I'm curious, what does Veeky Forums know about the Five Pillars of Islam?

I'm curious, what does Veeky Forums know about the Five Pillars of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. go to mecca at least once in your life
2. fast during ramadan
3. give 10% of your income to charity
4. pray five times a day
5. only one god/muhammad is his prophet

without looking it up

>When the most basic part of Islam is "be nice"

I don't remember what order they're supposed to be in, but:
>One God and Muhammed is prophet
>Give money to the poor
>pray at the right times
>hajj
Don't remember the other one, something to do with ramadan I think

>when most muslims fail that

There are 5 of them

without looking:
1. pray every day
2. pilgrimage to Mecca
3. give money to the poor
4. idk probably beat your wife or something
5. allahu ackbar

I always hear people talking about how bad Islam is but I don't think I've ever heard someone give examples. What is so bad about it?

Irrelevant. Fuck Islam. I don't give a shit about those 5 pillars of shit or whatever you faggots are learning in school. I'm proud of not knowing what Islam is because I'm tired of Islam. If you want to treat Islam like how we treated the Japs and treated them like an enemy we have to study, what's the point? Islam is shit, America is great.

It's more like 2.5%
And if you can't afford it you aren't obligated to give, same with making a pilgrimage

Have you turned on your TV in the last ten years or read a newspaper
It's ok if you haven't, I don't use these often, but I just need to know the answer

actually the most basic part of islam is "one god and muhammad is his prophet"

The religion itself is great, turned the arabs from literal sandmonkeys into a global superpower in like 20 years.
It doesn't pussy foot around like christcuckery either, while staying fair and promoting good morals.
The issue is that arabic is a very complicated language and the Quaran can be interpreted to different meanings. The whole issue of jihad stems from that.
isis and republicans can define jihad as holy war or whatever, but it can also mean applying yourself to better yourself and the image of islam.
So getting a PhD would be considered jihad for example.The literal definition of the word means to strive for something.

It's also a good thing though, because that means judgements aren't as harsh and black and white, because there would be different interpretations as to what that sin actually is and what the punishment would be etc.
But yeah, don't listen to /pol/ completely (ironically /pol/faggotry can be seen as wanting an islamic nation) but also don't listen to retarded liberals.
You can't be gay/trans and muslim, it's difficult to do, but gays get stoned under sharia law.
Also the concept of being trans is also outlawed, even "crossdressing" by wearing gold as a man isn't allowed, and for good reason, as proven by the state of politics in 2017.

5 spooks

Yes and if you believe that you have to believe that the Qur'an is the unmodified word of God and if you believe that you should follow everything written to in there lest you'll go in hell and if you do that you're morality will be incompatible with western societies.
Being Muslim is therefore a threat to our societies, we shouldn't let them in unless we want them to live in their own community with their own rule or convert.

>you're morality will be incompatible with western societies.
Why is that a bad thing again?
Because all I see western society doing is promoting mass consumerism and having the entire population being a smear of brown mutts with no sense of sovereignty or loyalty to anyone but the people that make their smartphones.
wow it's so bad to be a part of a nuclear family with morals and values. It's so bad to bond over religious activities. It's so bad to not fuck every chad/stacy that comes your way.

Getting killed for saying you don't believe in God or because you've drawn the prophet should totally be a thing here yeah
You don't want chads to fuck stacies because you're a weak goatsucker who'd like to do the same but can't and so fantasize about a world where he'll have power or where the others won't.

>americans

>t.libtard faggot who cucks for Islam

Why are you proud of your ignorance? Why are you on a board for history and humanities if you have no interest in this?

Neither of those things are in the religion proper, just autism. Especially the drawings.
Honestly I highly doubt anyone can actually justify the drawing shit. It didn't happen in the islamic empires and it's known that they kept drawings of the prophet back then.
Most likely just the CIA doing the controlled opposition thing. Not even meming.
I'm muslim and voted for trump. so did my hijab wearing mom

Also it's been proven that casual sex is damaging to society.

Because I hate Islam and I hate muslims. All muslims are fucking terrorists and they worship a pedophile. I rather talk about real history like European history or American history which fucking made these savages know their place. I don't care about their history or their culture because their culture is meaningless and useless. I'm a proud deplorable and I would gladly kill all the Muslims even their babies! Fuck them! Fuck Islam!

So you proudly state you know nothing about their faith, but also make sweeping generalizations and claims?

So this.... is the power of the 56%.

the most inbred countries in the world are Muslim countries

What's your point? that's an arab tradition. It's not written in the Quran. You know Islam exists outside of Arab Lands.

Did you also know Iran's university's are 50% women?

Israel is a muslim country?

>it's an arab tradation
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Yep damn straight faggot. I don't care about their shitty culture and you shouldn't either. All they are a bunch of goatfuckers and low breed scum. I'm glad we're in the Middle East so we can show them who's the fucking boss. Its not generalizations, its fucking facts you liberal fag. I bet you love it when Sharia law comes to Europe, oh wait it's already in Europe.

>I'm a proud goy!!
Wow, I'm sure the empires that literally maintained the entirety of Mediterranean science and math and made most of the basics of medicine up until the modern era would be a waste of time to study and discuss.
I bet the Europeans were doing great things then.

Ashkenazi jews literally have the most ressive disorders of any single group of people.
I bet the Talmud totally tells them to fuck their cousins and it's not the product of a close minded group of people.

Wow, only 2 good ideas out of 5.
That religion is so out of date.

I know that Othordox Judes also practice a lot of inbreeding, but this thread is about muslims

You can be trans in Iran.

the "most basic part of islam" appears to be a mixture of going through a bunch of ceremonies and giving a portion of your income to charity, it says nothing about "being nice"

This user is right, they are okay with trannies in iran, its the fags that they hate.

I was making a point that pakis inbreeding is cultural and not religious
Not according to the Quran you can't. Also Iranians are dirty shiites anyway

Paki's aren't Arabs though

And?

>dirty shiites anyway
Same shit different hat.
There is literally no difference between the groups. They all molest young boys and treat women like property.
No one cares about dead prophets.

I know the 5 pillars, the quran, the hadiths, and the inspiration for same. Shaitan.

Not an argument faggot. Islam is a meme from the Middle Ages. They didn't have the mental capability to do that shit. Arabs and Muslims have 50 IQ or lower because of inbreeding, they didn't do any of that shit at all liberal fag. I always have to read this liberal shit about Islam being progressive and crap, it wasn't and I really don't care about their shitty culture and you shouldn't either. Fuck Islam.

This

It was the Persians that were smarter and more advanced than all of Europe and Africa at that time. Too bad they too eventually fell for the Islam meme.

>Muslim cuck voted for Trump and so did his inbreed family.
You'll still get the rope and the wall is going to be built.
Persians aren't European or American, they are going to get the rope and their shitty culture and civilization, if you want call it that, will become glass. Becoming an exmuslim isn't good enough for me I'm afraid.

What are you talking about uninformed-American?

I'm saying fuck Islam and fuck Muslims and you cucks who love Muslims. You shouldn't be loving them, they are pigs. lol. They are pigs. Spray pig shit and throw pigs blood at their mosques. I don't want to learn about Pisslam and All-fucka and Poohammad.

You see, that's called an "opinion" stormy. And not every person subscribes to your "Pig Shit" religion. If you can't see you're literally the same as what you protest against, I don't want to read your ignorant ramblings.

What the fuck are you talking about libfag? I'm not a "pig-shit" Muslim. I said go spray pig shit and pigs blood at them and on their mosques because they are pigs lol. Go ahead don't read my "ramblings" its called being redpilled about Pisslam and his followers. Fuck Islam and fuck all muslims including Ass-ad and Sodamn Insane and Mummar Daffy Duck the Cuck of Liberalya.

It's not an opinion. Islam is objectively cancerous and should be purged from this earth.

Why
Why

He is on Veeky Forums I tried to tell him the historical context of what society had the most advanced technology at the time, going so far as to agree with him that Islam is meme tier, all religion becomes that because it's not meant to adapt outside its own paradigm. However, in his response he autistically screams about pig shit and misspelling words on purpose to demonstrate his lower IQ. It was sad and cringey. Don't defend his behavior.

Do not make politics your excuse for low valued posting.

Why, I don't have to explain myself. Because I hate Islam and all Muslims.
It's called being redpilled, I've seen MEMRI so I know that Muslims are no good. Fuck them and fuck their apologists. How many Muslims live in America? 3 million? Well time for that wall to be built.

So youre admitting you have no explanation at all for your hatred of islam and all muslims

I don't need to explain why I hate Islam and why I am proud of not knowing a lick of Pisslam. Look up ISIS. Read the fucking news, go on Breitbart, listen to what's been happening in Europe as they are being cucked by Islam and having the truck of peace run Europeans over. I don't have to explain myself. Fuck Islam and the 5 pillars of shit. So yes I admit it.

So you take drugs? Good to know. I'm glad to hear you're unable to form your own opinions without someone else condensing your beliefs into an easy to swallow idea, that makes you feel better about who and how you scapegoat people in a world you failed to excel in.
That way, I at least have an explanation for such unsavory behavior.

interesting

>go on Breitbart
Oh god, he said it! He actually said how ignorant he was. Good show chap, good show.

Anyway, if you're not trolling, consider the following.

I get my information from Breitbart, WND, and other anti-Islam websites that are telling the truth about Pisslam and the Muslims. Even you exmuzzies out there are doing the Tequila which means lying to us westerners so you can strike and bring sharia law when we least expect it. I did my research to know that I fucking hate Islam and all Muslims.
Is that what you monkeys want to do, have another 9/11 with that A-10 being hijacked? Not gonna happen.

>t.triggered liberal snowflake
Enjoy Sharia law

>The religion itself is great, turned the arabs from literal sandmonkeys into a global superpower in like 20 years.

You mean oil did.

No us monkeys only want sentience and the freedom to shitpost on this Tibetan throat singing forum

and at least don't make it that obvious or else no one will actually take your bait seriously

You do realize you sound like an ISIS recruitment add right?
*AbBADaBaHDOO, MUhamMad Jihad!*
>I only get my information (not from the qoran because I can't read) but from some faggot that tells me what to think, like a cleric. We also read and supply reports to Breitbart news. Things like facts piss me off and make me want to kill infidels and liberals!

>tfw you have more in common with ISIS than 60% of America.

Its not bait you faggot, I'm being serious with the fact that I hate Islam and Muslims and you won't change my mind. In fact I hope the Muslims are kicked out of America and I hope they get a holocaust. Waging war on the West for 1,000 years, what comes around goes around.
Comparing me to ISIS?! HAHA Don't make me laugh! I'm proud of being an infidel and drawing Muhammad and listening to Milo and friends, proud deplorable here. I don't need to learn about Islam, I have my guns and my country beside me.

enjoy the read

So what you're saying is.... Everyone gets four wives?

>Islam is a monolithic entity despite not having a center like centralized Christian churches.

Waste of bandwidth, that guy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJKIUJHNGGGGGGG CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are many depictions of Muhammad. Respectful depictions. Only wahabbis don't permit any depictions because they're autistic and can't into creativity despite Islamic art and architecture being amazing generally.

>staying fair and promoting good morals
>stone all the gays
Pick one

>turned the arabs from literal sandmonkeys into a global superpower in like 20 years.
what reality is this from?

>Five Pillars of Islam?

Nonsensical grab-bag of unrelated ideas. Not even the five most important parts of the religion, kek.

>turned the arabs from literal sandmonkeys into a global superpower in like 20 years
By that logic evangelical Christianity is the most powerful religion of them all.

>Sodamn Insane and Mummar Daffy Duck the Cuck
Ghaddafi was fucking based you sodomite

They had oil during the roman times?
I wonder what kinda car J.C rode....

Pathetic bait

being a waste of genetics and oxygen does not promote good morals user

>Not even the five most important parts of the religion, kek.
....except they are

Well yeah, it destroyed a whole empire in just a generation

How are they either of those things? You wouldn't want gays to spread their gay genes through sex, and since they're gay they won't do that. They still have to work to make a living, so they're not a waste of oxygen either.

Which empire?

>They had oil during the roman times?
Yes, they always had oil. Do you not know how oil works?

I know what you meant, but honestly.

>user things he decides what good ideas are

Any time you add five rules to something it starts to sound cringey.

The five pillars of being a weeb.
1. Go to Akihabara once in your life
2. Don't sleep during Summer season premier week.
3. Give 10% of your income to buying a 3 rd release of the same anime on blu-ray by aniplex.
4. Practice Karate 5 times a day to be totally bad ass
5. Only one waifu that no other woman 2d nor 3d may be compared to.

Some shit different concept. Except virgin NEETS don't kill nonbelievers and oppress a majority of their population, just themselves.

>just user things

Also, you have no logical rebuttal to what I said. Just that you think you have an opinion. Are you saying praying 5 times a day is good? If so why? Are you saying 2 of those things on the list are not good? If so why? You belay your hand, because you don't even know which ones are good. (OBJECTIVELY) for society.

blow yourself up
blow yourself up
blow yourself up
blow yourself up
double park

Moammar Daffy Duck was a cuck. Anyone who's a Muslim is by definition a cuc if Gaddafi was so based as you say then how come he was a Muslim huh?
It's not fucking bait you faggot. I hate fucking islam and the fucking muslims and i am proud of being ignorant about Islam in about the tenets of Islam because it's always the time I don't care about the four pillars of poop that's what I call it, oh sorry the five pillars of shit. That's what I think it is it's just a pile of feces fecal matter.

Scanned this shit and found multiple misunderstandings and misinterpretations without even trying

1. dont eat pork
2. get a job involving allah
3. islam is the religion of peace
4. destroy israel
5. grow a beard