How can anyone bear to ask out a girl when rejection is a possibility...

How can anyone bear to ask out a girl when rejection is a possibility? How can any non Chad make a Tinder account and not be crushed by the lack of replies? I haven't done either because I'm a non Chad.

Both of these show that girls have literally zero attraction for you on a primal level and that all your future relationships will be held together by your material provider status. Of course you can argue that this is just as "meaningful", but deep down barely anyone thinks this way.

>How can any non Chad make a Tinder account and not be crushed by the lack of replies?
You mean lack of matches.

Yes

you sound like you have way too much time on your hands

the problem is that you're a sub-8 and dared to make conversation, especially asking a girl out

as a subhuman, you are expected to make yourself invisible. talking to women makes your existence more offensive to them, and talking about dating or relationships is simply over the line

If you cold approach a woman, and she deems you not extremely goodlooking, in other words subhuman, you 99% of times will not end up in this overplayed "friendzone". Women dont need yet more sub8 hangers-on.

You will end up in the creepzone which means she will cut off contact with you. "Friendzone" implies she wants you around. I dunno how this got started but in 2016, there is no friendzone. Its either the fuckzone or BTFO. (Creepzone)

>How can anyone bear to ask out a girl when rejection is a possibility?
Because there's a bunch of other girls around you who are also game? Lol wow one girl rejected me my life is definitely over even though there are a large amount of other women around me

Yeah but you don't just ask out tonnes of girls and have an independent probability (taking in to account your looks) that a girl will say yes. Getting girls would be a near certainty in that case.

Cold approaching doesn't exist. People get with girls in their friend groups and if one rejects you then the other girls see you as a reject

This. Ugly people and manlets should know their place and don't fall for the nofap meme because that's the only way they will ever get their dicks touched by a hand without having to pay for it.

>People get with girls in their friend groups and if one rejects you then the other girls see you as a reject
No lol. Well atleast we don't in our friend group (not recently). We all go out to the bars together (guys and girls) and usually all of us end up getting with someone out of our friend group. It's really not that hard and I'm a 5'7 manlet.

This kid I know, he's pretty much Moses Garcia III when it comes to women. He keeps going up to girls at places and trying to give his number / get theirs. Pretty sure he's quickly falling into the "creepy fuck that harasses women" label. Pretty sure he keeps doing this at places he frequents, like Starbucks. I feel bad for him, because he's goofy but well meaning, but you just can't do that shit today like you could when I was a teenager. It's no longer "he's a player always trying to get numbers." It's "what a creeper, lets get a guy to tell him to not come back here. Take his picture and put it on twitter to warn other girls."

I want to make a tinder account to see how aesthetic I actually am, because I have no clue where I'm on the 1/10 scale, and it bothers me.

I rarely go out and have little to no friends, but I can be social if I want to. Last year I had an 7/10 gf, but that ended after 6 months

1. what pictures should I have on tinder when I literally have none (except a body-shot of my 6pack for a thread here on /fit)?

>cold approaching doesn't exist

just lol. I've made many cold approaches, because I find certain girls attractive and I've gotten dates and smashed after.

cold approaching is for men not boys. try it and see how well you do.

people are limited to their friends group, because it's way out of their comfort-zone to go after onknown girls, and most rationalize it like you do.

This chart is pretty shit desu, for example lmao at the 5th 9 from the left, but it can be used as a general guide.

Compare your mugshot and just give or take a point as standard deviation.

What kind of pathetic autism is going on in this thread. Is this some perfect gentleman samefagging or are you guys really autistic ?

Women aren't that terrible and most don't care about you being natty. It's more important to not have autism and to be able to talk to her. Being a jacked dick head only helps out with whores that care about white BMWs. Stop being fucking pussies wtf

yeah, fifth on the 9 line is nowhere near a 9.

I think I look close to the sevens. don't really find nr 3, 7 or cumberbatch attractive tho.

Sure he isn't

he looks way better in this picture, but I'd bet he's got makeup and all that der photoshop pro.

his facial aesthetics is on point here.

I know I'm at least a 7 and some people might even rate me better, 5'8 160 lbs about 13% bf, and still get hardly any matches, feels bad senpai

Point and laugh boys, point and laugh.

>It's more important to not have autism and to be able to talk to her.
complete bullshit

Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS, they'll just think he's "mysterious".

Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police. Just fucking LOL at thinking personality even matters.

im probably a 4/10 and ive cold approached around 20 girls during my teenage years. i think i got 2 girls total that didnt reject me.

didnt call one, went on one date with the other and then she flaked on me.

approaching all those women made me feel gud even though i had a 10% success rate

idk bruh just do u

this is a fitness board

You are a moron. The difference between a creep and "omfg super hot romantic guy" is whether or not she is attracted to you. Calling guys "creeps" is a way of both shaming low status men for daring to approach a girl, and subsequently raising how others perceive her smv, because if a girl is always fighting off creeps, she must be really attractive. If she is not into you, she will use *any* opportunity to shame you for being a creep. If she is into you, you can easily push the boundaries of what 90% of beta males who aren't allowed to behave that way with women see as sexual assault territory.

have enough confidence in yourself as a person and human to not be completely crushed by what some random stranger says. If you're truly confident in yourself and who you are as a person, nothing some stranger tells you will meat shit desu.

Remember when you were a child and someone said no to you? Remember how you got over it in 3 seconds? Well it's the same with a girl saying no.

there's usually a stereotype for creepers. They physically tend to be unwashed, greasy, unkept, poorly dressed, and not in the best shape. They mentally tend to be /r9k/ or /pol/ tier with a dash of fedora into the mix; basically a sense of undeserved entitlement (especially to 10/10 females), a lack of normal social graces, lack of self awareness, lack of awareness of those around him and his surroundings, unable to pick up on reciprocal behavior, etc.
not even the person you're responding to, didn't even read their post- but you my friend are a deluded creep.
>If she is into you, you can easily push the boundaries of what 90% of beta males who aren't allowed to behave that way with women see as sexual assault territory.
oh yeah, definite creeper territory with that sense of entitlement and as if you know better and dont respect what they tell you. you are 100% creeper dude

I recommend squatting.
Wait? Am I still on Veeky Forums or?

It's just sad because I know you aren't getting laid because that's not at all true. You're working out for he wrong reasons notgonnamakeit

being a certain weight, bf, height, does not make you a 7, especially when you're 5'8. you're obviously not a 7, you dont know what a 7 even is

Because if you don't ask any of them out, you get the same amount of gfs as if you were rejected 100% of the time. Even a 90% rejection rate is better than this.
>How can any non Chad make a Tinder account and not be crushed by the lack of replies?
Because if you don't make an account, you get the largest possible lack of replies.
>I haven't done either because I'm a non Chad.
Correction: You haven't done either because you are a coward.

But it is a foolish cowardice, to be afraid of rejection. People will think the same of you either way, whether they get the chance to reject you or not. You really have no reason to give a shit about rejection, outside of an instinctual aversion that meant more in a pre-historic environment within a small tribe. Go take a chance, suck at it, and maybe you only have a 1% success rate. That is still infinitely more successful than not trying at all. And, of course, the more you try, the better you will get with women, since social skills are a skill and can be practiced.

Lol okay I read the first part of your post and yeah no shit "creeper" is literally just a word for "unattractive male talking to a woman". If you're attractive to the girl, you aren't a "creeper"
It's a nonsense word and if you let your worry about being called that prevent you from hitting on girls, congrats: you're beta

> I read the first part of your post and yeah no shit "creeper" is literally just a word for "unattractive male talking to a woman"
here, read it again- this time with some comprehension maybe?
>They physically tend to be unwashed, greasy, unkept, poorly dressed, and not in the best shape
none of these physical attributes mention someones actual looks, these are all hygienic behaviors that normal functioning adults should have- they do not require you to be a fat, thin, male, females, ugly, or pretty. they just require you to be hygienic. so you're a moron with shitty reading comprehension
>nonsense word and if you let your worry about being called that prevent you from hitting on girls, congrats: you're beta
I'm the girl that guys are hitting and creeping out, you fucking moron. I'm the girl thats telling you to go away, you're creeping me out. This exactly behavior, that you're doing right now, is why we call you a creeper.

Ask me how I know you are ugly and unattractive?

Why does it matter? Consider the following:
Prior to asking a girl out, your chances of getting laid/a date are 0.

If you ask her out and she rejects you, the chance doesn't become a negative, it just remains zero.

And who knows, it might go to 1. Unless you're super neurotic about the concept of time and do whatever it is to never waste any (which, seeing as you are on Veeky Forums, is not the case), rejection is the least of your "What could go wrong?" concerns with women. Hell, if you attend a university, you risk more trouble actually getting laid than being rejected.

I would but, I'm the same person who posted
and you see, my experiences with guys hitting on me non stop irl, kind of outweighs some random anonymous stranger on Veeky Forums. you're literally nothing to me- what you say has no power.

If user is actually a girl, has actually proved the exact point about creepshaming in
Women love to creepshame. In this case, this 3/10 is trying to creepshame you over the internet to win an argument.

Sorry big girl, you think guys are creeps because none of the guys that have come on strong to you are good looking. Just accept the fact that you are an ugly loser who will never receive sexual advances from an attractive male.

>has actually proved the exact point about creepshaming in
but this post
claims guys are being called "creeps" because they're just not attractive
claims guys are being called "creeps" because they lack basic human hygiene and have shit personalities that will repel any decent woman within miles
>what is reading comprehension

>>Women love to creepshame. In this case, this 3/10 is trying to creepshame you over the internet to win an argument.

Sorry big girl, you think guys are creeps because none of the guys that have come on strong to you are good looking. Just accept the fact that you are an ugly loser who will never receive sexual advances from an attractive male.
>>this whole post
>>completely irrelevant to the argument
reported for off topic.

not gonna argue about my own rating, but your physique absolutely affects your rating
>inb4 height face frame meme

>Women love to creepshame
oh noooo, did " trigger" your inner autism?
>In this case, this 3/10 is trying to creepshame you over the internet to win an argument.
oh wow, was a shitty job trying to divert attention from how shitty you are.
>Sorry big girl
>4u
but really, again, your words dont change my awesome body or all the guys that hit on me- what you say here only serves to make you feel better yourself.
> you think guys are creeps because none of the guys that have come on strong to you are good looking
actually my current bf come on extremely strong as soon as he saw my picture and realized what I looked like. we had been friends for years playing video games, and he didn't realize that I was actually hot until after years of playing with me already.
>Just accept the fact that you are an ugly loser who will never receive sexual advances from an attractive male.
again, youre just making me laugh dude.

I was responding to

(You)

>oh yeah, definite creeper territory with that sense of entitlement and as if you know better and dont respect what they tell you. you are 100% creeper dude

As you yourself said, it's not entitlement that makes a guy creepy, its *undeserved* entitlement. Nobosy bats an eye when a 9.5/10 Chad is acting entitled, it's when the losers that you described act entitled that it becomes "creepy"

it affects it, but it doesn't compile the entirety of it. your post only mentioned physical features of your body- thats a small part of attraction.

>Physical features
>Small part of attraction

This is my favorite meme

its tinder its entirely based on physical features

literally every girl i asked out will go on at least 1 date with you

>walk up to girl
>hey do you want to go for a drink or a meal together?

Look mate hate to break it to you but you can be the most interesting person in the world and it would mean nothing if you're ugly or average. She simply won't be listening to you.

Cold Approach and Tinder Swipes work only on pure physical attraction. You only have around a minute to make your case and most of that time will be spent her checking you out. It doesn't matter how good your personality is. All Cold Approaches are standard outer games. That's why good players don't get burned by rejection. She doesn't reject your personality; only your approach style. Good players also bring "vibe" with them to offset their average looks but projecting vibe is an advanced technique.

My advice:
0-3: Just die off
3-4: Prostitutes-not even Sugar Babies would go for this range-
5-7: Nightgame-Alcholol makes chicks more relaxed and the venue adds up to your vibe. BetaBux is an option.
8-9: Daygame- Best girls but you have to be absolutely good looking. A good face, good physique, good posture. This is Alpha Fucks Zone.

>Look mate hate to break it to you but you can be the most interesting person in the world and it would mean nothing if you're ugly or average. She simply won't be listening to you.

my mate is balding unfunny and uninteresting and can still easily pick up good looking girls when we're out

Any guy that doesn't have a ugly face can became a solid 7 if he gets Veeky Forums, presentable clothing, haircut and clear skin.

Fix that shit first. Ottermode is requirement, women don't like flabby or "bulking" physique.
A solid 7 will never be shamed because he looks presentable.

Rejection is fucking natural unless you got a good reputation/famous, its a spamfilter to women. My brother looked good in his prime and was very good socially, and he never got his girlfriends/wife on first approach. It's not a fucking axe commercial where woman bites her lip as u walk up to her. It's like making a sale, you have to charm and convince. The better you look, the easier this part gets.

if he's ugly and boring what does he do

You have no idea what you're talking about. The threshold for being a "creep" is completely different for attractive and ugly people. That's just the reality of it, an attractive person can hit on somebody and say things that would be unacceptable for an ugly person to say. Don't bother replying how you're a vidya gurl. I'm more attractive than you and have more experience with (attractive) females to understand this

>body

Reading comprehension

A body only adds 1 point, and in many cases, doesn't add anything if you're ugly enough. It's 80% about face

But was he always balding? No. He's now using his old experiences and turning that confidence into his vibe. I say it on the second paragraph. For you it doesn't matter because you can't do it yet. This is the greatest problem of late bloomers, they don't have the experience and longer they go more disadvantages they collect. Their only chance is to get a good physique and have it do the hard work until they collect enough experience.

>8-9: Daygame- Best girls but you have to be absolutely good looking. A good face, good physique, good posture. This is Alpha Fucks Zone.

hahah, yeah by this standards I'm a 8-9. I'm 5.7 10% bf and good body. I'd rate my face close to a 7 on 1-10 (could be lower idk.)

I have approached 7-10 on daygame, and I've had dates, and my last gf I got this way. she was 5.8 blonde, athletic.

after being together for a while she said "you know..I didn't actually think of you in a sexual way when I first met you, but suddenly you became really hot."

She has so many orbiters around always wanting to fuck. said she had 7 guys she messed with before we got exclusive.

I'm don't own a car. I'm not rich. I'm 5.7

explain this to me if if you can.

This self-defeating garbage.

The surest way to fail is to believe you don't deserve success.

0-10: Try anyway faggot.

>But was he always balding? No

literally since he was 11 he's had a hairline like a 45 y/o man

Possibilities:
Shitflinging: She's 2 grades lower than your SMV. Being blonde and athletic doesn't say much without the pics. No tits, horseface etc. Also please don't tell me you believe the 7.

What happened: You had dates and managed to approach 10 times a day. This means you've got some vibe going for you already. My guess would be that your face and your vibe offset your height. Height btw is very overrated, chicks don't care about it that much if you check out other criteria.

I'm intrigued by your answer, user.

>Shitflinging
> 2 grades lower than your SMV

What do you mean?

She was blonde, athletic, dat ass, pretty face (was the first thing i noticed about her) she has b-cups. she's a little insecure about her tits, but I loved them. perfekt size imo.

> please don't tell me you believe the 7.

what do you mean?

>My guess would be that your face and your vibe offset your height.

yes, I believe this to be true.

It's called being realistic. Getting shamed early on, especially for someone who's afraid of rejection causes full breakdown and MGTOW. They think "I got rejected so my personality is shit". Which doesn't have to be true. Even with a golden personality you will get rejected.

I never managed to fully understand approach anxiety because I was a Chad so I don't have much experience in feeling that fear. My uglier friends used this exact approach to get high up on the pick-up ladder. IMHO as soon as you gain the vibe and vibe projection ability looks could be circumvented.

I have a cousin like that. Excess testosterone makes them bold during high school and they screen pretty well, always shooting just a little bit higher. In HS girls actually are most receptive, rejection rate is very low and even when rejection occurs its done nicely unless it's a cheerleader-neckbeard situation. Like I said his experience is carrying him now.

Shitflinging means banter mate. Like I'm flinging shit at your success. Although it carries some truth.

2 grades lower SMV: Basically chicks evaluate you and themselves on a value scale. You might find their DD tits sexy as fuck but they might think they're ugly because some guy they had crush on in highschool told them that they were cow-titted.

So she could be a 8 in your eyes and 6 in hers while you could be a 7 in your eyes and 8 in hers. The difference is that you're dating up, but she also thinks that she's dating up. Vibe is what gives you that extra and insecurites are what gives her that downgrade in her mind.

7 thing is mostly a joke but you know the drill "multiply women's stated partners by 3". Well she's 4 men higher than the median lifetime sexual partners already but 1 men lower than the average. Probably a good catch.

I get you. Most of this makes perfect sense.

I like you, user.

This thread causes an interesting sensation of feeling unwell for me.

Yet the mixture of /r9k/, PUA and the common deep-rooted insecurities are quite entertaining.

>mfw contemplating all of this

haha aw fuck SHIT-FLINGING
I read_: SHIFT-LINING

however, english is my second language so you'll have to excuse me

>Adrien Brody
>3
Also according to this chart I'm 8/9
Feels good mang.

Seriously?

It took about two to three girls rejecting me to give up. That was back in 2012. Never again.

No idea how guys can get rejected flat out for "hotter" guys and still continue. Couldnt be me.

But its not just someone saying no to you. Usually they say no to you and yes to the 6'5 Rugby Captain who models part time and whose dad is Chairman of a multinational.

Its confirmation that you are shit and need to kill yourself. Dicaprio never hears no, Bieber never hears no. The Rugby Captain male model never hears the word NO.

NO is for sub-humans.

The thing that's rarely discussed: all guys have been turned down at some point and those guys you see with hot girlfriends went through several rejections before finally finding one who was ready to get with them

it's all part of the game, there's plenty of girls you won't be too interested in either (beyond sex)

yes, everything is trial and error. If you fail you learn and move on.

if you give up you will never know your own potential and how far you could go.

You can have 99% of rejects; this would mean that you would only have to approach 100 girls to get laid. And heh, 1% fucking is better than diying a virgin.

Conversely, don't be so superficial as to think you "need" to have that bombshell, plenty of pretty or plain girls who will make you happier in the long run, you have to feel it out and have an open, but cautious, heart

Why the fuck would anyone care if some dumb bitch rejects them