Alright, Veeky Forums

Alright, Veeky Forums.

I'm pretty sure that most of you know who I am and have watched at least a couple of my videos. I'll leave it at that for now.

My question is: would it help or hurt my following if I revealed that I browse this board regularly as a fitness youtuber?

Tripcoding has crossed my mind a few times, but I think that it usually comes off as pandering for attention. I know Zyzz and Scooby were well-received, though.

Please discuss.

If you're Elgintensity, it's pretty obvious already that you browse Veeky Forums.

Find more ways to say BAAAHHHHHBELL, Scott

who cares faggot

We already know, elgin.

What's up, nation?

I'd respect you having a visible presence here if you didn't spaz out over criticism/trolling/shitposting and didn't try to sell anything. That's not a high bar.

If you mentioned Veeky Forums like it was any other forum, that would be fine too. People that treat Veeky Forums like a bogeyman are the retarded ones.

Cut the crap, virgingains

Omar?

who cares

Fuck off, if I wanted to interact with you I would reach out through your public accounts.

Addendum: you should participate in other people's threads much more often than you create your own. Seeing a YouTuber in a CBT, give advice in a routine thread, fess up in /fraud/, even shitpost in humor threads would all be pretty neat, actually. A bunch of tripfagging as OP would get old fast.

Alright, if this is all the case then I think I'll trip.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Try harder

I was really hoping it was Scott Herman :(

I was hoping it was Omar... You are in my watch later list though

Going to be honest with you: promoting that you browse Veeky Forums is an all-around bad idea. Sure you can use some of the memes and humor and that'll be A-OK, but leave it at that.

Always keep rule 1 in mind.

Lol. This isn't OP, I promise. I do know him, though

>Rule 1
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Completely agree. This would definitely be the course of action

Who, OP or Candito?

A decent amount of people, tbhq

Normies would freak out 2bhonest

NO
We dont need any normies on Veeky Forums

muh sekrit club

>Don't forget to subscribe!
Don't do this, OP.

Okay, here we go, just keep in mind, folks - I could snap 90% of you in half with my bare hands!!

>unsecure trip

THE TERM IS INSECURE FUCKWIT

The fuck is hemingway supposed to be?

>Being this new

oh fuck i lost it

No, I mean unsecure. Unsecure is when something is not safe from intrusion. Insecure is how you dad feels when your mum texts me at two in the morning.

SUMMER BREEZE MAKES ME FEEL FINE

Maxx Chewing never left us?!

What's up guys. Jeff Cavaliere. Athlenex.com

G-Gooby have y-you returned? We love you.

>being this autistic

joke------>
ya head

Believe it brahs, I'm back. I never left you, I was a apart of every sad cunt that wanted a change.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

I want to believe...

it can't be, you fell!

plz b rl lyf

its me rick piano

SHOOOOP AAHHHHHH

CMON

Rice Panini doesn't come here

Is this not Kinobody? Defs seen that gheybo here.

Yeah dawg, it would probably hurt. The retarded masses think Veeky Forums and reddit are le ebin meme centers for neckbeards, despite never having lurked for any amount of time, just reading headlines from shit tier news sources. Keep putting out solid content, no point in involving something that could marginalize parts of the audience. What is the max benefit you could gain from mentioning fit? I mean, I guess I would be happy to be 'in on the joke' but I never watched scoobys stuff for the fact that he lurks Veeky Forums, only for whatever content he puts out (which has been trash lately)

MY BOY HEMINGWAY

If bioscience, will you adopt me?

No homo ;)

Could go either way, look at rich piano.

El Trapidor?

Damnit. Broscience. I failed you

i wish this was real so badly