What exercises give me a thicker neck?

What exercises give me a thicker neck?

the first time i saw this picture it took me so long to realise the difference, if you really look for it the guy on the left looks better but it's such a small feature, don't let this get to you or you'll probably never get over it, like manlets.

High pulls & face pulls

Neck bridges

Stretching

As a medic who lifts stretchers just 8 inches to get them into the bus, I've developed "Cop Neck" from just that, so I'll say shoulder shrugs.

I had a thick neck from playing football in highschool and I never did an exercise for it outside of stretching in my entire life
If you look at horned male animals like bucks during mating season they've all got thick necks from bashing other cunts all day to get dat doe

It took me a minute as well but the subtle differences like this actually matter a lot.

Hes handsome on the left.
Hes ok on the right.

Honest answer instead of the constant shit posting would be abs. Crunches and sit ups and all that shit but don't support your head with you arms. Place your arms crossed on your chest. Your neck will get swole

First, genetics
Second, heavy deadlifts, heavy shrugs, neck isoholds

Upright rows and shrugs.

it's not fucking rocket science

move your head against resistance just like every other goddamn exercise you do jesus christ

Metal concerts go to them and start headbanging

The thing is, the difference is readily apparent to anyone actually into men, for example, myself.
The left looks much more attractive, physically strong, and overall tougher.
They also have a more masculine look accompanying them due to the thickness of their neck.
Anyone who is actually attracted to men would find these things immediately, and without actually having to look.
To me, it appears very obviously.

deadlift like u about to blow out your rectum

your traps grow so big they envelop your neck

Nigga just take steroids

Big traps make your neck look huge.

First things first, NECK =/= TRAPS

Second thing - do neck curls.

Start of without resistance and high reps. Unless you want to fuck up your spine.
Dont do bridges unless you want to fuck up your spine. They are good for advanced not beginners in neck work.

Google neck curls

ayy lmao

Grab a neck harness off the net. Theyre not expensive. Then do a four way workout a few times a week, low weights high reps.

Really focus on isolating the neck when you 'curl' to make sure you don't start doing all the work with your abs and traps.

Stick to it and your neck will thicken up quickly. It's a very quick grow bunch of muscles.

Glory hole head bobs

headbanging

>not posting Henry Rollins

>whiny straight edge faggot who is always uppity, angry at the world and full of shit

someone didnt grow out of their teen angst

I have been doing some isometrics, and other neck exercises since one month ago, but the biggest thing that affects neck is posture.

> (You)
>>whiny straight edge faggot who is always uppity, angry at the world and full of shit
>someone didnt grow out of their teen angst

Who could be that someone?

lmao man, calma te.

upright rows and shrugs

Blowjob neck curls, its primarily a bodyweight exercise.

I was talking about Rollins you dunce, lay off the pre-workout bath salts.

The neck's main function is to keep your head in an upright position. So you don't want to lift weights with your neck. It's stupid and dangerous. Anyway, usually you don't need specific exercises for your neck, it will grow proportionally when you do compounds like OHP, rows and deadlifts. Keep in mind that the neck is essentially part of your core musculature. During every exercise you keep it just as tight as your core, don't move your head into the most comfortable position, keep your head straight. That also means no extended head during anything. It's supposed to be in line with the rest of the torso.

weighted bridges

we did these all the time wrestling

this is a meme

you will not get a thick neck by doing this, in fact you should already be keeping your head in line with your torso w/o thinking.

This is as much of a meme as saying you'll get big calves from squats.