Do you motherfuckers really think this dude is attractive?

If you took away his fame and money he would be just an average Joe who isn't even good looking and if it wasn't for his acting roles as being romantic af girls wouldn't look twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q497352-am-only-person-who-thinks-ryan-gosling-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's got a good jawline and blue eyes

He's average as fuck if you can seperate him from his fame in your mind

I know an autistic guy who looks like that and he gets laid more than me. He justs stands around until he gets taken advantage of by middle-aged women.

I'm not talking about his fame
If I saw him in the street I'd think he's a handsome dude

Keep lifting and squatting bro! the iron is your best friend!

You always have Veeky Forums to cry when some ""average joe"" with blue eyes steals your girl lol

Lmao mate I'm good looking my self and I don't have a problem with him getting bitches. I'm just making a point that at the end of the day bjtches care about status more than anything and his looks aren't enough to warrant any attention if he wasn't famous

He's a solid 9

He's pretty cute. He's got that kind of wolfish\clever look about his eyes and lips which is really attractive to me.

Some peeps say I look like him, and I consider myself handsome, so yah.

A 9...... What the fuck is wrong with you? If he is a 9 what does it make this dude who is genuinely good looking as fuck? It's scum like you who give 5/10 girls a 10/10 rating and fuck up the rating system. Lmao fucking kill yourself

Same guy here. ppl sometimes tell me that my eyes look like they re very close to each other , and think I look like Crash bandicoot coz of that, but I think they re just jealous of my fit body/blond hair/nice jawline/big manly nose.

Gosling is a genuinely handsome and seemingly witty/likeable guy. Dunno where this salt is coming from OP

They have the exact same traits except this guy has pouty fag lips.

He is a 6 at best srs

Some women like more unique or masculine features, not all girls are into the pretty boy brooding model type. It's an entire gender m8 come on. This shit is always silly to discuss with you autists

Yea I'm sure that's why he's a sex icon for women, I'm not gonna sit here and defend women's preferences. This is retarded. Whatever makes you feel better user

Ahhhh no mate. Media pushes an image onto bitches and makes them think that dudes who aren't even good looking seem like gods

you're jelly af

Yeah guys, he is so good looking lmao retards

I got a vag and it dried up at that pic you posted. He looks retarded.

Yea fuck me what do I know about women. This place is so silly, I really do hope some of you stay virgins

Because you wouldn't stand a chance

>If you take away the things that make him attractive he is not attractive!

Never change Veeky Forums

girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q497352-am-only-person-who-thinks-ryan-gosling-is There are fucking threads about this shit so my opinion is literally warranted

I'm not talking about money and fame. I'm talking about facial structure fucker

Well, probably. But I wouldn't stand a chance with Gosling either but I still think he's more attractive, even though he looks too human for Veeky Forums guys' standards.

he is good looking as a whole, but if you look at his features separately he is weird as fuck

Shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you
*stares into the distance*

You really think that he would be jaw droppingly good looking if you saw him walking past you in the street and wasn't famous and worked at McDonald's. I seriously doubt it

He is the Drive guy and he will always be beautiful to me.

This is what I mean. You are attributing a movie to his good looks. I'm saying seperate his fame from him and you will see that he is pretty ugly desu. You really think he is anything like what he is in that movie?

You're missing the point. It's the fact that he is famous and has money that makes him attractive. If you think a good looking man beats a slightly less good looking, very successful man, then you're an idiot

gosling is cute tbhonest

not even gay familia

That wasn't what I was saying at all mate. I was making the point that bitches just care about status as long as you aren't physically retarded

ahahahaha holy fuck

The insecurity is strong in this one

Yeah so much insecurity mate, just because I don't see why people think this dude is attractive. Easy to say that lol. Is Trump insecure about immigrants?

It's amazing how blond hair and blue eyes can make an otherwise ordinary guy a sex symbol. We associate white features with beauty due to being indoctrinated by Hollywood's ideals. It's even more noticeable in the case of a woman like Sarah Jessica Parker who is a legit dog outside of having light hair and blue eyes.

And no, I'm not some self loathing social justice cuck. I'm actually a fairly racist person, to be honest. But even I see how otherwise unremarkable looking whites are deemed glamorous and attractive due to their white features.

She is fucking ugly. She didn't age well at all.

But you forget he's got the FACE with a smile that'll make a woman moist with just a boyish mischievous grin. a FAGGOT like op doesn't stand a chance in the face of superior FRAME capable of handling a high test bitch in heat from dust to dawn and HEIGHT so the girl can suck your dick while standing.

just face it op you're just some KEK who can never get a girl without CHAD GOSLING's cum dripping from her lips.

I don't think he'd be jaw-droppingly good, but I wouldn't mind looking at him and if he was nice and pulled together I'd be interested. I don't think I'd really be interested in anyone working at McDonald's.

I know Veeky Forums has this notion that people sperg and gawk over attractive people IRL, but generally people check others out and move on.

Her face is an insult to equine-kind. I would like to demote her to anteater-face.

>He's got a good jawline

Absolutely. Look how they didn't need to replace his "jaw" with an actual jawline.

She's never been conventionally attractive, but she was pretty interesting looking when she was younger.

What the fuck are you even saying you retard? He isn't even CHAD

>He's average as fuck if you can seperate him from his fame in your mind
I don't judge the value of someone based on their fame because I'm not a woman.

>simple ways to make him worship you
(Magazine article title)

And I'll bet if you open up to that page, it doesn't just say in big letters "squats". Women are a joke. Smh..

I wouldn't say that is true. I don't think guys think of Sarah Jessica Parker as a sex symbol. Men don't run cosmipolitan, it is generally a bunch of feminists trying to change what men think is beautiful. And blonde hair blue eyes isn't even that great. Would rather green desu

"Hi guys, I missed the point. Just wanted to stop by and say hi"

And clearly you would have a different reaction knowing he was famous. Case closed nigga

That's the only time when I found her hot. I actually didn't know it was her until later.

I didn't miss any point. I don't think blonde hair and blue eyes is a bug deal and it isn't what makes Ryan gosling attractive. It's the fame and movie roles associated with him. Same shit happened with Taylor Laughtner when he was doing twilight and he didn't have white features

I'd have the same reaction. What am I supposed to do vs a famous person and a normal person? He's still an attractive-ish guy. I'd say hi and get to know him famous or not.

If it's re:not dating anyone who works at McDonald's, I think that's a reasonable standard to have.

Easy to say this is what you would do but it wouldn't play out like that at all

How would it play out in your eyes?

she made my teenage pipi hard in that movie
"thoust would hate me in the morning"

You're trying to say that if a famous dude came up to you and asked you out on a date you would have the same reaction as being asked by a normal dude? I'm fairly certain you would be 100x more invested in the famous version. The point I'm making is he is only attractive because of his fame and movie roles and that he isn't actually that good looking in the traditional sense of the word

>Sarah Jessica Parker is a sex symbol
lmao wtf everyone has called her a horse for years, it's just her status that gets her on the covers of magazines

Holy crap they actually had to photoshop him a new jaw line!

This. He looks retarded and has cocksucker lips. Gosling on the other hand is very handsome.

Yeah no lol, the other dude is a model for a reason

He is not only attractive because of his fame. He is attractive AND famous, which adds to the total package (huehue). Yes, he'd probably be more appealing as he's famous, but it doesn't mean he's not an attractive person.

he is objectively at least a 9

He's average

Yeah, because faggots like effeminate male models.

And Ryan gosling isn't effeminate? LOL mate, behave

He is not average. Have you been outside? He is above average. He isn't the prettiest person in the world, but he looks better than most dudes out there.

Yeah like a 6/10

He obviously is attractive, his voice is fucking terrible though.

Oh, and he ain't got shit on Henry Cavill

my man you just spent 2 hours arguing that ryan gosling isn't attractive with strangers

I'm opening people's minds mate. And I'm chilling watching Netflix so idc cuz

How to achieve Cavill levels of jaw?

Might as well slap some bread on op because he is a salt and jelly sandwich.

It's not a contest, mate. A good, likeable person who is 6-7/10 on looks is very dateable.

Why are you so insecure?

Lmao why do people keep saying this? No shit I'm jelly, ofc I wish I was rich and famous but it doesn't mean it clouds my judgment and I'm saying he is a 6/10 cocksucker

Because he's fugly and wants to knock down someone pretty to feel better about it.

Same thing fat people do to thin people.

Why are you a retard?

Because I don't have a Y chromosome, probably. You don't have an excuse, you insecure little bitch.

>Why are you so insecure?

He hangs around daily on a board that tells him what exactly to do to be accepted by a small in-group. (That consits of people hanging out daily on this board, to be specific.)

Why am I insecure? I would love to be Ryan Gosling with the money and fame but without it fuck that

You're literally an autist and I don't throw the word around lightly srs

>patchy as fuck beard
>handsome

he is a 8-9/10

alright, that actually sounds pretty comfy

You could put a down syndrome person in there and it will be above a 6

surely no one is this autistic?

He's Handsome

What's that site? I'm up for some crippling disappointment.

pinkmirror, it might trigger some antivirus programs but it hasent shown any problems for me

he's pretty good looking, do you take estrogen OP?
dude looks better than what i usually see and would surely bang anything on his path even without fame,
i just dislike his movie Drive, felt overated and i didn't even know the movie took place around the 80's until i got told by someone.

If i was a woman i'd prolly get seduced easily by him and take the D anytime, no homo if i try to think like a woman.

Just did that and got the exact same score lol I call bs

yeah he's pretty good looking, user. even if he wasn't famous. nice try though good fitness thread

sage

He's 6'0
He's white
Symmetrical and even faced
Sign of manhood with stubby beard
Well kept hair

Idk OP, I think you're just hating on a handsome dude. Physique or not.

Well I got 8.6/10 too so 90% sure the site is just being nice.

He's definitely good looking. Just not HollywoodModel-tier good looking so people find a way to shit on him

Hipster scum detected

it's like he's photoshopped or something

not liking a patchy beard makes me hipster?

> white male
>good thing

Maybe if you're ok with settling for chinks