebbit newfag. You fuckers that use these cancerous newfag pepes should die.

That was me dude. Didn't get shit.

all of them

that's because you clenched your cheeks you cunt

Crypto brokerage? I remember that. What ever happened to that group?

>didn't get shit
i beg to differ

Honestly, if you can distinguish between shitposting and good info, and then do your due research, Veeky Forums is the best.

Started crypto trading in the last week of August with 5,800 USD. Frequented /r/ethtrader.

Dropped it down to 2,800 USD with emotional trading.

Found out about Veeky Forums last week. I'm now at 18,500 USD.

2,800 -> 6,000 USD with eBTC
6,000 -> 15,500 USD with INXT
15,500 -> 18,500 USD (and rising) with ETP

I feel like I got really lucky with eBTC and INXT. I found out about all of these through Veeky Forums.

>he made money off INXT
nice bro. that shit is so bad its going down in flames and yet you managed to make money off of it. congratz.

Thank you! My new strategy is to go for a coin/token that is expected to double/triple/x, and take my profits after double (or worrying signs before then).

I am more than happy, and lucky, to double my stack. Careful and calculated doubling will leave me financially independent soon enough.

With that being said, I plan on sticking past 2x with ETP :)

You're right, they're not, but the average person on here is even less clever. You'd be surprised how easy it is manipulate underage NEETs out of their lunch money with FOMO.