Bros

Bros

I'm about to go on a Tinder date "for drinks" and I have no idea what the fuck to order since I've never drunk alcohol to preserve my gains

so we're meeting up in 3 hours
wtf do I order so i don't look like a flaming fagboy with a margarita??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2zIHx8f89k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Straight whiskey

just ask for a glass of the cheapest vodka they have

Just get a beer faggot

Just don't drink alcohol.
Just drink water.

Get an old fashioned. You'll seem like a classy chap.

Order a vodka neat, then mix in some protein powder

Fuck what they think.
Show up with a gallon of water.

Go to bathroom quickly and ask her to order you something for you

First of all you are a complete fucking autist for never drinking ever just to "preserve your gains." i suspect this autism will leak into other parts of your personality which is a lot bigger problem for you than "what am i drinking."

Second of all just drink a fucking beer. It will last longer than a mixed drink if you are a compulsive sipper, and it should be sufficiently "manly" to ward off your insecurities.

Third, next time do whatever your date is beforehand so you are comfortable with the situation. I.E. maybe you should have had a drink once in your life before doing it on a date.

this guy is right
Don't drink more than one or two if you're not used to drinking though. Or drink a shot of whiskey and a beer and go full retard mode by getting assblasted, could be fun.

Ask for a juice box.
Fuck alcohol.
Captcha: Select juices.

Order yourself a negroni, user. They are trendy, are very sweet, and one alone will give you a nice buzz.

Gunner cocktail

This. Not only is an Old Fashioned a classic order, it's also really tasty.

Only get one drink, and drink it slowly. You really, really don't want to have your first experience of any level of intoxication while you're with strangers.

Oh and get a normal beer like Yuengling or something, not some faggot bitter IPA or faggot sugary thing.

>Waitress: What'll you have?
>OP: "i-'ll h-have a negro-knee"
>Waitress: Excuse me?
>OP: (writes 'negroni' on napkin) "This, heh"
>Waitress: What kind of gin do you want in it?
>OP: "Whichever wont kill m-my g-gains"
>Date: (leaves)

On top of that, negronis are pink and OP is already proven he's too insecure for that. Plus he has never drank before so he should stick to beer. Plus negronis are fucking disgusting.

If she is hot order a long island ice tea.

If she is not hot order a jeager bomb

Adios motherfucker/long island
It's hard alcohol but it taste good and won't make you look like a bitch too much.
Or a bloody mary. For me thats a good convo starter. I tell them I almost always get at least one at every bar, because they're made different everywhere.

ask what the bartender recommends.
If you prefer or want to try a certain spirit ask if they have any special drinks with it

If you don't drink, DON'T order a whiskey or vodka. You'll get hammered fast and go full autismo.

Just get a Guinness (240 kCal) or a Miller Lite (190 kCal) and nurse it.

the problem with beer is it gives you beer breath

what's the best alcohol to smell good while talking from up close?

Haha the exact same words came to my mind

Gum.

Ask if the bartender can add something in your protein shake, preferable khalua because it got highest protein

>long island
>not THE biggest bitch drink of all

you might as well tell him to order a cosmopolitan

Peppermint chewing gums on your pocket.

This date will fail. You will be awkward and clumsy and she will be bored. But the experience with worth more than any advice we can give you.

Mintu

order shots, hard liquor doesn't kill gains

>But the experience with worth more than any advice we can give you.

this

Dude honestly

You're probably never going to make it.

Confirmed by quads

Listen. What you want is just a regular pint of beer. It's classic, it's easy, it's low-alcohol and it's high-volume, so you can nurse a single beer for quite a while. You've never drunk before, so don't start fucking about with brown spirits or fancy cocktails right off the bat. Most bars will have a "default" brand of beer on tap, something they give you when you just ask for "a beer". So don't worry about brands and things too much to begin with.

I've literally never had an issue getting whatever drink I want. I just own it and any girl that gives me shit usually does it in a playful teasing manner. Then I tell them cocktails taste good and have a higher amount of booze in them.

Beer is shit for retards. Literally no reason to drink it. Takes way more to feel anything, has way more calories, and 80% of it taste like garbage. The rest you most likely won't find in a bar.

Just bring some mouthwash. They make those little traveling sized listerine bottles

Get a white russian due 2 milk

But you should also consider doing social stuff (such as drinking) as training for life

jameison neat

OP, just pick something with a cool name and isn't too fruity. A quick look at the ingredients will tell you everything you need to know.

Don't worry too much about your gains. Having a good time with a nice girl is just as important. I'm not one to tell you how to live but fitness shouldn't be your main life goal/focus. It's just one of your hobbies which is also good for you

>Carrying listerine bottles to a club
>not chewing gum

You're pretty much autist.

Like orgasmo on the beach, it's a classic.

whiskey sour.

>pro tip: contains egg whites for more protein

Martini
Old fashioned
Gin and tonic
Beer (hopefully something homemade and not brand multinational)

Lmfao everyone here sound like a neckbeard faggot.
I'm a bartender, just get a beer so don't seem like any of these old men.
Then maybe a round of shots, tequila if you are trying to bang.

how do I take a shot of tequila in a public place? I know how to do it in a frat house but it's probably different in a public bar right?

No? The fuck
You just shot it.

Jesus christ

Salt and lemon

Old fashioned
Then you can chat about mad men and cunnys

This thread is fucking gold

This date is not going to go well. It might be best if you tell her you don't go to bars often.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2zIHx8f89k

Gee I dunno, maybe just fucking drink it. If its in a shot glass drink it in one go.

get whatever drink you want, get something that tastes good if she say something like "this is a girls drink user" you joke about it and prove that you aren't a internet autistic guy that asks for advice on a oriental cartoon fitness image board

"Say, barkeep, what kind of hooch you got in this Blind Tiger? Get me two Tom Collins for myself and this dame with the great gams!"

Does tequila actually help?

Ayoooo yuengling is fire

Long Island

tastes good and gets you buzzed quick

>American babby's first time alcohol

Gin and Tonic is the best mixed drink to preserve your gains. Not too many empty calories. Beer is awful, I'd stay away. A Gin and Tonic will give you a nice buzz.

If they ask, just get their house Gin to save some money.

Kek

If you've never had it: it can make you an angry drunk or it can make you a horny drunk but you won't know until you've had it.

Maybe it's just a placebo effect but I've always that different types of drinks have different effects on me.

Tequila makes me happy excited drunk.

By contrast, whiskey is not something I want on a night out.

Order a round of shots and a glass of water for yourself, ask if your date wants one to :)

Kek thanks for that you no knowledge having summer child

Order a Jager and Dr. Pepper.
Unique, and not a bitch drink

the fuck is this party thing on tinder now?

Pretty sure Yuengling doesn't exist west of Ohio or Indiana. I know they don't sell them in STL

40 year old detected

it's the go to drink for dudes looking to get wasted quickly these days

Moscow Mules. They're fucking amazing. They have a bit of sugar, but they're really good.
Like you, I don't drink but it's because I hate the taste. Moscow Mules I'll drink, however.

222 calories for 100ml of alcohol is nothing

The drink for dudes looking to get wasted is still hard alcohol neat or simple double highballs
idk where you're drinking that it's long islands, I imagine wherever it is is out of our tastes and/or budgets.

Try the deep sea diver once mate

The calories to drunk ratio is much better than beer.

Get a vodka & soda or vodka & grapefruit juice.

hahahahahaha

a college campus for a major state school

most of the bars have long island deals, some for $2 apiece, it's crazy and nothing but straight drinks compare in terms of getting you drunk quickly

>biggest bitch drink

i never got this shit. it's literally like 7 different liquors in one. it's not some pussy smirnoff ice or some shit.

shit gets you smashed and tastes good. i'm sorry you faggots want to be a "HURR DURR MAN" and drink WHISKEY STRAIGHT NO CHASER HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

i bet you order your steaks blue rare too just to BE A MAN HURRRRRRRR

you kiddos are fucking retarded and need to quit over analyzing everything about what you order/eat/drink and start living your fucking lives.

>I don't like IPAs so user won't like IPAs

$2 per? I mean, for that price, yeah I know what I'd be getting shit faced on. But that's an exceptional price in an exceptional area. You ain't gonna see that anywhere else.

Is this a bait thread...?

this

Gin Tonic or Gin7/sprite

well ya know ipa's are kind of an acquired taste, especially with the absurdly bitter west coast ones.

user's never drank before, so IPA's will 100% taste like shit to him
>I like bitter beer made with 50% hops so user will like it to

I've got a shit sweet tooth so I just have mixed drinks, try a coke and whiskey

>tfw cant drink hard liquor straight without getting crazy heartburn

Appletini you faggot, who the hell are you trying to impress?

Either straight or salt and lemon.

rum coke

3 seconds of liquor
3 ice cubes
splash of coke

It's 5

Vodka, rum, gin, triple sec, tequila

I find the lack of sophisticated alcoholic drinks in this thread concerning.

>Tfw blessed with never getting heartburn
I'll be so mad if I develop it. I love spicy food.

shit sucks

its instant aswell

even if i take a tiny sip

It's still worth noting that it's one of the strongest drinks at the bar

so if you get a tall long island made right, it made be a little pricier but it's more alcohol per cent

Vodka cran

*tips*

Get an Aperol spritz. It's a classic, delicious Italian cocktail

Well I mean it's $2, I assume it would be.
Anywhere else cocktails are priced per oz of alcohol, so a long island ends up about as pricey as anything else for its alcohol content.