Who /bully/ here?

Who /bully/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/why don't become girl/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man come on

poor asian
kek

this is fake. I've never seen a bully in a gym and if I did I would personally see that they were permanently banned.

My eyes are bad, what were the weights of those dumbbells? I want to compare it to the Asian's arm circumference.

I'd bully that idiot muslim over his faith and his weak ass legs

nice chicken legs lmao
also fake and gay

Bully needs to learn how to curl,what is that mini squat hes doing while he curls? Watsup with all that shoulder movement? His form is horrible

There was a tall blond slavic guy at the LA fitness I work out at in Ontario. Would drop every weight loudly, even 135 lb deadlifts, forcibly work in with you and just be a general shithead in the gym.

Pretty sure he got banned since I haven't seen him there in months.

JAJAJAJA his legs are smaller than mine and the only leg day I do is running

He shouldn't of skipped leg day.

Should work on those man titties as well.

As with every single prank video made on youtube, this is fake as fuck. also be nice to people

OP here, a few of my greatest moments

>DYEL benching 155lb
>wait till he leaves for water fountain
>steal a 10lb plate from one side of his bar
>he doesn't notice when he returns
>tries to bench it and fails bad, old man has to come to his rescue

>go to water fountain
>few people behind me waiting
>take a long time to drink up
>finish drinking and start browsing Veeky Forums on phone
>these losers are so beta that none of them even ask me to move
I do this one very often. I find that ~80% of people are too cuck to step up and ask someone to gtfo

>take dumbbell pairs ranging from 30lb-65lb and pile them up in front of bench
>doing shoulder press with very long rest periods, progressing by 5lb with every set
>see guys looking for dumbbells I have
>they visibly upset and aggravated
>none of them step up to ask if they can use my dumbbells (If they did have the nerve to ask, I'd still tell them no)
LMFAO

Veeky Forums I seriously hope none of you are like these spineless cunts at my gym. Too beta to whisper at a lion, that's why you'll always be a sheep

20s

>38239193
>Too beta to whisper at a lion, that's why you'll always be a sheep

*tips*

What is he trying to do? Show the Asian guy how to curl or something or was he just being a dickhead?

Btw, No, i'm not a bully. I'm way too shy.

You're a cunt anyway. Whenever I see someone hoarding the weights I need I just take them

that's some sick nasty pasta you got there bud

heres my sexual dominance chart

black men ------ white men --- black women --- white women ---- asian women ---------
------------------------

asian men (beta as fuck lol
--------------------------------------------------- (indian men) (if you can even call them men)

>look at me acting like a child

>shouldn't of

please kill yourself

>cheating on curls
What a douche.

You do none of these things. Quit projecting.

Lol at my gym tons of huge bodybuilders do shit like this and everyone is too beta to say shit. Idgaf I'm that dude who asks the bodybuilder to hurry up with the bench, tell him to move when he's standing in front of the water fountain having a conversation, or standing in front of dumbell rack taking selfies. At first they all seemed to hate me and be a little shock that I was the one to make them cut that shit out but I think they respect me now. One of them ran over to spot me on max effort squats and gave me a pound after.

>whisper at a lion
holy shit, that's the most cringeworthy thing i've read all day

those fucking forearms

where do arabs and beaners fit in?

I bully fatties at my gym all the time. I've personally made several of them quit because of the pressure. I don't like seeing fat people.

>guy moves his bench way too close to mine
>I'm doing dumbbell chest fly and am almost hitting him with every rep
>t's really giving me anxiety, this cunt moved his shit so close to me, invading my personal space
>the goober starts giving me weird looks, like I'm the asshole here
After 3 sets it became too much. When I was putting away my 40lb dumbbells, I "accidentally" dropped one on his toes LOL. You mess with the bulls you get the horns

>Thinking this is alfa
Is it even possible to be as insecure as you are?

tryin 2 hard

Litteraly not even human.
Source: lived with Arabs.

Seconding this

>you get the horns
>bitch move.

why not ask him to move further away since you can't do your routine properly? that would be the normal and alpha thing to do.

>t. insecure small dicked white male

sometimes in life, you have to learn the hard way. If you aggravate me, you WILL learn the hard way

i would imagine that makes them more sexually dominant? i always associated it with a bestial aspect of someone

Kek, alpha as fuck

>Arabs
>Dominant
They live to talk a lot of shit but most of them are too beta to even approach thiee own uggo women.
They would even dream of looking in the same direction as a Western woman.
Don't let the Isis propaganda fool you, Arabs only have courage in overwhelming numbers.

how bout you speak, before doing petty shit like that?

if you had said something he could've moved and said "sorry, my bad brah".

not insecure, but got a small dick tho.

islam is bullshit and so is his legs.

>facts

You've posted this before faggot. Go back to /b/

Yeah, you don't & you haven't.

That's the YouTuber FouseyTube. There have been tons of people who were in his videos on YouTube who admitted that the videos were fake. No need to feel bad for the Asian guy, because he either got paid like he wanted or he got to be on a YouTube video like he wanted.

You are approached in a dark alleyway by a man in a trench coat with sunglasses.

He asks you for a lighter. You give him one and then he asks if you like weed.

You exclaim that you love pot, and you ask him if he's got any.

"What do you think I've got under my trench coat?" he smiles.

"Oh man you've got dank under there? Give me some of that bro, I got a couples bills here."

As you fuck with your wallet you look up to see that instead of marijuana under his trench coat is a ticking time bomb with two seconds left on the clock.

"Allah ackbar!" he screams as the two of you are consumed by the inferno.

Anyone who acts kike a bully in a gym obviously feel entitled to control others by being either overly aggressive or pasive aggressive. Either way im not one to deal with assholes, i may be fat but i have lifted and have been learning how to fight since i was young fighting ppl 10 years older than myself. I dont escalate the issue but i will not be bullied. If it gets to a stand off to where it has to escalate I'll usually ask the person if its really what they want to do and tell them about mutual combat laws, then we can just settle it and move along. I do normally have a mouthguard in my pocket, also sometimes I'll have my mma gloves in my car with me.

Anyways, i am not saying i would win or lose the fight or physical altercation, i just wouldn't allow myself to walk away and allow someone act like an entitled prick to me. People are just too quick to give up and others are too afraid of what "might" happen.

That proud feel when your bait turns into copypasta :)

Has it really been posted on /b/, too? :))

Is bulling ever justified?

Yeah right here.

>See pathetic DYEL trying to teach his GF squats
>See him struggling with 60kg knees caving in half squatting.
>Gf just doing the bar, following his shitty 'technique'
>Wait till the beta has finished his set
>Ask him if I can work in
>...'err...err'
>Don't let him finish the sentence just go over to the bar and start pressing it for reps.
>I'm 6,1 about 115kg bearmode so it's lightweight work.
>Finish my set then shoot a grin at the dyel
>He looks red as fuck, avoids eye contact
>I shoot a glance at his gf
>She gives a look of awe and admiration.
>Tell her if she wants some real advice to come talk to me
>Walk off and finish rest of my workout
>I get the feeling she spent the rest of the day wondering what I'd be like to be with a real man

>115KG bearmode
>gives look of awe
>thinking you said that and this isn't someone lying on the internet

Lmao, excellent baiting bro. So many newfags biting today.

It filters out weakness and builds character. All the rampant trans bullshit and faggotry running around lately is the result of anti-bullying

Based on the various facial expressions and their timings, this is real.

Omfg his legs are smaller than his arms, looks so weird

>should of

Please get sterilized

fucking kek nice bro. gotta keep those dyels in line

I would wait for you outside the gym and fuck you up

Even if you're bigger than me

>Is bulling ever justified?

There's basically always adequate justification.

>All the rampant trans bullshit and faggotry running around lately is the result of anti-bullying

Or maybe it's not. Maybe it's a concentrated propaganda effort. Maybe it's both. Maybe it's part of the same beast. Probably, actually.

Consider Veeky Forums:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/why don't become girl/type/op/

His legs are smaller than the nerd's legs.

What's up with all the fucking swinging? Dyel is weaker than the asian kid lmao

sometimes I feel that the entire Veeky Forums is one huge bait

>t smelly brownskin roach

>no one does anything

>ITT nerds attack the bully

Foosytube is on my list of people id stab in the neck if i saw them in real life. Always carry a balaclava and 6 inch knife for such an occasion.

>autistic dude who never works out lower body
>acting like a douche bag
seems about right.

You forget that whites have larger dicks on average than you and your poo skin bretheren

>gave me a pound after

I bet he did, you sassy young thing

Stale/10

Dont you ever try to steal someones gains you fucking idiot

No fucking way.

It is just even more beta if you pick on weaker inviduals than you. If you truly wanna be in the alpha male position, you should fuck with the real alpha males, not a skinny asian who never swung a fist in his life.

A real alpha male would care for his group, considers happiness of every signle one of them.

This wanna-be-alpha wouldn't survive two days in an environment with me. And I love when there are guys like this. It gives you legal right to start up a fight and shout at him in front of everyone, girls mirin', guys backing up etc.

Hig legs are bigger than the bully's.

>those disgusting legs

kek this muslim faggot could bully anyone other than a dyel asian

alpha positive vs alpha negative

don't be a fool, son. they both exist.

i would never stand by and let my fellow gymboys be bullied

All bulls are passive aggressive bitches?

my experiences say the opposite. The guys picking up weaker people are faster at stepping back. They take their so-called alpha status from not getting any response from weak guys.

That's stupid

>wondering what I'd be like to be with a real man
Probably gay, no homo.

Tell him to move?

wow, kek dude, ur so alpha, can u fuck my asshole bro?

i'm not a filthy arab or muslim (im western türk, not eastern brown shitmix)

but bullying someone over being muslim is obvious insecurity, you don't see me bullying jews for - nvm yes I do, but I don't bully christians for being christian

take this from a bully :^)

agreed, but all religion is bullshit, nitpicking makes you look like an insecure tard, just let the theistfags kill each other

Lol, this is the dumbest looking gym bully on the planet. He did steroids and forgot to just do isolation exercises and now he looks like a complete fucking freak.

cont. I don't know why anyone would draw attention to themselves by picking on someone if they looked like this.

Gym /bully/ masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

>be me
>have a day off today, one of the many perks of working at a Fortune 500 company
>GF wants to come to the gym with me
>sure why not
>load up 60kg
>still recovering from a rock climbing accident, so keeping it light
>some massive guy in sweatpants and hoodie comes up to me, easily 400 pounds
>his face is all greasy and his long hair and beard looks like it hasn't been washed in days
>says something along the lines of "bluh-bluh w-w-ork in?"
>assume he wants to work in, say yes
>he uses the same way i do, wheezing throughout the whole movement
>he's probably never done cardio in his whole life
>don't even want to look at this disgusting sob
>gets up close to my girl, throwing sweat on her clothes and says "m-mirin?"
>stutters "t-talk to m-me please"
>hobbles off to his bench, where he had a mcdonalds bag waiting for him
>wolfs down a couple of quarter pounders
>man, i fucking hate my gym sometimes

>dyel bully victim's fantasy

What an asshole.
I'd actually crush that beta who took his dumbbells.
That's what a real alpha would do.

>jesus christ it's the dyel faggot benching 1pl8 and he left his fucking plates on again
>leave him alone dude he is retarded
>yeah I feel bad for him, being a retard and a manlet must be tough
cool pasta bro

no one responded to your shitty bait so ill help you out

(you)

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you. Best to just submit and pick them up like a good bitchboy does like the rest of them.

here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you around here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
>never seen him there again

>now he is acting like a tough guy on the internet
>do you think he is autistic?
>probably user just ignore him

Also
>big p
10/10 can't stop laughing.

So what's it like living in Texas 1975 bro?

I should call you a faggot (you're a faggot) but the fact they are too beta to ask you to move is just embarrassing.

>mfw that's my gym
>mfw never have to deal with all those people because midnight master race

Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since.

what is this a gym for vietnam fuckin shits?

>be me
>working out at Golds gym
>see this skinny short ass pajeet
>he's curling in the squat rack with 10 lbs dumbells
>taking a long ass time
>I ask him if he's done
>he says a-almost
>I get pissed because I'm waiting for him and I hate waiting
>pajeet leaves
>comes toward my direction
>for some reason I stick my foot out and make him trip
>he falls down hard
>I walk way trying not to laugh

When I came back a bunch of people were looking at me. Appartenly pajeet beat cancer and his trying to et his "strength" back.

Now when I go to the gym everyone gives me an angry look. All the stacy's think I'm a tool and a few niggers came up to me and told me if I put my hands on Pajeet again they will beat the shit out of me.

lol I need to find a new gym