Yesterday i ate my last meal at 9 pm
I went for a run this morning at 10 am, i took bcaa before the run and after it
I ate my first meal of the day at 4 pm
I will eat again at 6 and 9

Am i doing this right?

>Implying anyone EVER responds to my threads

That's because you post retarded shit

>Fitness related advice is retarded
>Beter post about which fat powerlfiter im currently jerking off about instead of working out

Muscle is gained over a period of being at a calorie surplus

Fat is lost over a period of calorie deficit

Your program is shit, eat 3kcals a day and lift weights you retarded phaggot

>HURR I ATE AT 9 AND RUN AT 10 AM I MAKIEN LE GAINZ FUARK ? XD
Sitcky and then kill yourself

>he thinks Veeky Forums is for serious fitness advice

>not just going to his website and reading the leangains guide

p sure the BCAAs are only for fasted training, like lifting. are you doing any lifting?

Yeah what other meme will you tell me now? I was asking if i was doing the leangains program right by people who have actually done it moron. I didn't make this up. And i have been lifting, running, swimming, judo/kickboxing for over 10 years now and this is the only year where i cut down to 11% bodyfat, and i want to cut down even more. I know this is navy seal copypasta length post but better to get this out of the way.

>muh sticky
Maybe if i was a 28 year old that woke up one day and decided he wants to be le strong because he is lacking the discipline to cut the sticky would have some use to me.

muscle and fat are gained under csloric surplus

muscle and fat are kost under caloric deficit

the proportion of muscle:fat lost/gained can be improved by any number of things, with IF being one promising candidate. but i agree, actually lifting is 1000% more important than your eating schedule

>And i have been lifting, running, swimming, judo/kickboxing for over 10 years now
Ur so cool dud

I am doing lifting (Stronglifts) every other day. So yesterday i did morning cardio(about 5km running+wind sprints + callisthenics, takes about 1 hour and 20 mins) and in the evening i did SL with some accessory work.

Today is no weight day so i did 5km running + circuit training with tires/dip and pullup bars/ stairs. I took bcaas before the workout and after it(because i would eat 3 hours later). I don't know if ill do a second workout today, i'll probably do some bodyweight stuff. I've ate the first meal and im fucking stuffed(tuna with lettuce, tomatoes,carrots, cottage cheese and 1 egg and about 100 g of yoghurt with blueberries , banana and honey)

well that seems right to me, really there are only like 2 rules to it
>8hr feeding window
>ideally largest meal/majority of your carbs post workout

>Yeah what other meme will you tell me now?
What I just old you is the truth mate, all of these stupid fucking programs don't work. Calorie surplus + lift to gain weight calorie deficit + lift to lose weight. Lean gains is retarded, you're going to gain fat if you're gaining muscle because of how the body works.

You guys need to stop reciting this mantra. Yes it works perfectly for begginers but nobody outside of roiders and morons get fat in the winter and attempt to get to 8% bodyfat in 2 months. The majority of athletes i know stay pretty much lean all year long and improve their perfomance, be it lifting more weight, swimming faster etc. They may gain some weight but it's so little over such a long period(like 2-3 kg over 3 months time) that it's impossible to see any major differences.

Basically what i'm saying is that if you have been working out properly for a while you need to stop getting memed by 'bulking and cutting ' faggotry. The leangains guy is pretty legit IMO because most athletes i know follow a similiar schedule, except they fast way earlier because they sleep earlier and eat breakfast after their morning workout.

>you're going to gain fat if you're gaining muscle because of how the body works
but the proportion of muscle:fat can be changed, it's not like OP just made this up.. this is well known. ex: if you don't lift on a cut you will lose more muscle than if you did lift

if you like to boil it down to "eat big get big" to save storage space in your head that's fine, but just understand that's not the complete story

not sure if that was a missed reply but.. my post was specifically talking about leangains

You are severly overestimating how much muscle you can put on even if you are 'dirty bulking'. It might work for people who have never excersised before because their body is adapting to stress but for intermidiate and advanced athletes it makes no sense to dramatically yo - yo between bodyfat levels unless they are bodybuilders who achieve that by roiding their ass off.

How long have you been working out? Have you tried many diets/programs / routines and found out they don't work? The leangains guy is fucking shredded, lifts his ass off and has many athletes as his clients, what do you have on him.

Exactly. You can put on muscle and so minimal bodyfat that it barely registers on your overall physique. And no, eating 3000 calories daily while excersising for 40 mins a day will not make you gain more muscle, it will mainly make you fat. Your body is extremely efficient and excersise barely burns any calories, and also your body always prioritises building fat instead of building muscle.

Unless you are roiding of course.

bump so we can have more leangain discussion

There's more to it:

8 hour feeding window
Most calories post-workout
Heavy RPT weights
No cardio
Cycle calories
Cycle macros
BCAAs

BCAAs are only for weight training days, and you're not supposed to be doing that other stuff on rest days anyway.

>alternating 19 hours of fasting with one big insulin spike in the afternoon

That's why leangains incorporates IF + calorie cycling + macro cycling along with the heavy weights --- this affects your insulin sensitivity, nutrient partitioning, MPS, etc which all work to improve body composition ... in oversimplified terms it's like mini bulk/cut cycles throughout the week (that would be like a distilled broscience explanation, not a Martin explanation)

Lifting weights isn't my job, you fat fucking loser, of course he is going to be better than me I have a job and other responsibilities. Keep doing your stupid fuckin meme routines though and enjoy your counter productive bullshit you dumb cunt.

Because bro lean gains dude haha I wanna bulk and get big but I don't wanna gain any fat :pppppp stupid cunts everywhere

There is a world of difference between 'lifting weights is my job' and 'i go to the gym everyday and my lifts are shit'

Ok so bcaa only for weight days. I can't not do cardio because i want my fitness to be 80% cardio and 20% stength, i'm in the military.

It's better than developing borderline diabeetus with constant elevated blood sugar. Ramadan muslims don't get fat. People throughout history fasted most of the day, (hence the word 'breakfast' , breaks the fast lelelele)

It just works. Not to mention how fucking convenient it is to just wake up drink a cofee and go to work.

If you want 80/20 cardio/strength, and to have that strength be decent, check out Tactical Barbell TB2 and the Green protocol. I think it is more appropriate to your goals than LeanGains.

Isn't lean gains more of a diet plan than a workout plan?

If i just do my workout routines and follow his diet plan what would go wrong? In fact i think it's better for my body to acclimatize to working long hours without eating, with my job.