Workout Tracking App

Hey guys, I just switched from android to iPhone, and I used to use Fit Notes for android to track my workouts. It was especially helpful because it allowed me to easily track volume, which is my biggest thing to keep track of as a bodybuilder.
Fit notes isn't available on iPhone, however, so I was wondering what apps might let me track volume, or might be similar to Fit Notes.
Thanks in advance.
Picture unrelated

spread sheet

Yeah a spread sheet isn't so bad but I'd prefer to use a dedicated app.

One more bump.

Progression

When I search that some task manager program to keep track of jobs in progress comes up.

My bad. Guess it's only on Android at the moment.

Yeah and that's the issue with Fit Notes as well, which was pretty much ideal for my needs. There are some decent iOS options but none that fit the same niche.

Might want to try jefit then. Not my favorite but it got the job done when I used it a few years ago.

I wish that the official stronglifts app could be used for any exercise. It's the perfect fit for me. Set up the workout ahead of time, tap as you complete, and it automatically runs a set timer. It tracks lifts over time and notifies you when you should deload. Auto increments weights for you and has a built-in plate calculator.

Instead I have to use FitNotes and it's just... not the same.

have you tried body space?

Any iphags tried the new stacked app, I'm on Android so I'm waiting for it to come out

I use Notes. simple and easy

iOS: Strong.

Best app.

I refuse to subscribe

Jefit

don't know if it's available on iOS

Multi-Year is on iOS and is pretty good. Does all the things you mention in the OP.

Do you really need an app for that ?How retarded are you, pal?

This.

Jefit is master race

Damnit florida

This.
I liked v3 better tho, but v4 is getting there.
Subscribe? As in pay a couple of bucks for a great app?