Why did women ignore him?

Why did women ignore him?

He was rich, attractive, polite, articulate and sophisticated. There are literally fat slobs who get a gf, but he didn't.

He had the sperg.

>attractive, articulate and sophisticated
no he wasn't
he had that creep vibe that women can sense

He was a fucking weird dyel manlet with a huge sense of entitlement, that's why.

Unconfident and insecure to the point of repulsion

Also he didn't lift, and while decently attractive he didn't have the face to make up for being a skinny fuck

Combine all that and he was shooting for 9's and wouldn't take anything less

he was visibly desperate and always played the victim.

Desu if he isn't attractive enough to get a gf then I might as well just off myself right fucking now.

He was attractive, but you're right. His creep vibe/bad attitude was extremely off-putting.

Well, you still need to conform to a specific personality type that not everyone can pull off convincingly. Er, I mean, sorry, "just be yourself", LOL.

well you can have an attractive face but still have the sperg/creep vibe that scares the women.
dont be a sperglord and you can get girls with a less attractive face than elliot

he was not attractive

>LOL

He was batshit crazy. Have you watched one of his videos? That's not how sane people talk. That's all people need to judge.

How??? I can't spot a single flaw on his face.

being attractive isn't everything. being confident, outgoing, polite and open is most of it, from my experience.
>be me
>18 years old, 6'2, 185 lbs fairly lean, going to gym regularly, playing sports, etc.
>get no girls, just being quiet awkward anne frank mode in my basement all the time
>be me now
>21 y/o, gained weight to 240, look like shit imo. take some classes
>decide that while I'm getting back in shape I won't give a fuck about getting a girl, because I thought I wouldn't be able to anyways
>results in me having a don't-give-a-shit attitude, but not like i'm an ass. still be polite, trying to make friends
>have had sex with 3 girls this summer alone without putting any effort in

it's all about da confidence and not being weird or shy. obviously girls are more talkative in college as well, but I definitely feel more confident and its been great.

don't off yourself senpai

>Why did women ignore him?
>He was rich
No, his dad is rich

> attractive,
No, he is scrawny, timid and awkward

> polite,
No, he was a sociopath who didn't even interact with people

>articulate
No, if you think he is articulate then you are on the spectrum like he was

> and sophisticated.
No, see above. He only seems sophisticated if you are on the spectrum and think buying stuff with daddys money makes you sophisticated

He just had zero swag

His entire face is a flaw.

he thought it was cool to be a mysogenist. This is also why most of Veeky Forums will die virgins.

>rich, attractive, polite, articulate and sophisticated
I noticed you didn't say sexy. Women notice that too.

Also, he was a fucking mutant.

Women are dumb and don't know a good opportunity when they see 1 he was the purrfect male specimen

DIdn't he constantly go into rants about asians being inferior and whatnot, while being asian himself?

He's mixed race

You know how some people have to serial killer vibe? This guy had it so bad that he actually became a serial killer.

protip: it's unattractive

small peepee
small man
huge ego

sperg

probably lied all the time about little details for no reason like an autistic weirdo

>sperg
>pathological liar
>the same thing
kek

Read his manifesto

All he did was play WoW

It's just something extremely insecure ppl do and that people most likely pick up on and makes you look like a weirdo sperg

source: my life

>mixed race
>manlet
>beta pouty lips
Not attractive to grills, sorry.

He clearly had some kind of social anxiety. Probably shut down in social situations. I would feel bad for the guy if he wasn't a mass murderer.

he tried to stalk girls, squirt them with juice and shove them off roofs?

>ugly as hell face
>under 6 feet

if you dont look like this KYS

because he was a fucking jew

why would I want to be that DYEL and femme?

is he a greek

IKTFF!!

FUCKING WHORES. WHY THE FUCK NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME YOU FUCKING BITCHES WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU WANT AS YOUR BF BRAD PITT? GO FUCK YOURSELVES. FROM NOW ON, I'M GONNA START RAPING

His problem was that he so desperately wanted to bang dumb blonde sorority sluts who were only interested in drinking and fucking an army of Chads for 5 years before they become washed up and knock out a couple of kids when he should have been playing the field and finding himself an average social climber who would date him solely for his wealth.

>6'2

Literally this, except for the raping part.

you realize that "attractive" includes vibe and attitude, right? it's not all about how you look. attraction is not synonymous with aesthetically pleasing.

>2016
>this is what male talk as come to
>this is what feminism has caused
>males are no longer the visual ones
>society has slowly but surely put the power in the females hand
>majority of men don't know how to handle it due to the males natural state of alpha, aggression, assertiveness, power, demand, respect, and leadership in relationships

While Elliot took innocent lives which is the absolute worst thing a human can ever do, he is like many men in today's society. Confused, unsure, insecure, and dissatisfied.

He was just misunderstood

fuck off r9k

this

if this was the 1950's we'd be all bro-ing out to beers with our girlfriends or wives, but nah, we are on an anime image board talking like a bunch of betas

modern Greeks do not look like that at all. I'm not sure what happened to them.

/r9k/ please go

Veeky Forums is and always has been /r9k/ that lifts.

I think it's time for you to go.

this desu

it doesn't magically get you laid

he can look good in good lighting and angles, but in reality he was pretty ugly

he was completely fucked mentally, and probably had a boring personality as well. in simpler terms, "beta as fuck", and probably couldnt hold a conversation or talk to girls at all

dudes ugly as fuk

and was small and feminine built.

how didn't he kill himself before then is the better question.

>6'2
>just b urself

WEW

Honestly, I started working as a journalist right when it happened so they made me do the bitch work. I had to read his entire manifesto. He literally did not talk to a single girl in the whole thing.

Not even kidding, all his plans involved him sitting there and waiting for a girl to approach. He did not initiate conversation with a single girl in his life.

It's not like he expected like "hello elliot, wanna fuck me?" but at least a single sign, a look or something like every normal guy has had in his life

No he literally just parked his BMW next to the beach and sat in it waiting for a girl to come talk to him. Sort of like Chris Chan but without the attraction sign

I'm not talking about his early 20's but rather his whole life

You have autism

I read it all too

He fucking sat on top of his mom's house wishing as hard as he could for billions of dollars for hours

He spent a good 50 pages talking about wow

He literally did nothing productive and failed at everything. Even his "day of retribution" was a pathetic happening

shut the fuck up chad

God the whole thing just kept stunning me with how autistic he was. Like the whole part with him trying to win the lottery, and where he complains about being bullied at a party where he literally says he walked in and started calling a guy a faggot. He was so self unaware it hurt

holy jeepers those girls look frightened

>attraction is not synonymous with aesthetically pleasing

uh, yes it is

No he wasn't unattractive he had a creepy vibe

His /r9k/ mentality didn't help.

it's like they were forced to go on a walk with the icy autistic living breathing Slappy the Dummy

the only real sociopath I've known was either semi-autistic or probably secretly diagnosed autistic. I'm not even that guy, but i guess i kinda see that as one possible trait of autism

Manlet.

From reports from some school mates they said some people would try to talk to him (few were girls) and he would pretty much ignore them or didn't really have much to say.

He was just some delusional autist with too much money, and a victim complex.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IT WE NEED TO WITNESS