Does Fit Use Face Gains?

Just bought pic related, and I'm surprised more guys don't openly use stuff like it.

>Moisturizes your skin
>UV Protection
>Hides pores and acne/scars
>Dark tints make you look more tan
>Takes literally 10 seconds
>Bitches mire X3
>Unfair advantage over plebs too insecure to use it
>Totally NoHomo approved

So let me hear it Veeky Forums; when did you start wearing makeup, and why was it today?

Other urls found in this thread:

totalbeauty.com/
awards.totalbeauty.com/awards2016/face/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd be too worried it'd clog my shit up and lead to breakouts

Just gotta start cleansing and exfoliating every morning/night. It's good for your skin anyway.

Becaus I haven't come out of the closet yet

There's literally nothing gay about wanting to look good to get bitches. Sure it's cheating, but why not get on the train early? All guys will in like 5 years.

Doesn't your skin gets oily with that? I just use uv protection and do this

Does it blend with your neck smoothly? What do you use to cleanse/exfoliate? I would unironically consider using this desu

You almost had me until you said "NoHomo" approved. It must be for homos.

Nice makeup spotty

Already do that fampai, certain things just fuck my pores up so im reluctant.

Nah, not more than usually. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure moisturizing your skin makes you generate less of your own oil #bromoscience

Well I just rub it all over. They've got different tones and one of them would probably match your face, and if not other companies than garnier make this type of cream. Once it reaches stubble, you kind of just expect your skin to look different, so the transition isn't noticeable. Just can't use too much or it's waaaay obvi. I cleanse with Dermalogica medibac cleanser. Expensive, but it works for me. Then I exfoliate with st ives apricot shit, because it's cheap and shaving kind of exfoliates half your face anyway.

It's also FDA approved, if that helps...

>not using cum in your face
> full of proteins
> 100% organic
> turns girls on

seriously? sounds right to me. It's actually perfect.

I can now suck guys off at uni. and rub their manjuice all over my face for aesthetics

>no homo

Sorry fag, you missed it. It was the 90s and it was called metrosexual. Now it's just gay, or trans or whatever.

Jokes on you, I only suck dick ironically.

Not him but if it's gay to look good why do you lift? Why do you wear clothes that aren't from walmart?

It might be coincidence but ever since I stopped taking hot showers my face acne has gotten much better.
Im not saying to do the cold shower meme but lukewarm showers might bring you some good face gains

Shit like that is full of xenogenous hormones

Because I gay nigga

Most likely not a coincidence. Hot showers dry out your skin, weirdly enough.

I moisturise and use exfoliating scrub once a day. But that's just because I have bad skin otherwise. Not sure how much good it'd do for people who are fine without. Probably not a lot.

Would you prefer your gf/bf to swallow, or rub your load all over their face?
>srs
>I love swallowing
>but i always want skin gains

Seriously considering this, does it look obvious that your face is doctored?

Half of bodybuilding is putting questionable substances into your body.

My skin is extremely pale (thx irish genetics) so it's extremely obvious when I wear it, even the lightest shade.

Also it breaks out my skin. I just use a concealer under my eyes atm.

>concealer
The fuck is that

This is true.

While extremely expensive I would recommend using this instead. It uses mineral based SPF and is free from tons of harmful chemicals. I doubt it is free from all but it is probably the best you can get

opaque makeup

makes your skin look like it has a uniform color

like wall paint

It's used to cover dark circles and blemishes fampai.

ITT - tfwngf fags draw a pathetic meme on their actual faces to feel better about their shitty looks.

Ugly girls do it, so why can't us ugly guys?

pic related, ugly ass bitch who cakes her face with makeup

Well you can see she has potential on the left
>nice eyes
>good eyebrow shape
>p symmetric face
>nice nose, despite being a bit tilted
>strong jawline
>great proportions
If she had better skin, she's like a 7.5-8.5/10

Bro no, that's in goodlighting...

She's hideous.

Not unless you know. Like if you stand face to face inches apart, or right in front of the mirror, you could tell that everything's a little too smooth, but it all just fades together once your an arm length or two from a person. No one's called me out on it yet, but I have noticed girls check me out more often with than without. Like it's not heavy duty make up, so it won't work miracles like some girls can do, but for 10 seconds a day and like 10 dollars a month or two, it's worth trying at least.

Swallow and keep sucking after I cum :)

Nah, famalam, just horrible skin. If that cleared up she'd be semi juicy at least. Not to mention it's probably left her a little less conceited than if she'd always been beautiful effortlesly.

Swallow, but if she's one of those girls who knows about how semen helps their skin I'll bust a nut on her face.
But I will make her suck and swallow my nut later though. Unloading on her face is objectively inferior to pumping a load in her throat or her snatch.

Do you have a beard? Does it stick onto the stubble? Thanks in advance famalam

My face routine:
Morning + Night
-Cerave Foaming facial cleanser
-Simple Toner
-Aveno fps30 facial moisturiser

Once a week: Facial chemical peel.

Also use fps 50 if going outside.

Shit routine

Any suggestions for a specific BB cream?

This. It is $130 though

Do I just go to a store and buy something that says its exfoliates and cleanses my skin and then rub that on my face?

Damn, being a faggot is fucking expensive.

Buy a face brush,face wash and toner

>fps30
Do you need a new GPU or something?

I keep it shaved, but I'm pretty lazy, so the stubble grows for a day or two, and it does stick to it, but again it's not noticeable, and if I were less lazy, I could probably just rub the stuff on my upper face. I think the effect of it on the beard is nice though. Make your beard less obvious and just gives your face a rougher vibe. But yeah, that's probably the area you'd be most likely to get caught, since you can see that the beard is somewhat skin colored up close with it on.

I'll be one hunnit with you, (Trigger Warning: NoHomo) I look at the reviews on totalbeauty.com/ for the products I buy. They normally highlight the good cheap stuff if you just want to try it out. They also have yearly award bullshit if you feel lazy awards.totalbeauty.com/awards2016/face/

Hot water strips the sebum, done regularly enough, your body will begin to produce a lot for to compensate.

Physical exfoliation in excess of 1-2 times a month does more harm than good.

If you can try the korean stuff, high spf without that white glare, formulas haven't given me any breakouts and it's light coverage.

the pic on the left looks like matt ogus`s girlfriend

Do you rly have to ask bby

Are you me?

Used to have acne. Got rid of it with accutane and was left with some acne scars. Got rid of acne scars by:

Morning
>wash face with basic, non-complicated cleanser
>pat dry
>apply vitamin e oil moisturizer

night
>wash face with basic, non-complicated cleanser
>pat dry
>combine vitamin e moisturizer with coconut oil and apply it

Every other week
>use a microderm roller all over face (do this only when you don't have any acne, you don't want to be spreading the bacteria.Also make sure to disinfect with alcohol and hot water with each pass)
>use vitamin E oil (not moisturizer, this is different) and leave it on for an hour before washing out
your face will look red as fuck for a few hours after this, so make sure you're not going out.

Once every few months
>face mask (pic related. it's good and has great reviews but I had to stop using it because my face was too sensitive. It kind of burns and dries you out after you remove it)

DON'T exfoliate everyday, also don't use a exfoliater that has little beads.

Be careful with the apricot scrub, it can make tiny micro tears on your face that get infected or some shit. Apricot shells are too rough for face skin

What brand do you use for cleansing/washing your face?

my dermatologist recommended cerave cleanser. It doesn't have any fruity scents, or ancient chinese herbs, or green tea shit in it. It's just straight up cleanser and nothing else

i had shitty skin for a few years and got sick of it. went to my doctor, she prescribed me with a topical cream (benzaclin). i did a shitton of research and revised a skincare routine that works for me. it's kind of patrick bateman-esque but it works.

PM routine
>wash face with almond oil
>wipe with wet cloth
>wash face with cream cleanser
>exfoliate w glycolic acid pads 3-4x a week
>apply benzaclin
>apply moisturizer with hyaluronic acids, ceramides, and niacinamide
>apply thin layer of vaseline

AM routine
>splash face with water
>moisturize
>sunscreen

sunscreen is fucking important, idc if you want to look tan, the sun makes you wrinkly as shit. wear sunscreen.

the most important thing is to clean and moisturize your face everyday, don't let it dry out, and stay consistent. take care of your damn skin, it's the largest organ in your body

The thing is, she prolly wouldn't have all them red dots all over her face if she didn't smother her face in shit every day.

Don't buy anything to exfoliate. Just mix some water and baking soda into a paste and gently (GENTLY) scrub your face. Rinse it off and then use your facial soap of choice.

why not coconut oil?
>perfect moisturization if not overused
>a and e vitamins
>natural spf of 4
>not makeup
>not gay

upboating for coconut oil, but I think it's fine if guys use BB cream

Putting some BB cream over whatever it is on your face that makes you feel ugly will

1) Cover the ugly shit, making people like looking at your face more
2) Make you feel more confident, which will also make people see you as more attractive

P.S. eat gelatin wrinklets

My gf gave me an exfoliating cream of hers that I liked. It's so fucking soft after, it's realy worth it.