Just a heads up that if you're not eating chicken livers for the protein and cholesterol...

Just a heads up that if you're not eating chicken livers for the protein and cholesterol, you're not getting the gains you deserve.

Who else eats muh organ meats?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pros of muh chicken livers:

Cheap as fuck.
High in Vitamin A.
High in Riboflavin.
High in Folate.
High in B vitamins.
High in Iron, Phosphorus, and Selenium.
HIGH AS FUCK in cholesterol and promotes more testosterone production.

As based animals like lions and bears go straight for the organs, like liver, first before the flesh because it makes them more alpha.

Why aren't you eating liver? What is your excuse? The taste? It taste great.

Evidence chicken liver is based:

A study from the 1950s tested 3 groups of rats. The first ate a basic diet, fortified with 11 vitamins. The second ate the same diet, along with an additional supply of vitamin B complex. The third ate the original diet, but instead of vitamin B complex received 10 percent of rations as powdered liver.

After several weeks, the animals were placed one by one into a drum of cold water from which they could not climb out. They literally were forced to sink or swim. Rats in the first group swam for an average 13.3 minutes before giving up.

The second group, which had the added fortifications of B vitamins, swam for an average of 13.4 minutes.

Of the last group of rats, the ones receiving liver, three swam for 63, 83 and 87 minutes. The other nine rats in this group were still swimming vigorously at the end of two hours when the test was terminated.

NON-LIVER EATING RATS BTFO!

Eating that beef liver and onions in the cafeteria tomorrow. Gonna be good

I eat liver when I can. I'm still fat and weak, but I like the taste and I'm sold on it being quality nutrition. Sometimes if I eat too much beef liver I get like an ocular headache, it goes away breddy soon though.

>eating anything "for cholesterol"

What are the macros per serving compared to cost

>eating liver for protein and cholesterol
>not for micronutrients

kekekekekeke

>not eating cholesterol
>not knowing it's a precursor for test and vit D
htfu, stupid

>not knowing cholesterol is the precursor to estrogen
>thinking having an excess of cholesterol in your blood will mean your body uses more cholesterol for hormone production instead of it just lodging in your arteries

I like some organ meats, but others I find disgusting.

>cow hearts

Tried it but could never get the blood taste out and it always made me feel sick.

>liver

Can only stand it in liverwursrt or a pate. Cooked is foul.

>kidneys

Disgusting

>beef tripe

Great in soups

>beef brains

Delicious and fatty, but hard to find.

>chicken gizzard

Hard to find, but good fried.

IIRC all of these have good micros and macros. Brain is fatty but you need fat anyways.

dunno, i track calories and not macros as i'm still a fat ass and losing weight, need to get my ass into gear and track my macros too i guess.

>eating an animals shit filter
you know those are just full of antibiotics and chemicals right?

>kidneys

I use to breed meat rabbits (got sick of the piss smell so fucked 'em off) and bunny kidneys are actually really nice, likewise with bunny liver (I miss eating that).

I never had the balls to try their heart, lungs, brains etc, so all the more to you, you are a real man.

actually here's a study that shows vegan men have higher testosterone than vegetarians and meat eaters

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

>livers store toxins meme

srs though, that is a problem with not only organs but meat in general. I've looked and looked for organic chicken livers, but I just can't find them as there must not be any demand. I've raised rabbits for meat in the past as in but the effort and smell is a real pain in the fucking ass. The killing them part was only hard the first time though.

double

linebreaks
plebbit-

tier

The average meat eater is a normie. Shit eaters probably have higher testosterone than them.

Stay assblasted.

Nigga that's literally a symptome of Vitamin A overdose

Chicken hearts are they best
>throw hearts into pan on mid-high heat
>toss some pepper and seasoning salt on
>don't burn the fucking hearts, keep em moist
Enjoy the fucking insane amounts of protein and healthy fats. Also, a big bag of em is fucking cheap as shit. If you get em frozen, thaw em completey before frying