Why don't you take your girlfriend to the local store and play in the toy aisle, user?

Why don't you take your girlfriend to the local store and play in the toy aisle, user?

I have a brother and I do this.
So yeah.

Cool thread bro

Your gf has terrible posture

I don't have a gf. Idiot.

post yours for comparison

Does your gf approve of being posted hwre?

Shame about that (lack of) ass

Because I'm not in high school

Cringe with your average GF

It's just the pants lol

She's actually kinda gross

see:

>implying I'm straight

And how unfilled they are.
SQUATS
Q
U
A
T
S

low test nu male dicklet detected

I'm not going to post pictures of my ex girlfriends or random girls I have fucked during highschool on here. You're girlfriend is average and kinda gross, cringe you think this makes you alpha.
>saggy tits
>saggy ass
>no thighs
No thnx

>shopping in target

Confirmed pleb tier toystore. You're gonna SIT there and CRY next to BARBIE while CHAD fucks your girl in the LEGO store

>I-I'm scared you'll laugh at me for dating uggos ;_;

lol

and all that greentext is wrong

Bro you care THIS much. Reaks of insecurity bitch.

we went to the lego store too have fun there as well

>Caps lock, proper capitalization and periods

dat dicklet rage

Awe you're just gonna say all the anons are wrong, aren't yah bud? :(

>post your girlfriends user!
>post your dick user!

>I'll think I'm right even though I've never seen her before

tfw no amount of gains will make you have a gf

Me and my gf go around town and talk shit for hours.

>h-heh you didn't expect me to have the balls to post anything did you!

He POSTED a PICTURE of her and acted like a cocky fuck for having a normal ass looking girl. It's kinda OBVIOUS that I took the BAIT on this one.

And no ass

How many boards do you post her to geez? It's the same shit too, get some new material.

If you are going to shitpost, don't just reheat the same old turd in a microwave, eat an egg toast sandwich and a protein shake and lay out a new one

I'll be honest user, I don't have GF. I've had sex twice, never had a serious girlfirend since 7th grade. I'm a senior this year and have lost weight, left my boring ass stoner friends to start hanging out with better people this year, already started and had ass tons of fun last weekend. I'm 17 and basically have nothing in my life besides a few things I will not post about online. Yah got me bro, but your gf is pretty average fr.

So yeah I don't have the balls to post anything because I have nothing to post. I don't want to post my underage peanor user.

nice tits desu
>tfw small tit gf ;_;

Enjoy your ban. Come back in a year.

I want to play with your girlfriends titties.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums is straight

Am waiting